Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think Mohinder is going to kill Noah?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you think Mohinder is going to kill Noah?

What do you think?

HRG can't die! I think they will def. have a show off though. Mo won't do it.

Comment

I think that's what it's leading up to, but I don't think HRG is gonna die. The future will once again be diverted methinks.

Comment

I honestly can't say. Do I want the HrG character to stick around? Sure. Then again he can't revert to being a bad guy and still garner favor and praise from his fan base. Right now it feels as if hes only saving himself, family is secondary. Don't get me wrong, I'm all for saving ones self, but after the events of last season for HrG character to do a 180 would be like spitting in the face of his fans...atleast thats how I feel.

Sorry didn't answer question...got on my soapbox there, apologies. Do I think Mohinder will kill HrG. No he won't if he were to be killed ... I think Claire would do it.
        Last edited by warriorrenegade; 11-05-2007, 08:18 PM.

Comment

Well, haven't all (or the majority) of Isaac's paintings come true? If it doesn't happen at that specific point, its probably going to happen anyway. I mean, they saved NY from being bombed, but NY still gets destroyed.

Comment

I think that TPTB are currently trying to manipulate us, the viewers, by showing Mohinder's change in sides. We as an audience are meant to relate to Mo the most, since he's the biggest human character right now (assuming none of ya'll have powers...). Making Mo question whether or not the company is truly evil does the same to us, and then makes us see Noah as evil again. I think that Mo will kill Noah because it would be such a great mind-f***; we suddenly realize that the company that we've begun to side with is still evil

Comment

It won't be Mohinder. It'll be West. The photo has Claire hugging the shadowy figure who killed HRG.

But I don't think he'll die.

Comment

HRG lives in the future, so he won't die. But I would LOVE to see west die in a brutal tragedy, coz I hate that ugly moley prick!

Comment

I don't think Mo will kill HRG. Remember, the painting shows him holding a smoking gun...but it doesn't actually show who he shot.

As for the painting of dead HRG with Claire and West, well I'm still not sure about what's gonna happen there. Although I REALLY hope Claire would never hurt Noah. That would just kill her character's likablity for me.

And of course I hope HRG finds a way out of this.

Comment

Maybe Noah dies and Claire joins Adam's group.

Comment

And it is possible that Noah, Claire, West & Mo set it up to look as if he were shot through the eye.

Comment

Originally posted by Alexander III
                        HRG lives in the future, so he won't die.
                        but that's a completely different future where the bomb went off. so no, he might die.

it did kinda seem like mohinder might be the one to kill HRG, but i hope not.

Comment

Paintings always come true, in at least one timeline. And the painting shows HRG dead. Only changes due to time travel can cheat the fates described in paintings, as shown in season 1. And since Peter has travelled to the future this season, he might return and change things to a point that it will directly or indirectly affect the fate of HRG. Who knows.

And Mohinder has shown us that he knows how to use a gun so it could very well be him... (he tried to end Sylar, so he's willing to kill....I bet his trigger finger is especially itchy after failing to off Sylar...lol)
                          Last edited by Xanderman; 11-06-2007, 02:20 AM.

Comment

first of all, Mohinder just learned that HRG killed a man. He is not on his side anymore, and he most likely wouldn't hesitate to shoot HRG if he had to. Secondly, he is going to the Bennet household, where HRG is. Third, the picture of him firing the gun is right before HRG's death, though I still haven't figured out the kissing part. And finally, the part that basically confirms that Mohinder is going to shoot HRG, the spoiler from Kristin on E!online that said "a non-Hero's gonna kill a non-Hero." Mo and HRG are the only two possible non-Heros that could kill each other.

Comment

it has to be him in the picture theres a bullet hole in his head and the man is grabbing claire and as we just found out they're trying to capture claire now

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎