• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vindicated (Lex/Lana) Mature, Slightly Angst/Romance

Title: Vindicated
    Author: Angie
    Pairing: Lex and Lana
    Rating: Mature
    Disclaimer: I own NOTHING! I borrowed the song title, ‘Vindicated’ for my title but I don’t own it.
    Spoilers: None
    Warnings: None
    Summary: Lana, Lucas, and the gang are in college at MetU. Lex runs into Lana when picking up Lucas from the campus...but Lana's changed!

A/N: This was originally a challenge response, but I'm posting it here in case others would like to read it.

A/N to Mods: If I need to add something or take something away from my heading per rules, please let me know!

Chapter One – A Thief

Lana sat in the MetU library on a Saturday morning. Opening her pull-along bag, Lana took out her Criminal Justice book and her binder and five-subject notebook. Outside college guys were tossing footballs at each other, some were jogging in athletic outfits, while others were walking along the sidewalk with white phone pieces in their ears. Lana was in here, working on two big assignments that she refused to put off. She had a 30- page chapter to read in her Criminal Behavior book for Monday, which would be followed by a quiz that would be taken when she got into class. Along with that, she had a 15-page term paper to write on the BTK Strangler, due next Friday that she needed to get some more research on to finish writing her final rough draft. A sophomore in Criminal Justice, Lana took her choice to become a protector of innocent people very seriously. Her roommates didn’t agree with Lana’s need to be studious and in the library all the time, but at least she felt she was pursuing a career that would make her feel she was helping people. She’d come to MetU wanting to go into this field and from the time of student orientation she had been dedicated and excited to learn. A year and two months later, Lana sat with her book wide open, her black binder at her right, and her heart lifted as she read her chapter…

On the flipside of this enthusiasm, Lex Luthor was frustrated. Two months before, when Lana was starting her sophomore year, Lucas, Lex’s younger brother had come back home to live and go to school. Over the summer, Lucas had become a major partier. He got busted for DWI quite a lot, but the last time, he got busted was with his roommate who unfortunately lost his license along with Lucas and both had to serve 30 days in jail. Ticked at having his license revoked and having to serve time, he kicked Lucas out. So, poor Lucas came back home, and Lex was unable to say get out. Unfortunately, he was his brother and if Lex had said leave he would never have been able to live with himself. The end result was that Lex was now and had been Lucas’s chauffeur. He took him to school and back home again, five days a week. Today he was there to meet with his teacher over a bad grade. The teacher set up a Saturday to go over Lucas’s class work and participation. Lex figured that since it was a Saturday, his brother was probably getting yelled at for not participating in class and that was plain stupid since Lucas was there every day for class. Lex figured Lucas just wasn’t putting forth enough effort – he himself had had classes in his tutoring that were bad enough he didn’t want to put forth an eighth of effort, but he still wound up doing the work. Checking his watch in his den, Lex saw it was time to go pick him up so he grabbed his keys and took off to the campus…

Parking and walking to the doors of the building, Lex saw that his brother was still inside the classroom with Mrs. Thompson, so he decided to stop at the library. He needed to do some research for the company. Why not take a trip there while Lucas was with his English teacher?

Lana had been working on her term paper when Lex walked into the library. She hadn’t paid any attention to him being there. She was focused on putting her paperwork in order so she could know what to write first. Next, she was going to go and get on a computer to see what else she could get about the case. There were usually some good sites online if one researched long enough. Lana could spend hours clicking on pages to get what she was after. She’d stayed up late many, many times doing this for assignments and for personal knowledge.

Stapling her paperwork together with her little purple stapler, Lana put it in her binder and grabbing her purse and things she walked toward a computer. Finding one, she sat and clicked on the Mozilla Firefox icon. She was on her way to finding her sources!

Lex walked in the library, searching himself for a computer. Unfortunately a brunette woman took the last one. He walked around looking to see if anyone was gathering their things or getting ready to so he could use the computer next. The closer he got he realized that the brunette was a woman he knew. Walking behind her he saw her document on the screen and said with curiosity, “Characteristics of the BTK Strangler?”

Lana glanced upward and said, “Hello Lex.”

Lex said, “I didn’t mean to eavesdrop on your work, Lana. I just happened to realize that I recognized you. How are you classes going?”

Lana had a deadline and didn’t want to stop gathering information just because Lex Luthor was here in the library. She said plainly, “They are fine. I have a term paper to write though that is due in less than a week. Whatever you want here, I’m afraid you’re going to have to find on your own.”

Lex crossed his arms and said with a smile, “But I’d rather get it from you.”

Lana glared up at Lex and said, “Get what from me? My computer? That’s not going to happen, Lex. I just told you I have a term paper to write that’s due Friday. I am going to be at it for several hours. Find another.”

Lex picked up the silver cap to Lana’s jump drive and handing it to her he said with a confidently sexy smile, “I have to pick up my brother, but I’ll see you later. Maybe I can have your computer then.”

Looking up at him, Lana said flatly, “You think you’re so cocky and sexy that I’ll just hand it over and not worry about my paper I have to write but you’re wrong. It’s not going to happen Lex. You’re wasting your time.”

Lex laughed and left the room. Lana muttered a foul retort and spitting mad, she surfed the net for a few minutes to calm down before getting back to work. He might be sexier than Clark with his smile, his blue eyes, and his broad shoulders, but the fact was he was nothing more than a stumbling block from her finishing what she had to do. Stumbling blocks stopped progress and Lana had things to do dang it! So getting back in the process of looking up her work, Lana forced Lex’s attitude out of her head, took a deeper breath and got back to work.

Lex picked up Lucas and asked what was going on. Lucas refused to tell him why he had to see his teacher on Saturday, so Lex figured it was what he thought. He said, “Why can’t you just do what the teacher asks you to do and prevent me from having to come in here on a weekend?”

Lucas flared, “Can you possibly be anymore selfish? I don’t have a license and I need somebody to take me to class – and you offered, Lex, so stop acting like I’m inconveniencing you all the time. If you don’t want to take me to class, I’ll find someone else to do it.”

Lex said, “Like who? Your roommates already booted your ass out the door, so I don’t think they will come back and give you another ride. Except perhaps to kick your butt for putting them in jail, maybe."

Lucas turned to Lex as they walked out the door and said, “Doug didn’t have to come with me to the party, he chose to. But he drank along with everyone else. I shouldn’t have been driving.”

Lex spat, “You think?”

Lucas rolled his eyes and said, “It’s over, Lex! I can’t do a thing about it. I’m home and I’m going to school. But if you don’t want to take me, I’ll start paying for a cab.”

Lex let out a humungously deep breath and said, “No…Lucas I’ll take you. I just get aggravated especially when you won’t tell me what’s going on. Your secrets are as bad as dad’s are.”

Lucas smiled darkly and said, “Then I guess I get it honestly.”

Lex looked at Lucas and said, “I need to look up something in the library here. You might want to take advantage of it and do some studying as well.”

Rolling his own eyes, Lucas said, “Well then let’s go.”

Lex and Lucas walked into the library. Lucas took off for the magazine rack and Lex walked over to the computers.

Lana was engrossed yet again in her reading on the computer when Lex walked up behind her. He said, “You know too much time reading on the computer can cause eye strain right? Not to mention migraines – I speak from experience.”

Lana turned in her swivel chair and said, “Sorry you’ve had migraines, Lex, but I don’t have one. If I get one before the night is over, I can always taken some Ibuprofens. I carry them in my purse.”

Lex grabbed another chair and sat next to Lana saying, “Well the fact is, I do need a computer.”

Lana glanced around the room and saw one available. She said, “There’s one right over there.”

Lex looked and saw it. He walked his things over and dropped them next to it. Coming back he said, “Now that I’ve saved my spot, I can come back and hang out with you.”

Lana was thoroughly peeved and said frankly, “Antagonizing me isn’t hanging out and I don’t have time to play these stupid games. Go bug Lucas.”

Lex grinned and said, “Why do you call hanging out a stupid game? I think it’s a very nice thing to be doing.”

Lana said, “You aren’t nice! You’re an aggravating bastard!”

Lex took Lana’s hand and walked to her saying, “Maybe, but I’m pretty sure you like me being aggravating.”

Lana said, “How do you figure?”

Lex said, “Because I get to be spontaneous and do stuff like this…” Lowering his mouth, Lex kissed Lana.

Lana almost kissed him back and knowing that, she pulled away from him and slapped him saying, “Take my damn computer! I’m going home.”

Lex watched her save her documents shakily. He said, “Lana…Lana I don’t need your computer.”

Lana looked up and said, “No, you probably don’t, but the fact is I can’t stay here and get anything done…aside from being mad.”

Lex saw her grab her things and looking at her he said, “I’m not a bastard, Lana. I just wanted to…”

Lana said, “To fluster and irritate me, well you’ve done it. Have fun, Lex, the place is yours…”

Lana left the lab fuming and confused.

Lex however stood there feeling like a thief of Lana’s time and a manipulator of her feelings. It didn’t feel good. In fact it felt lousy as hell…

TBC…
    Last edited by Clark's Fair One; 11-13-2007, 11:38 PM.

PPMS

Comment

Thank you for reading and responding! I will update another couple of chapters...

Disclaimer: I own NOTHING!
      Warning: None
      Chapter Two
      Summary: Figuring he has screwed things up with Lana, Lex shows up to talk. Words are said and hurt feelings take another twist...

Lana sat at the table in the back that she always sat at for her Criminal Behavior class. Beside her were her friends, Candace Shimple and Erin Davis, two girls that she had known for a year. They’d been in just about every class she was in since starting the program as they were also Criminal Justice majors. All three sat and talked about this that and the other, but deep down inside they were worried. Today was another quiz day and though they all studied hard, it was still nerve wracking knowing that they had to answer a four question quiz that was short answer and drummed up from the memory of reading 30 pages in a chapter. Nothing easy to say the least. The teacher, Ms. Williams wrote the agenda on the board, which included the quiz and the chapter topic of homicides then, wrote a ten-minute, break and below that continued with how law enforcement dealt with criminals who committed such crimes. Lana said hi to her friends then looked over her notes and the chapter one more time.

Ms. Williams handed out the quizzes and said, “Everyone put away your things. I expect there to be no talking during the quiz.”

Lana and her friends put away their things and as soon as the quizzes arrived got busy writing down answers…

Lex tipped his Aquafina bottle and took a long drink, trying to replenish his thirst after fencing for the past half an hour in the weaponry room with his younger brother Lucas. He’d been thinking about Lana since Saturday, wondering what she was up to. He figured she was working on her paper she said she had to do. Something told him she found another computer and got on with her studies despite his stopping her, despite his kissing her. Her determination to get things done attracted Lex since he was the same kind of person. Don’t put off till tomorrow was his way of living. Yet, he felt a horrid ache in his conscience at the thought that he’d stopped her from doing what she needed to do for School. Lex looked at his brother and asked, “After I shower, I’m taking off for awhile.” Lucas said hopefully, “Where all you going?”

Lex rose his brows and said, “Why?”

Lucas grinned and said with a shrug, “Just thought if you were going to the grocery store maybe you could pick me up some more Nacho Cheesier Doritos. I’m out.”

Lex shook his head and said, “Yes, Lucas, I’ll pick you up some Nacho Cheesier Doritos. Be good.”

Going inside, he took a quick shower, put on some seductive smelling cologne and drove to town.

Lana left the classroom after it was over with her friends and felt good about her quiz. She did pretty well answering the questions, she thought, and her quiz she got back from last week was an A. Now all she had to do was just buy a report cover/folder for her paper and she would be able to hand it in. She’d spent all weekend long working on her research, on editing and re-printing, making sure it was just the way she wanted it. She’d got through class, so now she would go to Wal Mart to pick up her folder. Or so she thought, until stepping into the hallway and finding she wasn’t alone. Damn him!

Lex stood there smiling as he said, “Lana….”

Lana looked up at Lex and said, “Lex. What are you here for? To use another computer?” She started walking toward the elevator and Lex walked with her.

He said, “No, I came to see you. I messed things up last weekend…I was cocky and arrogant and I was in the mood to antagonize. It was done in fun, but I know I came off as a jerk. I was irritated with Lucas and his having to come in on a Saturday to see his English teacher.”

Crossing her arms, Lana said, “Lucas has a reason to be in Mrs. Thompson’s class on a Saturday.”

Lex was curious as he said, “How did you know what room he was in?”

Lana said, “He’s asked me for help before with his English…I help out when Mrs. Thompson lets me.”

Lex said, “That’s wonderful, Lana that you choose to help students in class like that. My guess on Lucas though is that he was there that day because he was not participating in class.”

Lana crossed her arms protectively and said, “What if he just needed the help from Mrs. Thompson?”

Lex shook his head and said, “Lana…my brother is smart enough. He can do the work, he just doesn’t have the initiative to do it.”

Lana said, “You’re judging him then without knowing what’s going on in the class.”

Lex said evenly, “No, I know Lucas.”

Lana said plainly, “You do? Then why would I be helping him? People who can do the work but don’t have the initiative don’t get tutors, Lex, they get told to do their own work.”

Lex felt a gigantic migraine hitting him and holding his head he said, “What are you telling me Lana? My head hurts as it is.”

Lana replied finally, “I'm telling you that your brother is more special than you know. He is a hard worker and he might be a goof-off in some things but he puts his all in his assignments. I get irritated by people who make judgements on others when they don't know everything.”

Lex nodded and said, "I get irritated by that too, Lana. But you and everyone else seems to want to do it."

Lana felt injured by his comment and nodding, swallowing the painful feelings, Lana said, "I'm not trying to judge you, Lex."

Lex said, "Really? You could have fooled me." Lex walked away, leaving Lana feeling that she had screwed up more than she ever had intended. Looking downward and feeling just as lousy as Lex had last Saturday, Lana took the elevator down and tried to figure out how on earth she was going to fix it.

TBC…

Chapter Three
      Summary: Leaving class, Lana decides to take a stop over at Lex’s to make amends for her mistake last week…(kinda short)

One of the neat things about Lana’s classes she took at MetU was the presentations that she got to see. In her Juvenile Delinquency and Juvenile Justice class on Tuesday, Lana watched as three grad students entered the room – two were delinquent house robbers, the third an innocent victim. In the front of the room on a smallish table was a box decorated as if it were jewelry box and inside were valuable items including a diary, a pretty mirror, a necklace and matching earrings and other items that might be in a jewelry box. The robbers wore Werewolf masks, and matching dark clothing. They grabbed the victim and using a rope they tied him to a chair. They covered him eyes with a blindfold and gagged him with a sock. As the bound victim sat in a chair, the two delinquents acted out a successful theft, taking all the items inside the jewelry box. Suddenly a pair of “cops” showed up and immediately stopped the delinquents in their tracks and the skit is over. The entire class clapped their hands – some laughed under their breaths over the silliness of the skit – Lana thought it was pretty good. She thanked Scott, Tom, and Rick for coming to her class and showing them what it might look like. Lana thought that the performances were good examples of the type of crime that existed.

As the class ended, Lana walked to the exit of the class and thought of Lex. She decided she’d stop over at his place. He was right, she was judging him and there was no excuse for it. So taking off in her car, Lana drove to the Luthor Mansion…
      When Lana showed up, she decided to park her car and walk up the driveway to the Luthor Mansion. Walking over to the intercom, Lana nervously pushed the button and said, “Hi. My name is Lana Lang…I’m here to see Lex.” The dispatcher replied, “You have no appointment to see Mr. Luthor today, Ms. Lang.” Rolling her eyes, Lana turned on her cell phone and called the mansion. Lex answered and said, “Lex Luthor.” Lana said, “Lex…hello. I’m standing outside your fence trying to get in…I was hoping we could talk. I feel awful for what I said last weekend, Lex. I did judge you and I am sorry…” Stepping out of his BMW, Lex walked over to Lana and said, “I’m sorry too.” Lana turned around and seeing him she said, “Hi.” Lex smiled and said, “How about we go inside and visit?” Lana nodded and said, “I like that idea.” Lex pushed the code and the gate opened. He let Lana pass and walked in with her...

TBC…

Since the third chapter is so short, I'll add this one!

Summary: Continues from last post…as Lex and Lana go inside and visit, someone else approaches the mansion to top the day!

Chapter Four

Someone new approached the Luthor Mansion that same day that Lex and Lana went inside to visit. She parked her black t-top car behind Lex’s BMW glad that he was home and that she could talk to him as well. Climbing out of the car, she took her purse and keys and walked up the white driveway in her black heels. Her red hair was pulled back into a clip and she wore a black skirt that went two inches below her knees with a blue blazer that was wrinkle-free and very high class. She had never seen the mansion before, but she knew that the address was this one. She knew where he lived. Reaching the front door that she was sure millions of people had seen before, the stranger knocked on the door. As expected, a butler answered the door and asked for her name. She smiled and said, “I don’t need think it is necessary to say who I am in order to see Mr. Luthor.” The butler gave her a sarcastic frown as he said, “It is very necessary and until you give me your name, I will have to ask you to leave.” The stranger replied, “You can’t ask a Luthor to leave her own house, unless of course you wish to insult me before I meet my father.” Not really surprised, the butler said, “So you profess to be relation?” Laughing dryly, she replied, “Where is Mr. Luthor?” The butler said coldly, “He is with another person right now and you are not going in until I find out who you are and proof behind it.”

Handing a manila folder over to the butler, with DNA results inside that showed both her mother, hers, and Lex Luthor’s information that her mother had given her recently, the stranger said, “Look through this and then tell me that I’m not who I say I am.”

The butler opened the folder and immediately seeing DNA formal results he closed it and said, “Come this way.”

Leading her to Lex’s poolroom, where Lex and Lana were playing pool, the butler said, “Excuse me sir. A lady is here to see you. She has rudely insisted that you see her without giving me anything aside from this. If you wish her to leave I will escort her out.”

Lex took the folder, looked at the lady and then said, “Who do I have the pleasure of meeting?”

The stranger said, “My name is Mallory Thompson. I am Amy Thompson’s daughter. You met back in Switzerland at a party sixteen years ago…according to my mother and the DNA she gave me…I am your daughter.”

Shocked at first, then recalling back to Switzerland, Lex knew he had been with several women when he started college and around that time period. He vaguely recalled a redheaded woman by that name that he met at some point but he was drinking and partying… Glancing through the evidence, Lex saw it was legal, an affluent attorney had signed it after checking it out. There was no reason that she wasn’t his daughter. Feeling hit with something he had no knowledge of for sixteen years though didn’t make him feel too happy about the facts though. He looked at Ms. Thompson and said, “Since you have come with evidence about this, and I do recall meeting your mother and know the person I was then, I will attest that I am your father. I’m tempted to wonder why you are here though.”

Mallory replied exasperatedly, “I’m here because you’re my father, Lex. I drove here from Des Moines wanting to meet you. I left home mad at my mother because she knew about all this and refused to tell me! I thought you’d want to know…”

Lex nodded, feeling bad thinking that she might think that he didn’t care, and said, “I do want to know, Mallory. I’m glad that you came here, very glad.” Walking over to her, Lex held out his arms and hugged her. Mallory hugged him back.

Lana watched and said, “Lex…I think I will go and let you talk…”

Lex said with a smile on his face, “Just a second.”

Lex looked at Mallory and said, “Mallory, I’d like you to meet Lana Lang. Ms. Lang is a woman I’ve wanted to get to know for a while now and I’m happy that she wants to get to know me better too. So…Mallory Thompson, this is Lana Lang. Lana, this is my daughter, Mallory.”

Lana smiled at Mallory and said, “It’s nice to meet you.”

Shaking her hand, Mallory said, “Thanks, it’s nice to meet you too.”

Lex saw that she drove herself and said, “Did you call your mother and let her know you made it?”

Mallory frowned and said, “I told my mother that I was going to meet my dad…I took off.”

Lex understood anger and rebellious tendencies, but he touched her shoulder and said, “I know about rebelling and being angry at your parents, but I still think you should call her and let her know you’re here. That way I can lay into her as well for not telling me.”

Grinning at Lex and seeing his grin, she dialed her number on her cell phone and let her mom know she was there…then watched as Lex Luthor, her father, did what he said. Mallory smiled hearing her dad standing up for her to her mother. Right then, Mallory saw that Lex wasn’t his family, he was a special guy, and she was glad she got into that car and drove all the way to Smallville, Kansas to meet him.

TBC…
      Last edited by Clark's Fair One; 11-15-2007, 03:56 PM.

Comment

Very interesting.

Comment

Thanks!! I'll add Chapter 5 now...

Chapter Five – Halloween
          Summary: I'm thinking that this is weeks after Lex and Lana have been seeing each other and you'll understand why as you read - their friendship has grown!

Lex drove to the campus to see Lana. They had a date for Halloween – he as Count Dracula and she as his bride. The night was going to start at a party that Lana had told Lex about that her friends were having and it would go from there into going to the local bar where all the college kids hung out at. Lex imagined dancing with Lana in the midst of raucous twenty year olds drinking and cutting loose… Smiling as he drove down the road, Lex knew he couldn’t wait to pick her up and get started.

Lana added her black lipstick and looked at her reflection in the bathroom mirror. She looked scary, her face was painted white, and she wore black eye liner underneath her eyes and on top of them, along her lashes. In her mouth she wore plastic fangs and drips of red paint were around her lips which gave the imprint of blood dripping. Dressed in a black cape with a sultry black gown that went down in the front to show cleavage, Lana looked down over her costume and saw that she was nothing like the girl she normally dressed like. She had a slit that went at the right side of her dress that went to her thigh, black panty hose, and matching black heels. Her hair was wavy from her moose and teasing. She was ready to go for the party, yet part of her was a tad nervous at what Lex would think when he saw her dressed this way! Still, it was Halloween and that meant she could be wild. Dang good thing, Lana thought as she looked once more then turned off the bathroom light to go into the other room. Her roommates were shocked, but thought she rocked in her outfit. They too were dressed up for the occasion – Dawn in an angel outfit and Jasmine as a princess.

Lex knocked on the door. Jasmine answered it and said, “Wow! Did you come to suck my blood?”

Lana walked forward with a sly smile on her face as she said, “Nope, he’s here for me.” Lex looked around Jasmine and saw Lana – his Countess. He smiled largely and said, “Lana you look devilishly seductive…and very lovely.”

Lana smiled back and looking him over in his alluring black cape and black outfit beneath, spotting his fangs, Lana said, “Thank you…you look sinisterly sexy yourself.”

Lex held out his arm and Lana put hers around it and turned to her friends and said, “See you at the party.”

Walking out into the hallway with Lex, Lana added with a laugh, “You may have to hold my arm as we walk down the steps to the bottom floor so I don’t fall and break my neck in these heels. I don’t normally wear them, but they seemed appropriate with the costume.”

Lex smiled, looked over Lana’s outfit and heels and said, “I love them, Lana, but you’d have been just as beautiful with flats.”

Lana blushed and said, “Lex…” She smiled and said, “I’m really excited that we’re going to this tonight.”

Smiling just as happy, Lex said, “Me too.”…

At the party…

The two story house was packed full of college students inside it and outside of it. Many were standing outside shooting the breeze, there were Frankenstein’s, ghosts, cowboys and assorted animals such as cat ladies, elephant men and women and one guy was dressed as Peter from Peter and the Wolf. Some costumed people were on cell phones sitting on the grass. The Grim Reaper was the one who answered the door as Lex held Lana’s arm and waited to enter inside. Gnarles Bentley’s Crazy was playing loudly and straight ahead was a table filled with the option of Tropical Punch or beer. Most of the people had glasses of beer in their hands. Chloe and her cousin Lois were sitting on the couch to the right – Chloe as Wonder Woman and Lois as Xena Warrior Princess. Lana looked up at Lex, over his black cape and mysterious appearance and smiled saying, “Well Count, what should we do?”

Lex took Lana’s hand and said, “Would you like to dance?”

Lana smiled, slid her arm around Lex’s waist, beneath his cape and walked with him to the center of the floor. While people hollered to each other, made out and hung out, Lex and Lana danced to the beat of Gnarles Bentley, having a great time!

After dancing to Gnarles and other fast beat songs, Lex and Lana took a few minutes to get something to drink. Going over to the table, they saw their options. Lex looked at Lana and said, “Legally you shouldn’t even have this here…” Then he grinned and said, “But I guess at a Halloween Bash that doesn’t matter.” Lana smiled back and said, “Especially not when we can spend the night here.”

Lex grabbed an empty glass and darted it toward punch or beer and asked Lana which one she wished to drink…Lana chose beer.

Lana didn’t normally drink, but she chose to let loose tonight, it was Halloween after all. So when she thought she was thirsty she grabbed another glass! Lex decided they’d stay there along with everyone else, so he had a good time as well and drank several glasses. Somehow after drinking enough that worries were gone, Lana put her hand into Lex’s and said, “I’d like to find that room of ours.” Lex smiled and taking her hand, he walked with Lana to the stairs. Climbing up the steps, and reaching the second floor, Lex and Lana found an empty room. Going inside, they closed the door and locked it. From there, they let fun and recklessness lead them, and wound up together, covered in a sheet and light blanket…they were staying the night…

TBC…

Summary: This chapter directly follows the Halloween chapter…including some fictitious characters that I’ve added for the chapter (Lana’s roommates). This is a turning point not only for Lex and Lana but for others as well...hope you like it!

Chapter Six

Lex smiled at Lana as he woke up the next morning. She smiled back, a bit surprised though that she was naked in bed with him, but she remembered enough about last night that she knew she was going into the room with him. She remembered making love with Lex last night and in doing so giving him her virginity. Nothing felt greater than being here with him, knowing that she didn’t’ have to get dressed right yet, she could just lay here and be lazy and comfy. Lex moved closer at the same time that she moved closer to him and in concert, they put their arms around each other…Lana snuggled next to Lex’s neck, touching his warm stomach with her hand.

While Lex and Lana rested at the party house, Clark sat with Chloe at the Planet discussing the other events that took place in Metropolis. Justin Bailey, a newbie at The Planet came in and broke the news about the party house on Greenlain getting busted by the cops last night, and of course he mentioned Lana being one of the people being there. A freshman at MetU, he had an insane crush on her, and since Clark was in the room he heard about it. Before Chloe could tell Clark or Justin it was none of their business, before she could repeat yet again that Clark needed to stay out of it, Lana’s roommates, Jasmine and Dawn showed up. Having them as allies, Clark declared a trip to the house to find Lana. So like it or not, Chloe and the rest were going. To think that Halloween had been a fun event, Chloe thought miserably! They took off for the house…

Meanwhile, Lex and Lana were sitting up in the bed watching early morning TV – which wasn’t what one would think. Instead of watching Good Morning or some show like that, they were watching cartoons! Lex had on his boxers; Lana wore his black shirt and panties. Lex turned to Lana and saw how she laughed over Max and Goofy and enjoying it, he leaned down and kissed her neck, on over to her shoulder. Lana turned to Lex and smiling she said, “Goof Troop has got to be my favorite out of all the cartoons I’ve ever seen and I haven’t seen it in forever. Thank you, Lex.” Lex smiled and said, ‘You’re welcome, Lana.” Glancing at the TV, Lex added with a smile, “It is pretty cool.” Lana said with her heart, “It’s awesome!” Lex touched Lana’s face and said, “So is sitting here with you.” Bringing his face closer, Lana smiled and said, “Lex, I know that what we did last night was unexpected, but I’m glad that we were together. I would never have wanted any other guy to be my first, but you, Lex.” Fused by love within his heart and soul, Lex leaned down and kissed her. Lana kissed him back and slid back down onto the sheets with the man she loved.

Clark stood outside the bedroom, stock still, in the empty hallway. Despite the closed bedroom door, Clark had heard everything that Lana had said. It was over, he was a moronl, a stupid one at that.

Chloe and the girls showed up and finding Clark Chloe said, “Clark! Have you found anything?”

Clark said bitterly, “I found her, Chloe…”

Dawn said, “Where is she?” Jasmine added, “Is she alright?”

Clark turned and Chloe saw the way his blue eyes had changed to green and knowing Clark so well she could map him on a piece of paper and get everything right, Chloe knew he was destroyed. She walked over to him and said, “Clark?”

Clark stated coolly, “She's fine. From now on, though, Chloe, if she decides to go to a stupid ass frat party and get wasted, she can get Lex to help her out of it.”

Walking closer to Clark, Chloe said, "Wow...I'm so sorry, Clark."

Clark said, "It's not your fault, Chloe...it's mine. I was an idiot, but I'm not going to be anymore. She chose to be with Lex, she can be with him. But I'm not going to do this ever again. I think that I have a right to be done."

Nodding, Chloe said, "You do..."

She felt terrible for him, hating that he was hurt. All she could do was feel an agonizing pain in her heart and in her throat. Silently, they left the house, but neither Chloe nor Clark thought about anything except pain...

Lex and Lana left the house at around 9:30 that morning. They decided to go get some coffee and some breakfast. Lana enjoyed sitting across from Lex at the diner in Metropolis. Lex asked, “So what are your plans for today?”

Lana smiled and said, “Well, aside from emailing my teachers to let them know why I missed this morning and talking to my roommates, I’m free. Why?”

Lex said, “I happen to have a lap top and you can call your roommates from the car. How would you like to spend the day with me, doing something?”

Lana took a humungous chance he’d say no when she said, “Actually there is a ballet going on in Independence that I’d love to see…but it’s miles from here and we’d have to take a jet to get there.”

Lex grinned slyly meeting Lana’s grin as he said, “I love the ballet. It sounds like a great plan.” Picking up his cell phone, Lex called one of his jet pilots and had him deliver the jet for the trip. Taking Lana in his BMW, Lex drove them to the jet and together they flew to Independence for an afternoon at the ballet! After watching the play, Lex took Lana out to a fancy restaurant where Lana ordered her shrimp and T-bone steak, he lobster and fries. Following a spectacular dinner in a place that reminded Lana of Cinderella’s ball, Lex asked Lana to dance. In another dimly lit room that was grand to say the least, Lex slow danced with Lana feeling he had the best in the room dancing with him that night…

TBC…
          Last edited by Clark's Fair One; 11-16-2007, 11:12 AM.

Comment

That was great!

Comment

Thank you! I will try to add more soon!

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡