No announcement yet.

Alejandro's dead

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Odysseus

...although I think Sylar may be in for a rude awakening when he goes for Maya's brain...

Sylar:*after opening Maya's skull* "What the...there's nothing in here!"

"How did someone get belly button lint up here?"

Comment

Originally posted by STFanatic
      "How did someone get belly button lint up here?"

....and that lost sock I've been looking for.

Comment

...Hey, here's five dollars!-And a quarter!!

If nothing else, Syler could keep his stuff in her head
        like Wanda did with Cosmo in that one Fairly Odd
        Parents episode.

(Very casually)
        Peter:You say that girl has no brain?
        Syler:Nope, none. But her empty head
        makes a really convinient carrying case
        for all my stuff.
        *pulls out a box of tissue*
        Tissue?

Last edited by Mini Wolfsbane; 11-29-2007, 12:18 AM.

Comment

I laughed out loud in a way I usually reserve for when Lana falls down steps, gets shot, slapped, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by closetclana
            ^ Then his power is pretty lame.
            The character was lame anyway.

Comment

I actually had hope for Alejandro.

I had hoped his powers would have been a way to cure the virus. It would have been that he could cure any sickness basically. He would take it inside of him and nullify it, but nope they wasted him and kept Maya wtf....

Comment

Kring probably should have eaten one less burrito in the off season and not created Maya and Alejandro.

Comment

He really likes the ensemble cast part.

Comment

Originally posted by Mischael12
                    I actually had hope for Alejandro.

I had hoped his powers would have been a way to cure the virus. It would have been that he could cure any sickness basically. He would take it inside of him and nullify it, but nope they wasted him and kept Maya wtf....
                    I agree...if Maya dies either by Sylar's hand or another, then what was the purpose of the brother/sister thing? If it was just to get Sylar back in the game and show his sinister, manipulative side, the Powers could have done it better than that. If she lives, what will she do when she finds out about Sylar...use her power on him? He'll probably kill her anyway.

Poor Alejandro...you had so few lines, your wife cheats on you and you can't even stand up to your sister's american boyfriend.

Hopefully when the show comes back on the air after the strike, they will have resurrected you with some magic blood and you will be the magnificent hero you deserve to be...

(yes, I was laughing as I wrote that last part)

Comment

Originally posted by shadow4486
                      Poor Alejandro...you had so few lines, your wife cheats on you and you can't even stand up to your sister's american boyfriend.
                      Lol, yeah Alejandro got totally boned by Heroes didn't he.

I'm surprised so many (40%?) "cared" about Alejandro dying. He was ultimately a nothing character with barely any screen time.

As someone else speculated, it is probable that Alejandro never actually had a power at all. He was just a calming influence on Maya. Sylar has shown her that she can control/reverse the effects all by herself if she focused (Alejandro provided this focus for her before). (However, there is a problem with this theory in that Alejandro never seemed to be affected by Maya's ability at all. At the wedding party, everyone died but him. So perhaps Alejandro had a power afterall.)

But while Alejandro may have lived a meaningless existence, perhaps his death will have a greater significance, as the ultimate cause of Sylar's downfall.
                      Last edited by Xanderman; 12-03-2007, 03:30 PM.

Comment

Maybe I do care about Alejandro...or else y would I even post this thread?

Comment

I was just re watching Season 2, he did seem to have a power because when he was stopping the "blackness", his hands seemed to sort of phase (for lack of better word) with hers as if they were becoming one set of arms or something, and he shook violently as it happened.

On a related note...
                          I am kind of amazed in all the little things Didn't notice the first couple of times I Watched the episodes.

Comment

I didn't care for what he was but what he could have become. I was hoping that they would have used him to cure or nullify the virus.

Comment

Working...
                            X
                            😀
                            🥰
                            🤢
                            😎
                            😡
                            👍
                            👎