No announcement yet.

Least favorite character in Blue

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by borednow
    Actually Chloe said Lois was missing one night, Chloe was assuming it was to be with Grant. Lois claimed it was for a story. Lois had just written a story where she staked out a politician golden boy who was banging his kids nanny. Therefore it is logical to assume that that is were she was on the night she was gone. If they are having sex she is not spending the night, I don't know for sure if they are or not but SV usually likes to leave no doubt so until Lois says she had sex with Grant or they are seen in bed together I don't think they have.

Argo my comment stands no confirmed Nookie
    I believe the exact conversation went like this:

Chloe "At least I woke up in my own bed."
    Lois "What's that supposed to mean? I told you I was working on a story."
    Chloe "A story about a reporter and her editor getting an exclusive between the
    sheets?'
    Lois "Look, Chloe--"
    Chloe "I know your impulsive, Lo, but come on."
    Lois "It wasn't impulsive. It's not like I did a double gainer off a cliff."
    Chloe "Don't be surprised if you pancake faster than you think I mean, with all the
    people in the world, you had to end up with your editor?"
    Lois "Okay, so I strayed into the minefield of misguided romance again, but I
    swear, Chloe, it had nothing to do with me getting the job or getting
    ahead."
    Lois "You don't believe me, do you?"
    Chloe "I do believe you. The problem is will anyone else, Lois? Gossip spreads faster
    than a bad rash and sooner or later, people are going to start scratching.
    Assuming one thing. Lois Lane jump-started her career on her managing
    editor's Diehard battery."
    Lois "Let them think what they want. I am not going to let water-cooler
    chitchat splash cold water on my previously nonexistent personal life.
    Chloe "Fine, you're a big girl. You can do whatever you want. If you want to be taken
    seriously as a reporter you have to break this off before it breaks your career."

From this conversation, Lois never disputed with Chloe that she slept with Grant. As a matter of fact, she definitely implied that she did. If she hadn't slept with Grant, she would have explicitly said so. Come on people. Don't bury your head in the sand. The PTB are painting Lois in a very bad light whether they mean to or not. They've left open the question as to did she sleep with Grant to get ahead or not. I believe Lois when she said she didn't but the perception is there. And the PTB opened this can of worms when they promoted this kind of activity by Lois.

And I don't think SV left any doubt when Lois said "It wasn't impulsive. It's not like I did a double gainer off a cliff." This is just another way of saying they had sex without saying the line on a supposedly family oriented show.

----- Added 11 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by Welling_is_pretty
    Definitely Lois.

She just turns off her brain when it comes to men, or something. I don't know. Every time I halfway think Lois is ok she does something that in Blue and I just have to sit there and go "and this is the gal Superman falls in love with? WTF?!".
    I agree. Lois has done so many questionable things with men but the affair with Grant takes the cake. All the PTB are doing is in each season bring on another love interest for Lois. In season 6 it was Oliver which in my mind was a valid relationship because she actually loved him. But in this season, with Grant I don't get the "love" vibe. If the PTB wanted to give her another love interest, they should have developed Grant along the same lines as Oliver and not made him her boss. Until Lana is gone, this is what we will have to put up with because with a "hot" Lois Lane she can't sit around forever waiting for Clark to "Grow Up".
    Last edited by jwalk3377; 03-06-2011, 03:44 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Working...
    X
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍
    👎