Best Episode this season

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Episode this season

This episode is great.

Finally... an episode that I have nothing to complain about.

The whole time this episode dealt with 3 storylines, 1. last of the paintings coming true, 2. Parkman discovering that he is a Jedi and can force persuade people, 3. Hiro finding out the killer.

I think that is just right. If I recall correctly, most 1st season episodes are also like this. One main story every episode with 2 minor ones.

I did not see HRG revive trick coming. That's pretty awesome. So HRG has power? or is it the blood going into his vein Claire's blood?

Originally posted by hansioux

So HRG has power? or is it the blood going into his vein Claire's blood?

I have to agree with you about this episode being great but imo last week's episode "4 months ago" was the best so far for me.

I am pretty sure that Claire's blood healed HRG, even though I wondered what the show would be like without him though. The ending was just like when Claire awoke in season 1 with her chest cut wide open. I mean both father and daughter reactions were very similar...

Comment

Originally posted by ramjeetp

I have to agree with you about this episode being great but imo last week's episode "4 months ago" was the best so far for me.

[/B]
      my issue with 4 months ago was that instead of Maja story, i much rather they showed what happened to Sylar.

I mean if Sylar was cut by the sword 4 months ago, surely he couldn't have just received surgery and still waiting to heal?

Something must have happened to Sylar in between, yet they didn't bother to explain.

Instead they just redo the Maja kill by accident again. It was too repetitive. I really don't care how the first time happened, or that Alexandro's wife was cheating on him, they didn't spend enough time building these characters other than the power part, so frankly I don't really care.... (beside the part that Maja is freaking hot).

Also at parts of the 4 months ago it felt too rushed, and didn't really connect to the rest of the stories. Not as well planned out as the season one look back and look forward episodes.

Comment

Yup.
        This is the first time this season that I sat on the couch with my mouth hanging open thinking

wow...

over and over.

And just when i started to recover, I thought "wouldn't everyone freak if Bob grabbed Noah's body Mohinder gave Noah some of Claire's blood to revive him (It would seem to be a very Mohinder thing to try and do - right the wrong he did by killing)
        Then they cut to Noah in his recovery cell...

Comment

except that mo never had the blood, bob took it from claire so we should assume that he held onto it the entire time unless hes not the one who gave it to noah but i think he is

Comment

Originally posted by flying_girl
            except that mo never had the blood, bob took it from Claire so we should assume that he held onto it the entire time unless hes not the one who gave it to noah but i think he is
            -Bob and Mohinder were together in the same van the last time we saw them.
            -Bob would have cleaned up any evidence from the scene (I.E. Noah's body) Remember he said Noah was getting sloppy, not cleaning up his fingerprints in Ukraine? I expect he still conforms to the company's housekeeping guidelines
            -I don't find it far fetched that they traveled together to their destination (probably Primatec) together and with Noah.
            -Mohinder knew what Bob wanted from Claire. He knows Bob was alone with her for some time. He might guess that Bob got some blood (once he stops brooding in the back of the van and starts thinking again)

Comment

Defintely best episode this season.

As everyone here knows by now, I am a spoiler magnet. No matter what I do, someone will inevitably spoil the biggest surprise of the episode. This time, I missed it on Monday, and was going to watch it on NBC.com on Tuesday. That morning, I see a bunch of my buddies talking about the episode. I warn them that I have not yet seen it yet. They start talking about how amazing it was and how they can't wait to see my reaction.

And then it happens. One of them says "it was just like losing your girlfriend and then getting her back." And so of course, the two scenes of HRG being shot, and his revival, were completely lost on me. If I had not been told, I would have been jumping at my computer screen in dispair, and then in joy. But it was not to be.

Comment

Originally posted by The Ninth Doctor
                Defintely best episode this season.

As everyone here knows by now, I am a spoiler magnet. No matter what I do, someone will inevitably spoil the biggest surprise of the episode. This time, I missed it on Monday, and was going to watch it on NBC.com on Tuesday. That morning, I see a bunch of my buddies talking about the episode. I warn them that I have not yet seen it yet. They start talking about how amazing it was and how they can't wait to see my reaction.

And then it happens. One of them says "it was just like losing your girlfriend and then getting her back." And so of course, the two scenes of HRG being shot, and his revival, were completely lost on me. If I had not been told, I would have been jumping at my computer screen in dispair, and then in joy. But it was not to be.
                if that happened to me, i would have gained Maja's power.

In fact that's how they should have given Maja her power...

I refrain from coming to Kryptonsite until i have seen the episode.

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎