Quotes from Wrath (SPOILERS)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clark: “You guys talk about this.” Lana: “What, it’s just Chloe.” Chloe: “Awkward.”

Lois to Clark: “Word of advice, Smallville. Don’t forget flowers on Valentine’s Day.”

Lois to Grant: “Wow, if news of that spread through the mail room, I could have my nameplate on your door by tomorrow. That’s sexual harassment.” Kiss. “But that wasn’t.”

Comment

All the Chloe quotes to Lana at the end.

Comment

Originally posted by chantal
        Lana : "I have to live with the decisions that i've made."

And she said it with a straight face!

Let's see, she didn't have to live with the decision to fake a murder and frame an innocent person, because Lex got the DA to forgo charges.

She didn't have to live with the decision to kidnap Lionel, because Lionel didn't press charges, or even tell Clark, until Lana (having equal superpowers) became a possible threat to Clark.

Apparently, she won't have to live with her decision to commit assault against Grant or Lois, because they probably won't press charges either. (FYI, what she did to Grant does legally constitute assault.)

When she sees her video surveillance has been shut down, she says she has the right to protect herself. But the people she has supposedly been protecting herself against have been moving heaven, earth, and the DA to protect HER.

HA HA HA, I TOTALLY AGREE. LANA'S FULL OF IT

Comment

The last thing super-powered Lana says to Clark, please help me out here, something about "You have all this power, and you just hide out on a farm?" Ouch!

Comment

I love the line that Lois says to Lana right after she hurts Grant its something like..."Wow someone needs to switch to decaf" ...that was great

Comment

This one actually had quite a few good lines, everyone was ripping everyone up...when Lana attacked Clark about not doing anything I was shocked.

AlMiles actually realize that Clark sitting on the farm for 7 years is stupid and pathetic? I'm not sure whether this knowledge gives me hope or disappoints me more...

Comment

Lex: Funny thing about obsession is it outlives everything... even love.

Lana: Clark, if I wanted normal, I would have rethought the part about dating a guy who shoots fire from his eyes.

Lana: But normally, that kind of romance comes with a tag that says, “Sorry I wrecked your car,” or “I accidentally slept with your sister.”

The last quote Lana tries to be funny, but she's not funny. HA...HA...ha my a$$

Comment

Not so much a quote, but I loved Clark's reaction when Lana was excited about superspeed. He was nodding in a "yeah, yeah, been there, done that" kinda way.

Comment

Lex: Someone left my vault door on the rug

Ahhh too funny that made me chuckle!

Comment

Originally posted by All about Clark
                      The last thing super-powered Lana says to Clark, please help me out here, something about "You have all this power, and you just hide out on a farm?" Ouch!
                      That one was right up there with her "I don't owe Clark anything, Lex" and her "I know you think you're being some kind of a hero, Clark but the truth is I don't need you to protect me" from Fade.

The ungrateful, dirtbag queen beyotch.

Comment

Lana completly broke the fridge handle YOU CANT FIX THAT WITH A SCREWDRIVER!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by StrangeVisitor1979
                          Lionel: (To Clark) Samson trusted Delilah with the secret of his strength, but that didn't stop her from betraying him.
                          I like the biblical references, but I've noticed that it's only ever the Luthors! What are the writers saying, that only the bad guys seem to know the Bible? At least they acknowledged once that the Kents went to church on Sunday - although you might think Clark would make some better choices re: abstinance before marriage.

Originally posted by ClarksGal
                          Lana: I wish you wouldn't look at me like you've never seen me before.

Clark: I'm just looking for a part of you that I recognize.
                          That was good!

I think Clark is starting to realize he was in denial thinking Lana was a good person - or he was "Galactically Stupid" - or "Blame it on the Dense Molecular Structure". However you want to attribute it, Lana's not nice!
                          Last edited by dunkman; 11-13-2007, 12:16 PM.

Comment

"what do you guys have to do with mini earthquakes "
                            lol

Comment

FAVORITE WRATH QUOTES

1) Clark: Between my cousin and that crystal from Krypton, it's about as far from a normal life as you can get.

Lana: Clark, if I wanted normal, I would have rethought the part about dating a guy who shoots fire from his eyes. If everything we've been through was just for that, it was all worth it.

2) Clark: Lana, you have to be careful with the speed thing. It's a little --

Lana (with an amazed look on her face): I was moving and everything else was frozen. Clark, I think this is so cool! How come you didn't tell me it was like this?!

Clark: It's one of those had-to-be-there kind of things. Listen, Lana, it took me a long time to adjust.

3) Lana: You don't have to cover. Clark asked you to baby-sit me.

Chloe: No. No, he didn't.

Lana (pointing to her ears): Superhearing. Chloe, I wish you could know how this feels. It's like, you could do anything -- like nothing can hurt you... like you're untouchable. I've been given a gift. I can break into any unlocked door, slip into any room unnoticed. And listen to any conversation.

4) Clark: Chloe, do you know what it feels like to wonder if someone close to you...isn't who you thi

Chloe (chuckles): Did you really just ask me that question?

Clark: Well... Look, I haven't been willing to admit it. But ever since Lana came back, she's been different. There's something darker about her.

5) Clark Kent & Lex Luthor:

Clark: Lana? Lana?

Lex: I wouldn't trust her, either.

Clark: Lex.

Lex: You can skip the "you're not welcome here" prologue. Someone left my vault door on the rug. Now, Lana was seen walking out of the mansion. You want to tell me what the hell is going on?
                              Clark: I wish I knew.

Lex: Knew why she'd steal from me or how she seems to possess superhuman strength?

Clark: She's obviously been infected. As to why she was breaking into your mansion, I'm sure you could answer that question better than I could.

Lex: You really don't know what Lana's after, do you?

Clark: She's got a lot of reasons not to trust you.

Lex: Funny. I was under the impressions he'd moved on. Looks like it's harder to cut that cord than she thought. Revenge is like an addiction.

Clark: I'm sure you would see it that way, but I think I know Lana better than you do.

Lex: Is that why you were digging through her things? Let me guess -- you're the last to know about her Isis Foundation? Stings, doesn't it?

Clark: You know what this is?

Lex: On the surface, it's a clinic to help the meteor-inflicted. But what she's really doing, I don't know.

Clark: I wouldn't expect you to understand that some of us just want to help people.

Lex: If she's so aboveboard, why didn't she tell you about it? You can say what you want, Clark, but I could see it in your eyes. You don't trust her, either.

6) Chloe & Lana:

Chloe: I didn't realize that big sister was watching.

Lana: I guess Lex cut me off.

Chloe: It wasn't Lex.

Lana: After everything he's done, I have a right to protect myself.

Chloe: It would have been nice to know about the impressive operation you're running.

Lana: I'm sorry that I lied. I didn't think that you'd understand if you saw the whole picture.

Chloe: Well, it's in crystal-clear HD now. Isis seemed to make a lot of sense when I thought you were just out to help people. In text book talk, Isis is the goddess of love and life and healing. She even marched to the ends of the earth to help jump-start the man she loved. I want Clark to have that kind of loyalty in his life. But I'm just not sure it's from you.

Lana: I would do anything for Clark.

Chloe: Even kill. What a lucky guy. What the text book left out is that Isis is also the goddess of the underworld. She's responsible for bringing the great god Ra to his knees.

Lana: You believe that I would do that to Clark.

Chloe: Not intentionally. But I realize now that you're capable of it. (Chloe looks at Lana seriously). You should just know that I'm not gonna let that happen.

(Chloe walks out of Lana's Isis Foundation room).
                              Last edited by tibbit78; 10-24-2008, 07:32 PM.

Comment

Chloe: Isis is also the goddess of the underworld. She's responsible for bringing the great god Ra to his knees.
                                This symbolism is SO awesome when you consider that Ra is the god of the sun. It's absolutley perfect for Clark. Wow. Gives me chills.

She even marched to the ends of the earth to help jump-start the man she loved. I want Clark to have that kind of loyalty in his life.
                                The fact that they chose to use the words "jump-start" and the "man she love[s]" when you consider Chloe and her power...I really am wondering if this is just a coincidence. I mean it's possible that it is, but....

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎