No announcement yet.

Do you like Lois up to this point?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by borednow
    Who she dated for months and didn't sleep with, (All interuptus no clotuis, anyone?)

Who she went on a date with and kissed twice, for shame!

When to a party with, didn't sleep with.

Has kissed, still no confirmed sex. (When I say confirmed I mean more then Chloe's accusations and a throw away line about sharing a toothbrush I mean Lois and Grant seen getting in "bed" or out of bed together or Lois saying "I slept with Grant.")

Wow! Her crush when she was thirteen showed up and she did what with him? That's right: nothing! What a whore!

Thats a list of 4 guys she didn't sleep with and one she might have. Yeah it could get a lot longer, I knew a girl who was in a serious relationship with 5 guys in a year. Lois has been on this show for 3 and a half years and you can point to 5 possible romantic encounters. Yeah that's the stuff of sluts...

Lois has a sharp tongue. I love that about her too.
    I know you all like Lois but the writers rectified that line of dialog in the "Siren" episode when Lois confronted Oliver about being the Green Arrow. She said "Don't you think you could have told me you were Green Arrow" while we were spooning. Now,I don't know about you but spooning indicates to me that they were in bed together. Go back and re-watch "Siren" if you don't believe me.

As for Grant, it was heavily implied that she slept with Grant when Chloe accused Lois of sleeping with Grant and she never refuted her accusation. Checkout the whole conversation. Saying the actual words "I slept with Grant" doesn't mean anything. She was guiity simply by not defending herself but instead she tried to deflect her actions by stating it was no-ones business but hers. Not the actions of an innocent person. Again, it was heavily implied. Also, you will never see Lois get in or out of bed with anyone on this show because her future is with Clark so the most they can get away with is implications. Even so, her sleeping with Grant is not the problem I have but the fact that she carried the affair on in secret and lied to Chloe about it. Who she dates or sleeps with is nobodies business but lying about it indicates to me she was ashamed of her actions which tells me she thought it was wrong too. This is a bad character flaw and I haven't liked SV's version of Lois since S7.

Comment

Originally posted by KryptoniteJem
      I think Lois is a pretty cool character ... but she comes across as a little bit of a slut.
      1) Green Arrow
      2) Aquaman
      3) That Assassin Dude
      4) Gabriel Grant
      5) Remember when Keenan Wes was all weird and Lois was all, "You were my first kiss" ....

I mean could the list could be any longer? She's with a new guy every year.

But other than that she's pretty awesome. I love her sarcasm.
      Originally posted by borednow
      Who she dated for months and didn't sleep with, (All interuptus no clotuis, anyone?)

Who she went on a date with and kissed twice, for shame!

When to a party with, didn't sleep with.

Has kissed, still no confirmed sex. (When I say confirmed I mean more then Chloe's accusations and a throw away line about sharing a toothbrush I mean Lois and Grant seen getting in "bed" or out of bed together or Lois saying "I slept with Grant.")

Wow! Her crush when she was thirteen showed up and she did what with him? That's right: nothing! What a whore!

Thats a list of 4 guys she didn't sleep with and one she might have. Yeah it could get a lot longer, I knew a girl who was in a serious relationship with 5 guys in a year. Lois has been on this show for 3 and a half years and you can point to 5 possible romantic encounters. Yeah that's the stuff of sluts...

Lois has a sharp tongue. I love that about her too.
      Originally posted by KryptoniteJem
      For one, this show is PG-13 so even if Lois did sleep with anyone, the show wouldn't really show it. But Lois being with that many hot guys ... many people would assume she slept with them. Plus, remember when Clark was all "Come on, didn't the guys at the base teach you anything?" And she just grinned and was all, "Wouldn't you like to know." She's had way more romantic encounters than what we see. she's even hinted it on one show ... can't remember that one though, I'll have to look for it.

Plus, I think going through even just 4 guys in like 3 years is pretty slutty .... and it's not just the fact all she does is make out with them .... it's just that EVERY GUY who practically waltzed into Smallville has gotten the advantage of making out with Lois .... if you don't call making out with every guy you see slutty .... then I guess it's just your opinion. And making out with a guy when you're 13 .... a little young anyone?
      She just throws herself at every hot guy who comes into smallville .... a little slutty.

If making out with a guy at 13 is a little young then what do you call girls younger than that suddenly grabbing guys and kissing him? Because I believe that's what happened with Chloe and Clark, right?

I want to address that "spooning" thing between Lois and Oliver. It is quite possible to share a bed with aomeone and just sleeping! I believe that's what happened between Lois and Clark in the episode Escape.

Clois had the intention of making love that weekend but ended up just sharing the bed and probably "spooning" as well!!!

----- Added 24 Minutes later -----

Oh, have to apologize because I just posted in anger and totally forgot to answer the question of this d@m#e% thread...

If I had answered it then: Yes, I like Lois, I really love her character from the moment I saw those commercials for S4 up until now and probably until the end of the series!

And all I can say I was proven right! Thanks to ED's portrayal, I love her more now and truly appreciate how Erica gave to life this iconic character!

Of course, I am biased. I love Erica. I love Lois. And if I could have even half her character, I'd be a better person than I am now. (Though I'd like to have that face and body even 1/8 of it! lol!)
      Last edited by sunset; 05-10-2011, 08:58 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by sunset

I want to address that "spooning" thing between Lois and Oliver. It is quite possible to share a bed with aomeone and just sleeping! I believe that's what happened between Lois and Clark in the episode Escape.

Clois had the intention of making love that weekend but ended up just sharing the bed and probably "spooning" as well!!!

We'll never know if they spooned but my point is that Lois and Oliver were lovers as many times Lois has referred to Oliver as her ex-lover (i,e, Disciple in S9). Now, in my mind a woman doesn't refer to a man as an ex-lover unless she has slept with him. Oliver even stated in Savior in S9 when talking to Lois "I can't seem to get you back in my bed". He said this to her after she was providing Oliver with first aid when she found him in a fight ring. Again, this tells me they did more than spoon.

Now, you can choose to bury your head in the sand but Lois did in fact sleep with Oliver. I think the PTB realized that in S6 they weren't very clear that Lois slept with Oliver and since he became a regular in S8, they attempted to rectify this with other episodes (Siren, Savior, Disciple, and their may be more) implying she did in fact sleep with Oliver.

Comment

Originally posted by Theshadow129x
          i dont think the grant storyline is the problem with Lois, its the fact that they light switched the character. last year , all teh sudden, just because she saw a barn door fall from the sky, she wanted to be a journalist and is all the sudden given a job at the inquisitor. even if that job isnt a credible newspaper source they shouldnt have given her a job like they did and then she gets a job at the Daily Planet shecause she saw a space craft, turns in the story without proof and is considered a threat to lex? no way. its terrible writing and terrible for Lois Lane overall.
          I have to agree. Lois never indicated she wanted to be a journalist until the barn door incident. What should have happened was that she should have got the journalist bug in S4 when she worked on the Torch for extra credit and left for MetU. She could have decided to major in journalism at that time. Then the precedent would have been set for her getting a job at the Inquistor and finally the Daily Planet. She should have had to interview for a position instead of having it thrown in her lap by a egotistical jerk like Grant Gabriel who only hired her because Lex wanted Lois (who had a vendetta against him because of Wes' death) under his thumb. That was so that Grant could squash any stories involving Lex and Lois as gullable as she is, never questioned Grant's motives. She assumed it was because he wanted to protect her. Pleeeease, Lois has never wanted any protection from anyone since she's been on this show and she fell for that line. No questions asked.

This whole season 7 has flipped Lois' character 180 degrees. She now lies to her cousin whom she loves like a sister, has a secret relationship with her boss, doesn't question why her stories concerning Lex (her mortal enemy) aren't published and IMO, is having an affair (ie sex) with an egotisical jerk who rags on her cousin every chance he gets. And she lets him. I DIDN'T LIKE LOIS IN S7, AT ALL!!! And as a result, even though the PTB put them together (as you already know by the date on this post) I refused to believe that they belonged together. I wanted this show canceled before it came to that but unfortunately it wasn't.

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎