No announcement yet.

Do you like Lois up to this point?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you like Lois up to this point?

I was wondering what do you think about Lois up till Blue? Because for me she has way way too many boyfriends/affairs! She changes them like gloves! Femme fatale? "Big love" following "big love"! It is getting boring in my opinion. And boyfriends from what league?! Only VIPs! Aquaman, Green Arrow and now a Luthor! Wooow! How many more until Clark?
    Besides that I think that they have made Lois in SV too much of a fighter. She's almost like Jackie Chan! She only can't handle people with superpowers! Don't get me wrong. Other than that she's a cool character but I think they're making her a little too "big" in these things.

I really don't see what's the big deal with Lois' romantic relationships on this show. So far it's only Oliver and Grant. Maybe Wes as well, but they were already over a long time ago.

She's a very confident person, and could be very driven and focused when she puts her mind to it, so it makes sense for her to be attracted to confident and focused guys as well. That's pretty much what guys like Oliver, Grant and AC have in common although AC doesn't count IMO, he's just a date.

As far as her fighting skills are concerned, well she's a third degree black belt and had been raised as an army brat. Makes sense for her to fight like the way she does.
    Last edited by freefall; 11-24-2007, 08:34 AM.

Comment

i think Lois comes across a bit of an easy leg with the strangers, anyone who isn't clark with a charming grin. Aqua, green arrow, that dude clark saved who bought him big TV, and now GG.

she's gorgeous tho

Comment

Why only Clark can have a relationship? What , she should save herself for Clark in the future? Please, Lois should have her fun too! that's what I think

Comment

Yes I like her. I'm occasionally annoyed with her lack of screen time and rushed development but I still like her character.

P.S. What's up with the slut stuff people keep preaching? Lois hasn't even gotten any confirmed sex since she came on this show, unlike every other character save Lionel.

Comment

Originally posted by borednow
            Yes I like her. I'm occasionally annoyed with her lack of screen time and rushed development but I still like her character.

P.S. What's up with the slut stuff people keep preaching? Lois hasn't even gotten any confirmed sex since she came on this show, unlike every other character save Lionel.

I agree. Lois is one of my favorite characters on the show. She has a great personality. And your right borednow, there hasn't been any confirmed sex since she came onto the show. But yeah, I wish she sould have more screentime, and hang out time with Clark, but maybe she will once Grant is out of the picture.

Comment

Yep I of course like Lois very much too except those little aspects I've mentioned before. I just think that they're a bit exaggerated that's all, and I think the previous Loises were a little more credible not having those things. As far as sex I had the impression that she had sex with GA, it wasn't confirmed but I think it was obvious that she had, which is OK cause she thought he was her great love. And if Clark finally dumps Lana and if Lois does the same with Grant or whatever he's called, CK and good ol' Lois will be able to finally focus on themselves!
              Thanks for sharing your opinions, I was wondering what you think about this!
              Last edited by ox007; 11-25-2007, 05:05 PM.

Comment

I use to like her until she got with Grant and started acting like an idiot by putting her career in danger. I dont think she is a slut but she definitely has too many boyfriends to fast its like she is only on the show so she can make out with someone who isnt Clark. Lets see if I remember who she has dated: Aquaman, the guy who killed Alicia, the guy who was invisible, Green Arrow, Grant; all these guys make her out to be a boy crazy idiot. BTW Does the older Lois have a tendency to just ignore guys and focus only on her work?

Comment

Yes I love Lois, no matter how producers want to srew her making that arc story with Grant dating her and being her boss, like they already screwed Lana, thay want to do the same with another character., but itīs not Loisīs fault, Lois is great just like she is.

Comment

I have to say I do like Lois up to this point. But I'd like her more if she had some more scenes with her delving out some major a**--kickery, I miss that.

Comment

If Lois Lane is too loosy goosey for your tastes, where do you stand on Lana Lang's ever changing male companions?

She was "with " Whitney for all of season 1 and part way into season 2 when she sent him that 'Dear John' video. I think that's her record. Has she been faithful to anyone longer than that?

Lois Lane hasn't had that many guys!

Comment

Lana's an idiot but Lois is an icon and just like destroying Clark is pissing alot of people off destroying Lois is just as bad. If they keep this crap up then I want Clark to stay on that farm forever and Lois to get a bullet in the head.

Comment

Her character was far more interesting when Ollie was around. Hopefully when Green Arrow returns she'll come to her senses and be more entertaining to watch.

Comment

after how ollie dumped her i hope she doesnt take him back even if its only for a day.

Comment

She just opposite from Clark..She thinks she is the smartest girl in SV, but only thing I can see is that she is one big talker with bad sense of humor!.I also hate her because she thinks she is great reporter and she got her job promotion ON work desk...

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎