No announcement yet.

Has CLANA lost their chemistry

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chrisluvstommy
    Wow it's the first time I've heard someone complain about a thread they didn't like funny how we still participate in them

Comment

Wow people don't have to be rude and mean about TW's acting. TW rocks and so does KK!
      The chemistry is still there so Clana and TW, KK bashers get over it!

Comment

TW is an actor, on a nationally broadcast TV show. It is not being mean, for people to say they don't like him as an actor, and find his acting unbelievable. It's called criticism, and when you go to Hollywood, you are publically saying judge my skills.

Also, everyone at Ksite has the right to their own opinion. I know you all know this, and I'm getting really tired of having to go thread to thread, and repeatedly remind people we can like, OR NOT LIKE the show as we please. No talk of stop bashing just because you don't agree with someone's opinion. You can state your case, but it stays at that. No telling people not to post, simply because you don't agree with them. And not agreeing with you, does not constitute bashing.

Comment

Lost their chemistry? Excuse my rudenss but how something be lost if it doesn't exist?

Comment

they have their moments. one that was especially evident that TW and KK can have pretty big chemistry on-screen was from season 5 when clark loses his powers and their all "happy clana". this season the moments are few, like they are both still seeing what they had in the past instead of what's really there.

Comment

As a Clana fan I have to admit that KK/Tom dont look they have much chemistry anymore. But oh well who cares because I want EVIL LANA ON SMALLVILLE now.

I cannot stand watching Lana sit around on a farm baking pies for Clark. I mean I would rather watch Lana beat the **** our of Clark with Kara in my new smallville twist where all evil prevails. HAHAHa yes bring back the EVIL LANA and get Clarks weenie ass some balls becuz he sure doesn't have them this season once again.

wellingwife and chrisluvs whats up?

I gave to admit when I watched clana their kisses actually turned me on but now their kisses actually turn me somewhere but it is not off

Comment

Originally posted by clana4everfan2
                Wow people don't have to be rude and mean about TW's acting. TW rocks and so does KK!
                The chemistry is still there so Clana and TW, KK bashers get over it!
                Let me start by saying I'm not anti Clana. I'm anti this Clana. Smallville's Clana is horrible. Well, it is now. Until the oak tree, it was awesome. You can't get scenes like the water pipes anymore. That was great.

However, they really don't have good chemistry. Which is sad, because they're supposed to be part of what the show is about. Ok, I concede, Clana is one of the premises of the show. It shouldn't have gotten unbearable like it did, but it did. And that sucks.

What I hate isn't the Clana, it's how the Clana is written and how it's dragged on and on until we're wanting to open a vein when we see then on screen together.

For real chemistry, look to Teri and Dean. As Clark and Lois, they had good chemistry, even though they didn't really like each other IRL.

So you don't think I'm touting Clois, Gerald Christopher and Stacey Haiduk had great chemistry as Clark and Lana in the Superboy series. It was great.

But TW and KK just don't have it. And if that makes me a hater, I'm sorry.

Comment

I don't no, I thought they had chemistry.. In the end scene when they have the talk in the loft.. They have it together, well I have my opinons.. The haters will just keep bashing.

1 tip.. Keep bashing, keep wishing. Because Clana isn't going stop until their finished

Well the ratings wasn't bad and the Sexquake wasn't bad.. Don't no why you people are complaining, they had kisses it's wasn't chessy, it was pure and simple..

Come on bashers keep talking

Comment

No you are not Mr.Gough..i think he has the last say on Clana..

Nothing pure about that kiss..lana is not pure..been had by how many men..oh yea two?
                    And they are friends..Humm.interesting..Keeing it between friends i see..

Comment

they totally lost their chemistry .....two seasons ago

Comment

Originally posted by Bonita_LovesSuperman

Well the ratings wasn't bad and the Sexquake wasn't bad.. Don't no why you people are complaining, they had kisses it's wasn't chessy, it was pure and simple..

Come on bashers keep talking
                        Really pure and simple except you know Lana kissing Lex behind Clark's back. Her throwing Lois out a window. Lying to Clark several times. Oh and what if the sexquake end up making someone's hot coffee spill on their lap? Or it broke somebody's windows and that person's insurance sucks?

Comment

Originally posted by Smokethatkryptonite
                          Really pure and simple except you know Lana kissing Lex behind Clark's back. Her throwing Lois out a window. Lying to Clark several times. Oh and what if the sexquake end up making someone's hot coffee spill on their lap? Or it broke somebody's windows and that person's insurance sucks?
                          Lana didn't kiss Lex, lex kissed her and lois deserved what she got.. She knew it was coming and it's not their fault about the sexquake.. They were going for it like rabbits, once you start you can't stop

Comment

yes lex kissed lana but she sure as heck enjoyed it..that was evident!!

Comment

lois deserved what she got
                              What did Lois do that merited getting kicked through a glass door?

Comment

Could a sworn Lana did it. But if she didn't she sure as hell was turn on about it which is just as bad and explain how Lois got what she deserved? Because she made a snarky comment to the holier than thou pwetty princess of darkness.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎