No announcement yet.

Best 7th Episode of Series?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Johnny_Luck
    I think Wrath was the best episode of season seven, honestly. Yes the best 7th episode as well. Splinter has to be one of season 5 most overrated episodes out there. solid, but no Wrath or Magnetic.

Magnetic is one of season 3s best and one of smallville top 10 if not top 15 episodes ever. It had solid effects and fantastic acting. the problem is because of the time period it came at and its a lana based episode people hate it way too much, just for the sake of it and not giving it a chance at all.

the Fact that such mediocre episodes like Jinx and Rage are beating Magnetic is highly saddening, but again like I said not surprising based on the fans of this board and the time Magnetic came out.
    Surprise, surprise. Defending Lana again. Nope, you're not biased, lol
    -M-

Comment

I know this is wrong but Lana got Clark back 2 years later after choking her in splinter. They were both seventh seasons to.

Comment

Originally posted by MBrittan
        Surprise, surprise. Defending Lana again. Nope, you're not biased, lol
        -M-
        yeah I love how thats all you post now rather than actually giving anything to the discussion. I also love how you're clearly mad I called you out so you keep making that comment like me being a lana fan is a bad thing and that somehow if you like an episode with a person you like as a character in actress it somehow makes you biased.

Just because I like Lana does not mean I am biased. I like good episodes,I am just going to point that almost 50 of the top 70 smallville episodes are heavily Lana based. If people were to hate all episodes because of not liking lana there really wouldn't be that many ones people would call good. If people were to act by your logic that you should not like lana if you want to like good episodes there be barely any actually good episodes left. Lana has been a key player in most of all the big and great episodes in smallvilles history.

Comment

Splinter. Tom was superb in that episode and those guys are incredible at emotional material. The scene between Lex and Lionel was one of the best.

Comment

Splinter because all the rest suck

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎