Collapse
No announcement yet.

about the ending

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

i say good for jor-el, it's about time he put clark over his phantom knee and gave him a good swatting.

Comment

Originally posted by Mello Penelo
      Maybe Jor-El is sending Clark to a multiverse Earth and brining back the real Clark.
      one can only hope

Comment

Originally posted by Coyote
        Jor-El is going to punish Clark by forcing him to watch a DVR recording of this episode over and over.
        I'd say Jor-El should force him to watch Gossip Girl, but Clark would probably think of Lana and enjoy it.

Comment

Maybe Jor-EL wll show Clark an alternate reality. How earth would be if he never followed his destiny. Show earth in peril and its people at war. Maybe that'll knock some sense into him.

Though I have to admit in the beginning. I was angry at how Clark again wasn't listening to Jor-EL... I mean the guy has never lied to Clark. Then the ending had a nice consiquence...Jor-EL called Clark on it and is teaching a lesson.

Comment

maybe give him a dose of kal el from season 4 have him be less emotionally involved,im not saying to have him be completely void of emotion but take some of his feelings for lana and cast them aside and have him focas on more important things

Comment

I thought it was a great ending. For once a season show ended with something that has me really waiting for the next episode instead of having everything wrapped up nice and neat!

Comment

kinda like vulcans sept jor-el helps surpress them

Comment

Originally posted by Bruce Knight
                  maybe give him a dose of kal el from season 4 have him be less emotionally involved,im not saying to have him be completely void of emotion but take some of his feelings for lana and cast them aside and have him focas on more important things
                  Interesting. I thought about this possibility. That we might get "Season 4 Kal-El".

Comment

maybe Jor-El is going to introduce Lex to The Kingpin so he can learn how to be a REAL villan

Comment

No crossovers.

Comment

Maybe he is sending him to IHOP.

j/k.

Comment

When Jor-El punishes Clark it is usually not directly. It is usually against someone he loves/cares about. He has used Lana and Jonathon for these in the past, I have feeling Martha or Lana will be used to pay for the consequence.

Martha would willing sacrafice herself to save he son. So I think it will be through Lana. And I believe this will lead to Lana's salvation from her "dark side"
                          Last edited by DarkChilde; 11-15-2007, 08:29 PM.

Comment

Wish we didn't have to wait until Dec. 13 to find out.

Comment

The entire time Clark was in the FOS the first time I kept thinking to myself, this is so uncharactaristic of Clark. He's definitely acknowledged the fact that every time he disobeys Jor-El he always regrets it. You'd think he'd learn... I wish whoever was coming up with plot devices for this show would come up with something original so that the main character would have some sort of consistant character development. Oh well, I guess.

Comment

maybe he'll shut down the fortress and say your on your own kid
                                better yet he drops a house on him. i think that's what'll take to get it through clark's head.
                                maybe the eradicator will show up and pound some sense into him

Originally posted by Closet Cloiser
                                The entire time Clark was in the FOS the first time I kept thinking to myself, this is so uncharactaristic of Clark. He's definitely acknowledged the fact that every time he disobeys Jor-El he always regrets it. You'd think he'd learn... I wish whoever was coming up with plot devices for this show would come up with something original so that the main character would have some sort of consistant character development. Oh well, I guess.
                                now that the writer's have striked maybe WE should write for the show.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎