Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

#1-07 "Trust Issues" ---> Countdown / Live Discussion thread!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #1-07 "Trust Issues" ---> Countdown / Live Discussion thread!

5 hours 24 minutes!

I think we're gonna have to get Jonas to create some Bionic posters to give some love to Jaime. This forum is pathetic
    Last edited by nightshadz; 11-14-2007, 02:02 PM.

2h 8m

Comment

honestly im not really getting into this show so i think i wont be watching anymore. i gave it a chance but think ill go back to watch kitchen nightmares.

Comment

I am going to join in on this forum. I've watched it since the pilot but never really posted before. (Wednesday is band practice)

So anyways.... 1 hour 8 minutes!

Comment

38 Minutes!

Comment

19 minutes

Comment

Way to cause some random property damage and almost kill civilians.

Comment

I don't particularly like, nor trust that Antonio dude.

Good, hopefully he's dead.
                Last edited by Randy G.; 11-14-2007, 07:54 PM.

Comment

AWW HOW SAD I didn't particularly trust him but i didn't think he would die

Comment

Not bad. I'm still up in the air about this show... but its decent enough to keep watching.

She totally should be givin Bionic Boobs though. The tissue damage from running and jumping must be massive.

Comment

wasn't expecting Antonio to die at all. will be interesting to see where it goes from here. good episode though.

Comment

I just got into the show not too long ago. I got caught up online though. This ep was good, although it seems to be hitting a brick wall for interesting stories. Hopefully after the strike, it'll pick up.

Comment

It's a good show, but I'm afraid it's not gonna' make it.
                          Michele Ryan is awesome, but personally I think Sarah Corvis is tons more interesting as a Bionic Woman.

I'm not listing this as a spoiler, because I haven't read it anywhere. It's just my foresight into the show.
                          I bet they think it'll be a big twist when they bring the character of Will Anthros back from the dead.
                          His father (The evil Dr. Anthros) has him.

BTW.... Lol @ "Bionic Boobs!"

Comment

I am worried about how they will manage to keep the show interesting...

They also need to find a more interesting way to display her bionic running... she doesn't appear to be moving very fast... and the slow motion sections each time are kind of lame.

mmmmmm, Boobies.

Comment

Working...
                            X
                            😀
                            🥰
                            🤢
                            😎
                            😡
                            👍
                            👎