TV Ratings for Blue

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did CW promote "Blue" very well? I haven't been paying much attention to it lately.

Expect the ratings for 7.09 to be even lower since it's stranded in December all by itself.

Comment

Originally posted by ClarkyBoy14
      I guess people just don't care to see mythos stuff.

What Mythos stuff.....nothing in this last season even smells of Superman mythos and there hasn't been a good ep yet IMO

Comment

Did CW promote "Blue" very well? I haven't been paying much attention to it lately.

Expect the ratings for 7.09 to be even lower since it's stranded in December all by itself.
        i saw a good amount of ads not only during cw programming, but during the day and night when they show syndication of reruns (like friends and raymond)

plus this was one of the better previews for an episode since they showed some stuff going on in the past like clark saving the little boy from either commencement or arrival, cant remember which one

Comment

I don't fricking get it why are less and less ppl every week and the episodes are better and better , this doesn't make ANY sense.

Comment

After seven years every series has a drastic drop in viewership.
            I am fairly sure if you check the ratings for "Scrubs", viewership has drastically dropped for that one too.
            I remember having "ER" as an appointment series at one time, but I lost interest in that about three seasons ago and haven't watched since.

Comment

"Blue" Finals

- 4.513 million viewers
              - 2.8/4 HH
              - 1.9/5 A18-49
              - 2.0/6 A18-34

Positive is that SV improved over "Wrath's" A18-34 rating by one tenth of a point.

Comment

It's an okay rating. Isn't the lowest.

And it seems the larger population doesn't care about mythos as much as some of us... Sad.

Comment

Ytd from season 6 ratings

Zod......................4.96
                  Sneeze.................4.52
                  Wither..................4.88
                  Arrow...................4.71
                  Reunion...............4.79
                  Fallout.................5.01
                  Rage...................4.46
                  Static...................4.70

season average...........4.75

ytd season 7

Bizzaro......................5.18
                  Kara..........................4.59
                  Fierce........................4.82
                  Cure..........................5.18
                  Action........................4.65
                  Lara..........................4.38
                  Wrath.......................4.64
                  Blue..........................4.51

season average...............4.74
                  Last edited by Carnagefan88; 11-18-2007, 02:56 PM.

Comment

now that a lot of shows are running out of new episodes, i expect smallville to have a nice gain in viewership

Comment

Originally posted by CallMeClark
                      It's an okay rating. Isn't the lowest.

And it seems the larger population doesn't care about mythos as much as some of us... Sad.
                      I know. I hope the CW doesn't look at it and see the 3 least watched episodes are also the 3 most mythos-heavy episodes and tell Al and Miles less mythos and more romance.

I like the romance, it keeps the show grounded and makes it more personal, but I like the action and mythos more.

Originally posted by JEWCY
                      now that a lot of shows are running out of new episodes, i expect smallville to have a nice gain in viewership
                      I hope so. I'm glad SV will have a longer season than most shows this year.
                      Last edited by ClarkyBoy14; 11-16-2007, 09:50 PM.

Comment

JUST above 4 million, thats ok, but could be better. The CW doesnt promote smallville well, and i also think some folks cant watch it on that night all the time.

THe CW needs to promote the show better thats all.

Comment

Originally posted by Best Episode - 321
                          Smallville on the CW (Viewers: #5, 4.49 million; A18-49: #5, 1.9/ 5)

Link

Season 7 Week to Week

Bizarro............5.18 million*
                          Kara................4.59 million*
                          Fierce..............4.82 million*
                          Cure................5.18 million*
                          Action..............4.65 million*
                          Lara................4.38 million*
                          Wrath..............4.64 million*
                          Blue.................4.49 million

* - Final Rating

Season Average - 4.74 million
                          I have to say, even though I really love Smallville, and this last episode was pretty good, I wasn't all that excited to see it. I wasn't that excited about the episode Lara, or Kara either, but I probably wanted to see Kara, more than Lara. It turned out to better than I thought it would. But I'd still rather see Clark help Lois catch criminals or something.

Wow, this is getting confusing. The bottom line is.... I like to see episodes about Clark and how he deals with day to day life, and uses his powers in every day life, and save people...how he fits in on Earth, stops criminals and all that. It's not as exciting for me to see him go through all kinds of overly emotional Krptonian family stuff. I don't know if this is how other viewers feel. Just IMO.

Comment

You have a good point. Even though this is the story of Clark Kent before he becomes Superman, it should continue to focus on the things that affect young adults and the heritage and mythos stuff should be sparingly used. It should be about the decisions he makes and situations in which Clark finds himself that determine his movement toward his destiny. All the Kryptonian stuff is just a little too over the top, IMHO. The Kryptonian writing and artifacts are fine. But Judas Priest, we've now seen almost every member of Clark's kryptonian immediate and extended family. Get back to the story of the young man's journey and the impact he has on others and others on him that shape what he will become.

Comment

"Blue" Finals

- 4.513 million viewers
                              - 2.8/4 HH
                              - 1.9/5 A18-49
                              - 2.0/6 A18-34

Positive is that SV improved over "Wrath's" A18-34 rating by one tenth of a point.
                              That number doesn't include the Live+7 numbers does it? I'm sure it'll go up a bit with those.

Comment

No, it's Live+Same Day.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎