No announcement yet.

How did Adam get to the future?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JudasAce
    All Yaeko and her father have to do is stay two steps ahead of a "guy in a mask" or "White Man" Either one is going to stick out like sore thumb. Kensei would have to try to find two Japanese people in Japan. With no photographs or other modern technology to help him. All this in what is just about the most Xenophobic country you could imagine. Good Effing Luck.

As far as spreading the tales...all Yaeko and her father would have to do is say "Bad White Man is after us." and people will help them and listen to their stories and support them in every way possible, as sure as if you went into a Klan meeting and said "Black people are bad."

Don't get me wrong...I like Japanese people...I dated Japanese girl for four years. But after extensive exposure to modern Japanese culture and seeing how Xenophobic they still are, I can tell you that the idea of anyone siding with a white man over Kensei and her father is insane.
    Maybe Japanese are xenophobic, i don't know. I am Taiwanese, not Japanese (tho my grand parents were Japanese once because Taiwan was a colony of Japan), but during war time, a person wearing samurai armor isn't going to stand out much in Japan back then. Adam can always change masks or armor.

Adam can even rule Japan with an army (what's to stop him?) and have soldiers search for them. And put out public propaganda that Kensei is an evil man (which would be telling the truth).

Tho history will be changed, and Hiro will suffer when he returns to an alternate future.
    Last edited by hansioux; 11-08-2007, 09:24 PM.

Comment

Working...
    X
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍
    👎