No announcement yet.

Has CLANA lost their chemistry

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has CLANA lost their chemistry

Its only fair to start this thread since there are sooo many Clana threads out there...... I am not a clana hater ..honestly...I am a romantic at heart..but I really think that Lana and Clark have lost their spark..didn;t even kissed til this epi ..yeah before their big Super Sex scene..but before that nothing..and after that ..nothing..anyways that's my Opinon...
    Last edited by WELLINGWIFE#2; 11-09-2007, 08:52 PM.

Yeah...soooo many Clana threads. I think I managed to count two. Wow. That's a lot.

I disagree, the chemistry is still there.

Comment

I think both actors looked bored and exhausted of playing these scenes over and over again (especially the ones in the freaking barn).

Comment

Not a hater just tired of it.

They should have made that happen in high school not drag it out to now.

Clark even said she is different now.

Redraven why are you wasting your time in this one?

Comment

Originally posted by redraven
          Yeah...soooo many Clana threads. I think I managed to count two. Wow. That's a lot.

I disagree, the chemistry is still there.
          Two what, on this page. Ksite is littered with Clana threads. Even in non Clana threads, the Clana crowd has come in, and highjacked the thread into a Clana thread. It's a continual problem here.

Note, I'm not saying I'm pro or anti Clana. I'm just saying, there are a literal ton of Clana threads.

Comment

I think that maybe it is done. I have not seen or felt the chimestry between them this season as in season's past. Something is off, not sure what, but definately something.

Comment

yeah that's what I have noticed too...Something is off..Clark said Lana seemd distanced ..well even in the way they look at each other..not the same..

Comment

I was a huge fan of Lana and Clark but now its time for him to move on. His destiny is far more important than a woman

To answer the question, the chemistry was gone. You can tell they don't belong together now

Comment

For me Clana chemistry was always a rare thing. Two gorgeous people gazing into one another's eyes does not wonderful chemistry make.

Comment

Clana never had any spark They have never had any chemistry. KK herself admitted that when they auditrioned in the graveyard scene (early sign Lana was Psycho) she leaned over to whisper a forgotten line to TW and the producers thought it meant chemistry. Chemistry means playing off one another, it means a lively relationship that is a joy to watch and Clana are usually dull and boring. The screen goes dead and I am not the only person who is taken right out of the moment when Clana are on screen. I've never seen any real chemisry and there are a lot of people who are in the same boat.

Chemistry should make the scene believable and exciting and Clana just doesn't have it; they have always seemed off to me. Their scenes, especially those stupid barn scenes, make me think I can't wait til it's over. Very unimpressive. Lexana is much more interesting even though it's appalling.

Comment

what chemistry? whatever they has itīs gone, now their relationship itīs irritating, and boring , I canīt wait for that nightmare be over.

Comment

I think if TPTB wanted chemistry then TW and KK would bring it. It's intended to get us to realize something isn't right.

Comment

I'm someone who believes that TW/KK used to have very good chemistry. In fact, I think SV is fortunate in that TW manages to have pretty good chem with all the females on the show. But IMO, and as someone who believes TW is made of awesome, I just don't see much coming from in these romantic Clana scenes. And not much more coming from KK. Both of them just look tired of it, and who can blame them?

Comment

Originally posted by vikingjedi
                            I was a huge fan of Lana and Clark but now its time for him to move on. His destiny is far more important than a woman

To answer the question, the chemistry was gone. You can tell they don't belong together now
                            Agree at 100% here. The spark is gone, and he need to continue with his destiny thingie. I know! I've been a Clana fan untill season 7. But now... It all came very Clear to me. I rather see Clark go on with his destiny than Clana for one more season.

Comment

I'm not fond of Clana, but I think there's chemistry there, maybe not as much as in the begining, but it's still there.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎