Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why did lois go to Smallville medical?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe they have a discount there....I mean Lana MUST have a SMC VIP card...collecting points and you have a free room.

Lois hasn't been in the hospital THAT much

Comment

THis is what is wrong about having a show called "Smallville" but they start using Metropolis for most of their stories but then they have to include Smallville because of the show's title. The writers were stupid and more than likely thinking about the upcoming strike.

Comment

Lana was going to actake a 15 year old kid. Grant is Lex brother that was suppose to be dead. Can't belive she smiled after kicking Lios. It's like she was evil but in the next eposide she was good again.

Comment

It just wouldn't fit for someone to find Lois's body lying in the daily planet somewhere, then ring the ambulence and say "Even though she's like 4 hours away from where this is would it be possible for someone from Smallville medical center to come collect this young woman?"
          I thought it was for budget reasons, but a small set like the one we've seen at MG wouldn't really cost that much. I think I agree that the writers just got sloppy.

Comment

I guess DP has crappy medical insurance. Stay away from HMO!

Comment

Maybe Lois prefers Smallville Medical Center over Metropolis General Hospital

Comment

She probably went to the SMC because its closer to her home at the Talon. I personally use the hospital thats three miles from my house; because it's there.

Comment

Because she's been banned, from every hospital in Metropolis!

Comment

Originally posted by malft
                    She probably went to the SMC because its closer to her home at the Talon. I personally use the hospital thats three miles from my house; because it's there.
                    If you're injured, wouldn't it make sense to go to the hospital nearest where you're injured, as opposed to nearer to home? Especially since it was a head injury.

Comment

Well sometimes it's easier to get in to see a doctor in a smaller hospital as opposed to larger hospitals. maybe she figured driving 2 hours back to Smallville and getting in to see a doctor right away was better than driving a few minutes to a hospital and having to wait 2 or 3 hours to see a doctor. Also it's closer to her home.

Comment

That happened a lot on the show.

It cannot be explained because it will never make sense, period.
                        Last edited by Simba_Muffy; 03-15-2013, 08:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Genny
                          Well sometimes it's easier to get in to see a doctor in a smaller hospital as opposed to larger hospitals. maybe she figured driving 2 hours back to Smallville and getting in to see a doctor right away was better than driving a few minutes to a hospital and having to wait 2 or 3 hours to see a doctor. Also it's closer to her home.

Comment

Because the writers tend to forget about logic when connecting scenes.

Comment

Working...
                            X
                            😀
                            🥰
                            🤢
                            😎
                            😡
                            👍
                            👎