Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quotes from Wrath (SPOILERS)

This thread is for the quotes you liked/disliked in Wrath.

Lionel: (To Clark) Samson trusted Delilah with the secret of his strength, but that didn't stop her from betraying him.

Comment

First Lex references David in the Bible in a conversation to Clark about heroes in an earlier episode, now Lionel references Samson. I like it!!

Comment

Clark's "You two talk about this stuff?!"

Or I think thats what he said...

And Chloe's

"Well, this is akward."

FUNNYYYY

Comment

Lana: I wish you wouldn't look at me like you've never seen me before.

Clark: I'm just looking for a part of you that I recognize.

Comment

"or maybe she's spying on Lex and doesn't want us to know how mentally depraved she is..." Chloe, haha...

Comment

Chloe: Looks like Lex finally learned how to cover his tracks.
              -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Clark: Did you ever think that someone close to you was not really who they said they were?
              Chloe (with a funny look on her face): Did you really just ask me that question?

LOL - very funny
              -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
              Lana (to Clark): How many people would still be alive if you had the guts to kill Lex along time ago?
              Last edited by IvanDA; 11-10-2007, 10:12 PM.

Comment

(Lana accidentally rips off fridge handle)
                Chloe: Whoa, someone's been eating their Wheaties!
                Lana: I'll go get my screwdriver.

I also liked Lois' comments about the "Amazonian left-hook" and the "P.C. Barometer"!

Comment

Editor-guy whose name I can't remember...

"I can't believe anyone eats that. That thing could survive a nuclear holocaust!"

Comment

the part at the end.. lana asked clark if he loved her.
                    he didn't answer. best part of the episode.

Comment

You should know, I wont let that happen to Clark...

oh $hit!!! cat-fight!

Comment

I really like the convo between Lex and Clark about Lana at the end.

ClarK: Lana never would have done anything like this before she had been with you

Lex: Well I wish I could take all the credit, but I wasn't the first person to teach her about betrayal, now was I? It's hard to face what you've created.
                        Last edited by DawnFire; 11-08-2007, 08:29 PM.

Comment

Favorite line:

Chloe: "I didn't realize Big Sister was watching."

Comment

Joan Jett Audition was the line of the night. Lois was on a roll.

Comment

Lana : "I have to live with the decisions that i've made."

And she said it with a straight face!

Let's see, she didn't have to live with the decision to fake a murder and frame an innocent person, because Lex got the DA to forgo charges.

She didn't have to live with the decision to kidnap Lionel, because Lionel didn't press charges, or even tell Clark, until Lana (having equal superpowers) became a possible threat to Clark.

Apparently, she won't have to live with her decision to commit assault against Grant or Lois, because they probably won't press charges either. (FYI, what she did to Grant does legally constitute assault.)

When she sees her video surveillance has been shut down, she says she has the right to protect herself. But the people she has supposedly been protecting herself against have been moving heaven, earth, and the DA to protect HER.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎