Collapse
No announcement yet.

Okay, I like Elle now.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah she was alot of fun this time around. The fact shes HOT had nothing to do with it either....no really.

Comment

Hey, look. Women get a kick out of seeing Peter shirtless in every episode. We men need something nice to look at. Elle and Claire are definitely nice to look at. But I definitely dig Elle as a character.

Comment

Re: Okay, I like Elle now.

Originally posted by MidgardDragon
        Hated her first appearance. Love her in this episode. Maybe it's because of her sadism with the lightning power and the extreme use of her cleavage made her extremely hot to me, but either way, yeah, I like her now.
        Me too.

Comment

I think Elle is hot. Seriously, she's crazy and she's hot. Who doesn't love that combination? Idiot Peter did nothing. NOTHING!

Comment

Originally posted by Rafael122
            I think Elle is hot. Seriously, she's crazy and she's hot. Who doesn't love that combination? Idiot Peter did nothing. NOTHING!
            Do ya really want her shockin ya, you know, there?

Comment

I'd totally go lez for Kristen Bell.

Comment

Originally posted by pycer
                Do ya really want her shockin ya, you know, there?
                Sure.

Seriously, I'm Peter. I'm stuck in a cell talking to a guy I haven't seen. The highlight of my day is Elle coming in and shocking me. A guy can get desperate in those situations, and clearly Peter showed restraint. Dumb.

Comment

lol, I think he was smart, never know what some whack job chick will do to you.

Comment

Originally posted by Ginx
                    Not yet - but it's kinda looking like it's Bob.

If the only reason you guys like her is because she's hot...well that's not reason enough for me. If Peter was hot but Milo couldn't act for poo then that would damper how I felt about the character - or if the writers made his character lame......
                    I like her because she't hot, she's a psychopath, a sociopath, and is an interesting character. And despite really really disliking her first appearance, the actress made her very interesting this time around, and made me want to know more about her.

If you think I need another reason, good for you, I don't think I do.

Comment

Originally posted by MidgardDragon
                      I like her because she't hot, she's a psychopath, a sociopath, and is an interesting character. And despite really really disliking her first appearance, the actress made her very interesting this time around, and made me want to know more about her.

If you think I need another reason, good for you, I don't think I do.
                      This is similar to the whole Welling vs. Girls of Smallville argument that always pops up. For the women of the forum, seeing Welling without a shirt on is great. However, it's wrong for the men of the forum to go "gaga" over Lois in a bikini. Same thing here. Bell is hot, yes, but she plays the role of being hot and crazy very well. It's the fact that she's hot but could kill someone without thinking twice that's intriguing to me.

Comment

elle's a sociopathic tease and i love her. she's hot and her character just got more depth. and bob is really looking like the father, i mean elle is a little nuts so if she wasn't his daughter she'd be locked.

Comment

Aww! I love Elle. She's so many good bad things at once. And there is a sad past there also, which she doesn't really expect ppl to pity her for either. Not IMO.

AND, the first appearance makes a tona sense now, 'cause no wonder she's so devoted to catching Peter after all of that. I felt bad 'cause Peter played her and bailed out Kensei.

It's good Elle is here, 'cause she's one of the most prominent non-mary sues. There are distinctive characteristics, non-perfections, and backround stories that don't produce tear-jerkers or overdrama that is unsuitable. Woot!

Comment

I liked her in this episode, but not so much the first. But now I think she'll get a lot better.

Comment

Originally posted by Rafael122
                              Sure.

Seriously, I'm Peter. I'm stuck in a cell talking to a guy I haven't seen. The highlight of my day is Elle coming in and shocking me. A guy can get desperate in those situations, and clearly Peter showed restraint. Dumb.
                              Eh, I say he was way too polite with her. I would have told her to get her god damn hands off of me waaaay back in the first scene in the beginning of the ep. Much less her creepy mean electro shock thing. I would have stopped takin' the pills long before Peter stopped, just so I could teach that beyatch a freaking lesson.

As far as being desperate, poor Adam/Kensei said that he gave in about six years ago and said it was totally NOT worth the trouble. He's been around for over 400 hundred years so I think he knows what he is talkin' about!

Comment

She's completely nuts. I love her.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎