No announcement yet.

Seriously! Maya & Alejandro...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Son of Kal-El20
    I thought they were going to explain what happened to Sylar. What gives? They show the twins instead!?
    I think the reason they didn't show his story, nor the Bennett (Butler) family's story is that we know what happened with them.

The Bennetts went into hiding and have been doing their best to keep a low profile.

Sylar's been recuperating for the past four months in a remote location in Mexico with the perception-altering girl, pretty obviously at the behest of the Company.

Comment

Originally posted by Randy G.
      I read in an interview with one of the writers, (if I can find the actual article I'll reference it) that they now realize that they screwed up the first segment of Season 2.
      They said fans weren't responding to all of the new characters suddenly thrust into the storyline (West, Maya & Alejandro, etc.) without proper introduction.
      They now know that the fans want more screentime for the core Heroes, and dropping of several new characters.
      That was in the EW Kring mini interview - where he's responding to the fans complaints - Thread here

Comment

Someone (someone please take your credit for this) said once on Kryptonsite:

"Maya bores me to black tears, and Alejandro bores me to clear tears again..."

And that pretty much sums up how I feel about these two...

Comment

Originally posted by Son of Kal-El20
          I thought they were going to explain what happened to Sylar. What gives? They show the twins instead!?
          My guess is Sylar had the same threatment that Peter had.The compagny took him aswell,made him a prisonner,the haitian took his powers off and they decided to put him on guard(Candide)who played with his mind a little but,not for long,they gave him some medication while he was there(it was to stop his powers).He was able to escape,he ended up in Mexico with Claire's car and he's on his way back to America with the wonder twins.

They are related to Peter's story at some point...Don't worry Alejendro's living days are limited.As soon as Sylar gets his powers back,he is a goner.Sylar said it himself.As for Maya,Sylar will let her live,I think he's falling for her.If Peter absorbs her power and Sylar's(Alejendro) at the same time,the powers will be cancelled,he won't die.Peter will be able to kill Adam because her power seem to effect the brain.Peter will be even more unstoppable.He will save the world
          Last edited by Sweetie; 11-13-2007, 01:01 PM.

Comment

I don't buy the brain thing anymore.

Peter blew up like a nuke...how much of his brain could have been left?!

Comment

He didnt blow up. I mean, his body was never damaged in the explosion. Did ya see him right afterwards when he flew down to grab nathan? Did Ted's body get damaged at all when he nearly blew up last season before Claire stopped him? Nope, they put out the radiation and the explosion but their bodies do not actually explode.

Comment

I gota agree with the crowd on this one. I hate the Maya and Alejandro storyline. We already knew they were wanted for murder. We could have easily guessed that it was related to her power. We didn't need to see it all played out for us. If anything I dislike them more now. They are just creepy.

And why was Alejandro's bride with that other guy on their wedding day? She didn't marry him for his money.

And how large of a radius does this black tear virus cover anyway?

Comment

A large radius apparently.

Comment

I'm pretty sure Peter did get caught in the explosion due to the numerous times they said in first season he "could heal from it".

Besides that, I'm damn sure I was looking at Kensei's toasted corpse, and he looks just fine.

Comment

I hate the twins and wish they would both just go away. it was horrible to have to watch them tonight without Sylar to balance out their intense lameness.

I liked Nikki last season just fine, because she was crazy and tearing people in half. This season she's lame.

Comment

Originally posted by pycer
                        He didnt blow up. I mean, his body was never damaged in the explosion. Did ya see him right afterwards when he flew down to grab nathan? Did Ted's body get damaged at all when he nearly blew up last season before Claire stopped him? Nope, they put out the radiation and the explosion but their bodies do not actually explode.
                        Since the body wasn't damaged, he just "expelled" the radiation, & the pressure.
                        It's basically what comes down to a big, loud, radioactive fart.

Comment

Originally posted by Randy G.
                          Since the body wasn't damaged, he just "expelled" the radiation, & the pressure.
                          It's basically what comes down to a big, loud, radioactive fart.

No mexican food for Peter

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          🥰
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎