Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

did the just go through like 6 out of eight paintings!?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• did the just go through like 6 out of eight paintings!?

painting 1/8 = kaito's death

painting 2/8 = claire fakes her death

painting 3/8 = the cure

painting 4/8 = niki banging on door

painting 5/8 = peter in the future

painting 6/8 = hiro vs. kensei

painting 7/8 = mohinder and the smoking gun

painting 8/8 = noah's death

so yeah, just in tonight's episode we went through half of them...so the final two will occur.....? possibly in the episode after four months past?

what does it mean that they went through them so quickly?
    Last edited by slayer; 11-06-2007, 12:22 AM.

Reasons

The reason they are rushing Chapter 2 along is because this season is supposed to contain at least Chapters 2 & 3.

Comment

I don't think we saw the Nikki banging on the door one this episode...if you note the background of that painting plus the fact shee seems unable to get through the door in that painting...I think that ones still coming...say round about episode 11 ish.

Comment

In the painting, Nikki was wearing the same shirt as in the episode last night when she did her Hulk impression on the door.

Comment

Re: Reasons

Originally posted by Red Arrow Kuczynski
          The reason they are rushing Chapter 2 along is because this season is supposed to contain at least Chapters 2 & 3.
          That doesn't make any sense...Chapters 2 and 3 of what? You can't mean Seasons, do you? Cause that would make even less sense.

I think they are doing what they planned to do with the paintings. Remember that the first part of the season is the Arc of the paintings...the second (that we may not even get to see because of the writers strike) is going to be another story all together.

I think the paintings arc will end soon, and that is why they are going through them so fast.

Comment

Re: Re: Reasons

Originally posted by shadow4486
            That doesn't make any sense...Chapters 2 and 3 of what? You can't mean Seasons, do you? Cause that would make even less sense.

I think they are doing what they planned to do with the paintings. Remember that the first part of the season is the Arc of the paintings...the second (that we may not even get to see because of the writers strike) is going to be another story all together.

I think the paintings arc will end soon, and that is why they are going through them so fast.
            You said exactly what you were asking what the other person was saying. They break this show up into 'volumes' The entire first season was volume one, but volume 2 'generations' ends at episode 11, they said season two will feature 2 or 3 volumes.

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Reasons

Originally posted by pycer
              You said exactly what you were asking what the other person was saying. They break this show up into 'volumes' The entire first season was volume one, but volume 2 'generations' ends at episode 11, they said season two will feature 2 or 3 volumes.
              I hadn't heard that...where did they say volume 2 would be the first 11 episodes and another volume would be the last part?

Point me in the direction so I can be clear.

Comment

watch the panal from the comicon they said it there if not other places. thats why the end of season one had the begining of volume 2 in it

Comment

I read something about the writer's strike forcing them to condense things.

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎