Clear All

what's the full quote about lex and grant revealing the julian thing

Comment

Originally posted by theotherJane
      Lex: "Lois Lane, for example. Sexy, smart."

very true

Comment

Originally posted by bobowayney
        so both Zor-El and Jor-El can punish their offspring for defying them no matter the intention, I "would" say Zor-El is an evil Son of a b!@$#, except Jor-El is no better than his brother no matter ehat Lara, Zor-El, Zod or the Martian Manhunter have said about him
        Except that Jor El is no longer a person. He is only a disembodied voice that reflects the memories of Jor El; a form of artificial intelligence. The heart and soul of Jor El is gone. The voice is pure intellect and Kal El has yet to learn he must balance the information provided by Jor El with his collective human experience. Knowledge + compassion + past mistakes = wisdom.

Until Clark gets his Kryptonian education he is doomed to continue making uninformed choices which result in unanticipated consequences. In short, he has chosen to remain ignorant and Jor El has run out of patience. I don't think that qualifies Jor El for demonic status.

Comment

Originally posted by berniepooh
          Except that Jor El is no longer a person. He is only a disembodied voice that reflects the memories of Jor El; a form of artificial intelligence. The heart and soul of Jor El is gone. The voice is pure intellect and Kal El has yet to learn he must balance the information provided by Jor El with his collective human experience. Knowledge + compassion + past mistakes = wisdom.

Until Clark gets his Kryptonian education he is doomed to continue making uninformed choices which result in unanticipated consequences. In short, he has chosen to remain ignorant and Jor El has run out of patience. I don't think that qualifies Jor El for demonic status.
          I was under the impression that Zor-El is also no longer a person, just a replicant put together from his DNA.

Comment

Favorite Blue Quotes

FAVORITE BLUE QUOTES

1) Zor-El and Lionel

Zor-El: Jor-El's vessel. You can't hide your identity. The crystals led me right to you. As his emissary, you speak on Jor-El's behalf. Lara and her son will listen to you. You must convince them to heed my words.

Lionel: Your words won't help you here, Zor-El.

Zor-El: You're just as stubborn as my brother. Soon you could be just as dead. If you value your life, tell Kal-El to trust his uncle. You'll be better off in the end.

Lionel: Kal-El is following his own destiny. I will do nothing to stop his course.

2) Lara and Lana

Lara: I don't know much about human behavior, but you seem ill at ease.

Lana: No. No. Not at all.

Lara: You're worried I'll discover the darkness you're concealing. Don't let it overpower the goodness. You must fight it.

3) Kara (to her father Zor-El): If it meant protecting earth and every living creature on it. I may not have been here long, but I've learned one thing. Everything you told me about humans is wrong. They are good people and they're worth defending.

4) Clark and Lana

Lana: Still no word?

Clark: None. I don't think Kara's ever coming back. All because of me. I just... I hope she's still alive somewhere.

Lana: Clark, you only wanted to see your mother. If anyone can understand that, it's me. There's no point in beating yourself up.

Clark: Why not, Lana? Everyone I care about got hurt. And Jor-El is right. I shouldn't let my emotions get in the way of my commonsense.

Lana: You grew on a planet with human beings. It's okay to feel. Your emotions are a part of who you are.

Clark: Yeah. They're more dangerous than Kryptonite.

Lana: Clark, you got to meet your mother.

Clark: Lana, I always thought that if I ever did meet my mother, she wouldn't live up to the idea that I had of her. (Clark smiles at Lana). She did.

Lana: Clark, I will never be as strong as your mother. And after everything I've done, I'm not sure that I'm as good a person as you deserve.

Clark: Lana, we all make mistakes. I'm living proof of that. It's how we come back from the mistakes. That's all that matters.

Lana: How do you come back when you feel like you're at the point of no return?

Clark: Lana, look at everything you went through to help my mother. You're not that far gone.

5) Lex Luthor and Grant Gabriel/Julian Luthor

Grant Gabriel/Julian Luthor: You'll be happy to hear that Lois Lane and I no longer share a toothbrush. It's over.

Lex: Look, I know she's not the type you want to catch and release. But trust me, it's for your own good.

Grant Gabriel/Julian Luthor: Are these for my own good, too? What am I, Lex? Your own private reality show?

Lex: I'm keeping an eye on you so you don't get into trouble.

Grant Gabriel/Julian Luthor: You're spying on me! And it stops now! I don't care how much you've helped me. I'm not a rat in one of your labs.

Lex: You're right. I'm sorry. I went overboard.

Grant Gabriel/Julian Luthor: We can't keep this secret forever, Lex. I'm not afraid of Lionel Luthor.

Lex: Well, you should be. No one can know. Do you understand? If he found out the truth, he could kill you.

Grant Gabriel/Julian Luthor: I'm his son. You're my brother. How could he?

Lex: Our dear old Dad told the world you were dead and then secretly gave you up for adoption all because his wife was terminally ill. He's not gonna want that skeleton stepping out of the closet.

Grant Gabriel/Julian Luthor: What he did happened a long time ago.

Lex: In the public's eyes, there are no statute of limitations in leaving your infant out in the cold. Trust me. It's better the world knows you as Grant Gabriel.

Grant Gabriel/Julian Luthor: My name is Julian Luthor.

Lex: Not outside of this room.

6) Clark Kent and Jor-El

Clark: I know her father was your enemy, but Kara is my cousin! With everything this Fortress can do, there must be some way to track her down.

Jor-El: If you have heeded my warning, this would have never happened. Kara's well-being is no longer our concern, Kal-El.

Clark: I know what you were like on Krypton. What happened to dedicating your life to help others?

Jor-El: That is not my mission.

Clark: I don't believe you.

Jor-El: Her disappearance was not my doing. Zor-El is the only one who knows that answer.

Clark: Zor-El is gone.

Jor-El: You have chosen to defy me yet again, Kal-El. And you seem to lack the capacity to learn your lesson. I am sorry, my son. This defiance cannot go without consequence.
            Last edited by tibbit78; 03-14-2008, 08:25 PM.

Comment

Trying to avoid mentioning lines people already said.

Grant - "You're a woman of many talents, Lane, but clearly photography isn't one of them. Next time, take Olsen."

Zor-El - "Just as stubborn as my brother. Soon you can be just as dead."

Lois - "I'm sure there's some really boring scientific explanation."

Comment

Grant:" My name is Julian Luthor "
                Lex:" Not out of this room "

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍