No announcement yet.

Brother's Bond

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brother's Bond

I cannot tell you how happy I am that the brothers overcame both heaven and hell working together to keep them apart. Dean convinced Cas and they went off to get to Sam. They were a bit late but they still were together in the end. It wasn't brother vs. brother any longer like we all feared it would be. I'm happy about that.
    Happy they found each other in the end
    0%
    Wanted the Sam/Dean epic fight
    0%
    Other
    0%

*tear* So happy!!!

Comment

happy thye found each other in the end, the fight last episode was perfect, and fills the role of an epic fight

Comment

So happy they found each other at the end! I don't think I could have taken it if they hadn't... *sniff*

Comment

I'm the only one who voted for their "epic fight". I really did expect some sort of fight and I was quite surprised to see them reconcile but it was definitely a very warm feeling to see them together Loved it!

Comment

Originally posted by stapler
            I'm the only one who voted for their "epic fight". I really did expect some sort of fight and I was quite surprised to see them reconcile but it was definitely a very warm feeling to see them together Loved it!
            I was def happy they were reunited. But I did sorta want to see the massive brother against brother. I thought there'd be a fight and then they'd reunite. So you're not alone there

But in the end I did want to see the brothers together in the end and we got that.

----- Added 34 Seconds later -----

Originally posted by chole_fan
            So happy they found each other at the end! I don't think I could have taken it if they hadn't... *sniff*
            I know! 4+ months without knowing if they would reunite would have been too much!
            Last edited by Ginx; 05-14-2009, 08:10 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

SAM AND DEAN TOGETHER AGAIN! I really didn't care that Lucifer was rising, as long as my two babies were reconciled! Ahhh, it feels so good, especially since I thought they were going to have an epic fight and want to kill each other. Let's (hopefully) hear it for the EPIC brotherly moments in Season 5!

Comment

I'm so glad that they sort of made up in the end. I was worried that next season would be the brothers against each other, so this was really great to see.

Comment

Originally posted by smallvilleusedtobegood
                  Let's (hopefully) hear it for the EPIC brotherly moments in Season 5!
                  I agree. I want to see some brotherly re-bonding in S5. There are still mysteries to uncover, secrets to learn and plenty of the winchesters to take in

Comment

i was so worried dean and sam were going to become enemies and just relieved that sam realizes dean was right in the end

Comment

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!! Ending it with them gripping on to each others clothes and Sam's "I'm sorry".

GAAAAH. I am so happy!

Comment

once again overcoming adversity!

Comment

Originally posted by SweetOne
                          AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!! Ending it with them gripping on to each others clothes and Sam's "I'm sorry".

GAAAAH. I am so happy!
                          You know...Cas let Dean out to get to Sam.. You know you like Cas justtt a little bit right?

Comment

I might have not totally hated him this episode.

*covers mouth*

This changes nothing!!!

Comment

I tried

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡