Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Clark and Lana seriously have sex?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did Clark and Lana seriously have sex?

I didn't catch this episode last week, sadly, have only read reviews on it. But this ... earth quaking scene, are we really supposed to be lead to believe that Clark had sex with Lana? Because...look, when he was mortal, it was different. He was mortal with no Kal-El in him (as Clark saw it), he had his body "rewound" to such status by Lion-El when being revived, it's pretty much exactly like how Angel got to sleep with Buffy in his first season. But in any case, for all intents and purposes, Clark/Kal-El as a Kryptonian SHOULDN'T be going that far with anyone until Lois. Now Smallville, did it really go that far with Lana? Because not only does it completely kill the concept of Clark as a Kryptonian saving himself for Lois, but it also (in my honest opinion) severely cripples Clark's character considering Lana just got off a horrifying relationship with Lex and is basically on rebound. Please...for the love of all that's holy, tell me those two didn't have sex.
    Last edited by SSJConan; 11-15-2007, 06:58 AM.

If you don't think they were having sex, then why do you think the whole town of Smallville was shaking? You think they were wrestling?

Look, I don't like that it happened either, but it did.

Comment

It would appear that they either have to be both super-powered or both non-powered in order for TPTB to allow sex between Clana.

Comment

That whole scene was extremely weird. And funny at the same time.

Comment

Originally posted by All about Clark
          It would appear that they either have to be both super-powered or both non-powered in order for TPTB to allow sex between Clana.
          You mean DC. That was the stipulation.

Comment

Yes, they did

Comment

I laughed like hell.

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎