Collapse
No announcement yet.

HRG's Death & Resurrection

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where was the Haitian when HRG needed the most? I also wonder if HRG is gonna have the healing ability permanently.

Comment

Originally posted by Kryptonian-Ronin
      Noah's character is one of the best one, perhaps the best.

Paul...I knew we got along for a reason! Damn..you have great taste!

I can't agree you more!!! I was crying when he was shot, now I'm relieved...Best episode since Company Man. [/B]

Im glad I wasnt the only one that cryed And I agree with you 100%..I was thinking the same thing..best episode since Company Man! Any episode with that much Mr Benett is going to be epic indeed!
      Last edited by newfan; 11-21-2007, 04:21 AM.

Comment

The way he was lying on the the floor...It was heartbreaking...And the way he said "Oh sh..." LOL!!! I hope they give him new glasses!

Why are the best episodes are always the HRG ones? I believe not just fans, but also writers really like this character, so they can easily write cool stuff about him.

Comment

Originally posted by dizi
          The way he was lying on the the floor...It was heartbreaking...And the way he said "Oh sh..." LOL!!! I hope they give him new glasses!

Why are the best episodes are always the HRG ones? I believe not just fans, but also writers really like this character, so they can easily write cool stuff about him.
          I know! I was sobbing! The way he says anything is just enough to get me going! I SO hope he gets the glasses back..I mean that is what makes Mr Bennet! Those glasses!

And your right again..the best episodes are always the ones focused around him, but I guess thats just our opinion right! I cant wait to see how he gets out of this one! The man is on fire!

Comment

Originally posted by newfan
            And your right again..the best episodes are always the ones focused around him, but I guess thats just our opinion right! I cant wait to see how he gets out of this one! The man is on fire!
            I hope we don't have to wait for too long to watch these kind of episodes!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by thedarknight
              I think that's a bit far fetched. But let's say you're correct. Do you know what that means? Mohinder has definitely made the jump from good to bad, there is no turning back. HRG spared Mo, and so Mohinder (who is always trying to the right thing) caps HRG in the head in return? No I don't think so, it really doesn't fit his character.

Also LOL at West, do you really think he's that much of a threat? Plus the whole story was how Bob put his OWN daughter through the testing and how it made Elle so messed up. Bob probably doesnt think he can convince HRG to make Claire go through the same thing.
              what does the haitan being claire's best protecter have to do with mo? i wasnt saying that hrg was protecting claire, he was. the haitan is just better at it than him and he has been doing it for alot longer

Where was the Haitian when HRG needed the most?
              hes working with hrg but that doesnt mean hes protecting him. the haitan hooked up with hrg to help him protect claire.
              Last edited by flying_girl; 11-21-2007, 01:43 PM.

Comment

Man HRG comming back to life was obvious what I don't get is why the writers try to imput that playing god is not right with Hiro's power, yet they did that with HRG. Kinda pisses me off that Hiro's dad has to die sigh. I wonder if they'll bring some of the Company 12 back with claire's blood.

Anyone understand why they just didn't supply a lot on Adam's blood while he was locked in that place. He was only there for what 30 years they should of known instead of wasting time getting Claire.

Comment

there is a diffrence between going back in time and making sure someone who is dead doesnt die and making a painting of the future come true. the painting shows hrg shot in the eye, that happened, now that that took place he can come back to life. it also showed claire broken and dead on stairs and peter dead in homecoming.
                  as for a supply of adams blood, im guessing he didnt want to give it to them so thats why they dont have any

Comment

Speaking of the Haitian, will HRG's memories be back now? How does the Haitian remove memories? Does he just pull the memory out or block them or actually destroy the areas of the brain with the particular memories? Because now that HRG is healed, depending on how the Haitian removes the memories, HRG could remember everything or those areas of the brain could just be healed but blank slates.

If I go by the fact that Peter seems to be able to regain his memory even though the Haitian worked his magic on Peter, then that would mean the memories are always there, and how the Haitian works is by blocking memories not removing them. Or did Peter only regain memories because it's Peter (who can heal and could also have the Haitian's power).

Comment

you mean hrg's memories of ted in his house and how he sent claire away with the haitan? or are you talking about something else?

Comment

I hope we don't have to wait for too long to watch these kind of episodes!!!!
                        Me either! But if all else fails..I just rewatch Company Man over and over again

Comment

Ummm.. Guys...

Science-fiction doesn't have to always use real science.
                          It doesn't even have to match other fiction.

If Roddenberry says Vulcans have green blood, then that's the way it is.

If Kring says the powers come from the brain, and that a regenerators can have healing blood then that's the way it is.

Why is this so hard for people to get their heads around?

Never heard of "suspension of disbelief"?

Comment

Originally posted by newfan
                            Me either! But if all else fails..I just rewatch Company Man over and over again
                            Yes, I was thinking the same thing!!! And now we also have this wonderful episode!

Comment

Originally posted by kent_eh
                              Ummm.. Guys...

Science-fiction doesn't have to always use real science.
                              It doesn't even have to match other fiction.

If Roddenberry says Vulcans have green blood, then that's the way it is.

If Kring says the powers come from the brain, and that a regenerators can have healing blood then that's the way it is.

Why is this so hard for people to get their heads around?

Never heard of "suspension of disbelief"?
                              Theres a difference between that. If Claire was attached to a chair and blood transfusion was being done, than by all means I would understand.

But in the case of where the blood has been outside her body than no.

I mean yeah i can come up for a reason, still doesn't mean that they could have handle it better.

Comment

Yes, I was thinking the same thing!!! And now we also have this wonderful episode!

I know!! Its great..between this episode and Company Man..Im set! No need to ever watch anything else on television in my opinion!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎