No announcement yet.

HRG's Death & Resurrection

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by newfan
    I know!! Its great..between this episode and Company Man..Im set! No need to ever watch anything else on television in my opinion!
    Oh, I can memorize every scene!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by dizi
      Oh, I can memorize every scene!!!!

ME TOO! This is great!

Comment

What do you think about the death scene?

I think it was very artistic in every way. The shooting, his falling down, every scene was just great and unbelievably touching.
        The director did a wonderful job. The most touching scene for me when Mohinder stood next to his body. He seemed genuinely sorry. HRG trusted him, he was so sure he was one of the good guys. All this trust lead to this!!!

Comment

Oh man..that death scene...I honestly was flipping out I cryed..I can admit it..I cryed! I had to watch it again the next day..cause I dont remember too much of it! But your right..it was really well done scene. I dont like Mohinder at all anymore, he used to be one of my favorites..but I mean we dont know what is going to come of it all, maybe he had other reasons for doing it..maybe him and HRG had this all planned to take down the company after gaining Bobs trust...we dont know..but nonetheless..I hated Mohinder so much at that moment!

What did you think of the ending there when they showed him lying on that table? I jumped off the couch! You'd have thought I won the damn lottery!

Comment

Originally posted by newfan
            What did you think of the ending there when they showed him lying on that table? I jumped off the couch! You'd have thought I won the damn lottery!
            I was just shouting at my monitor!!! The scene was so sad, he was all alone, totally lost control (and also his clothes ). The way he said "Ohh sh...", that was awesome!!! I can't wait for the next episode, but I'm guessing we won't see him that much in that one. We'll probably need to wait for the 11th episode.

Comment

When he got shot, I said out loud "He < insert expletive here > killed him?"
              And I turned to my wife and said, "There is this woman on KryptonSite named Ali that is going to freak out"
              Then when he revived I said "No < another expletive > way!"
              Then I said, "OK, Ali will survive now, I hope she didn't throw something and destroy her TV."

Comment

Originally posted by STFanatic
                When he got shot, I said out loud "He < insert expletive here > killed him?"
                And I turned to my wife and said, "There is this woman on KryptonSite named Ali that is going to freak out"
                Then when he revived I said "No < another expletive > way!"
                Then I said, "OK, Ali will survive now, I hope she didn't throw something and destroy her TV."

LMFAO!!! Oh my god Steve, thats great!! I just love how people here associate HRG with me...even when they arent on here! EVERYONE I know in my life, friends, familly, coworkers all said the same thing!!
                I'm glad everyone cares about my love for HRG!

Originally posted by dizi
                I was just shouting at my monitor!!! The scene was so sad, he was all alone, totally lost control (and also his clothes ). The way he said "Ohh sh...", that was awesome!!! I can't wait for the next episode, but I'm guessing we won't see him that much in that one. We'll probably need to wait for the 11th episode.

Oh yes indeed..no clothes! I wouldnt have minded being alone in that room with him! That was a great ending..but your right..I bet he isnt even in it on Monday!! Im gonna go through withdrawl!

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎