Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Were you satisfied with the mythos element of this episode?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, the subject of this thread was referring to the established Smallville mythos, which was we all know, varies considerably from the Superman comics mythos.

Comment

Oh-I thought it was the Superman mythos as it related to the ep.

Comment

Nah, I wouldn't compare the Superman mythos to this show anymore since it's so far away from the traditional comics mythos.

Comment

Originally posted by xrayvision
          Nah, I wouldn't compare the Superman mythos to this show anymore since it's so far away from the traditional comics mythos.
          True that, only the names are recognizable everything else is well… an “Elseworlds”.

Comment

I rather liked it. I was a bit shocked by the whole Grant/Julian story twist, but I will love to see how they explain it in later episodes.

Comment

where did they say Grant was Julian? all i remember was the scene where they are playing pool and there was no mention of Julian at all.

Comment

Originally posted by meteor
                where did they say Grant was Julian? all i remember was the scene where they are playing pool and there was no mention of Julian at all.
                The other scene where Grant confronted Lex about him planting bugs in his office.

Comment

Originally posted by seacrystal
                  The other scene where Grant confronted Lex about him planting bugs in his office.
                  thanks SC..someone cleared that up for me in the theories section. i totally missed that scene; will have to go to Youtube and rewatch.

Grant is Julian..i totally didn't see that one coming.

Comment

Originally posted by ginnyfan
                    Yeah... I wish that the reveal had been that Grant was secretly Lucas.
                    me too! It would have made more sense, IMO.

and I much preferred the Lara stuff.

Comment

Grant Gabriel being julian = Bad idea. TPTB need to think a little harder.

Comment

Re: Were you satisfied with the mythos element of this episode?

Originally posted by xrayvision
                        What did you think about the mythos element of this episode?
                        If you call "doing whatever you want with a haphazardly put together story, throwing in a new piece of stupid Kryptonite without any regard to the established effects of the color and a family love triangle" mythos, then no way.

Or the dead baby resurrection, still no way. No way at all.

Comment

this episod ewas just horrible over all. i mean seriously it was like they did what they could to just add shock value to the show becuase we havent had that since season 3. its just...ugh let me stop before i go on a rampage on this keyboard.

Comment

There was no mythos. It was just an example of TPTB doing whatever they wanted and putting it on film.

Comment

Working...
                            X
                            😀
                            🥰
                            🤢
                            😎
                            😡
                            👍
                            👎