No announcement yet.

'St. Joan 'got punked

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'St. Joan 'got punked

I though she was gonna break out some crouching tiger, instead she muscle mimicked a litty kitty cat!

Why put her in the van? Why not just kill her? J/K

Comment

Well, she is also a fine lady. They might have other plans!

Comment

Originally posted by jazzylg
        Well, she is also a fine lady. They might have other plans!
        she can finally use that pole move to use!

Comment

Well, also, if I had a gun on me and wasn't like Claire, I'd be scared too.

Comment

She mimmicked the chick from the grudge!

Comment

Originally posted by Mello Penelo
              Well, also, if I had a gun on me and wasn't like Claire, I'd be scared too.
              True. Monica's reflexes are fast, but I don't think they're faster than a speeding bullet.

Although what I'm wondering is why didn't Micah disable the getaway van in the first place. He had a chance when the gangsters were in the house, just in case they found Monica (which they did).

Comment

Originally posted by Odysseus
                True. Monica's reflexes are fast, but I don't think they're faster than a speeding bullet.

Although what I'm wondering is why didn't Micah disable the getaway van in the first place. He had a chance when the gangsters were in the house, just in case they found Monica (which they did).
                I guess We have LDH(little dumb heroes) in heroes just like smallville has the BDA(big dumb alien).

Comment

Try to keep in mind these are still children. Granted, they can do amazing things, but inside, they are still just kids.

Comment

...She should've downloaded something more useful then
                    just climbing up walls. At least enough to knock those creeps out.
                    Something, anything!

I could almost like her if she was less...predicatable, I guess
                    is a good word.
                    (I guess her power is growing on me a little.)

Comment

One day all the Heroes will be prepared to take on more comic-booky roles and actually be superheroes, but yeah, they are all just kids right now. No one is sure what's going on with their powers totally.

I know the future in "Five Years Gone" is gone, but essentially where Peter and Hiro said it's been a while since they'd had a good fight shows they do get to a point where they fight.

And by repeatedly saving the world and changing possible futures, they're learning what it is to be a Hero and learning to defend the defenseless.

Comment

Give me a freakin break. You're saying she didn't watch some Bruce Lee movies????!!! That's just poor planning. And from what we've seen so far this season, she's supposed to have her head on straight. Then again, she pretty much threw that out the window when she showed up in the wild magnolia with 12-year-old kid from the sticks...

Comment

Originally posted by Zeth Duuron
                          Give me a freakin break. You're saying she didn't watch some Bruce Lee movies????!!! That's just poor planning. And from what we've seen so far this season, she's supposed to have her head on straight. Then again, she pretty much threw that out the window when she showed up in the wild magnolia with 12-year-old kid from the sticks...
                          All the kung fu in the world wont save you from several gunshots at point blank range

Comment

I'm sorry, maybe I'm mistaken. Is this RL? NO, IT'S NOT. It's at least imagineable that she could have fallen on them and given them the slip.

Comment

Which is exactly the point...this show thrives on plausibility and being as realistic as possible. You have a teen age girl who just discovered a few days ago that she is a freak, doing something crazy that she knows she should not be doing and is caught and facing down the barrels of several big guys' guns. She reacted realistically and was scared to death. She froze and surrendered just like 99 percent of people in her situation would have. She's not a super hero. Shes a kid who basically tied a towel around her neck and was playing superhero and got in way over her head.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎