No announcement yet.

Mama Petrelli Power?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mama Petrelli Power?

Was it me or did they really want to make sure we saw Angela touching her daughter-in-law when they were talking? I smell a new power.

Yeah, thats what I was thinking. Maybe some sort of persuasion/ mental manipulation ability transfered through touch?

Comment

maybe Ma Petrelli can influence people to commit suicide. It seemed like when she was talking to Heidi that she was sure Nathan wasn't going to live for much longer.

Comment

Nah. She doesn't have a power.

The reason she told Parkman to get out of her head is she's one of the members of The Company. When HRG tagged Parkman way back when the show started, she found out about his ability.

From the interrogation, she knew Parkman was reading her mind by saying the things she was thinking. That's why she told him to get out of her head.

She has no power.

Comment

Ma Petrelli's power........ She likes to feel on other women.

Just kidding......... I think it's possibly the power of persuasion by touch.
          Much like Eden's was persuasion by voice.

Comment

All of the nine had some kind of power. Ma Petrelli was in the photo and has an ability of some kind. We don't know exactly what Kaito Nakamura's was, but he must have had one.

Comment

Never once was it said everyone in the photo had an ability.

Comment

Never once was it said that everyone in the photo didn't have an ability.

Comment

Originally posted by Hero66
                  Never once was it said that everyone in the photo didn't have an ability.

Yes, it also wasn't said they all weren't martians with little alien heads in their belly buttons...so perhaps we should assume that they all were...

Comment

Personally I just thought it was creepy when Mama Petrelli was stroking her daughter-in-law's hair. Powers or no powers, it was just plain weird.

Comment

Lol! Creepy ol' broad.....quit touching me!

Comment

Despite it not being said, it appears possible to me that they all could have a power.

Comment

Originally posted by pycer
                          Yes, it also wasn't said they all weren't martians with little alien heads in their belly buttons...so perhaps we should assume that they all were...
                          You know what they say when you assume, right?

Comment

Originally posted by Mello Penelo
                            You know what they say when you assume, right?
                            Yup! They say that people will draw different conclusions.

Comment

If Mrs. Petrelli really had a power, she would have revealed it one way or another last season. Whether she showed it to anyone but the fans, she would have shown it by now.

Everyone else displayed their abilities pretty much when the made their respective debuts. Why would she be the only person to wait a season and a half? Simple. No power.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎