Chloe & Lana scene- chilly, much?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chloe & Lana scene- chilly, much?

Hello! Thanks for joining me.

I can't paste the URL the thread from last weeks' episode entitled :chloe and lana, but I remember some discussion on there being no on screen Chloe- Lana scenes because Chloe would see through Lana's Perfect pink Princess act.

Chloe: 'Lana, I've interviewed enough people to know when someones bending the truth. And as much as I love what you're doing, I'm sensing a right angle in here somewhere.'

Lana: 'That 'right angle' is your imagination.'

It struck me that Lana's Perfect Pink Princes facade was stretched thin with Chloe's questioning- and the air took a chill with Lana's cavity inducing reply. What do you think?

I think Chloe better watch out for flying shovels.

Comment

Chloe could tell Lana was putting on a front and Lana was basically telling Chloe to back off.

Comment

What I saw was just tension and coldness....Chloe just have more Questions..wonder how its going to play out.

Comment

Nice avie, Love hurts.

Hopefully.. it will work out like your avatar I know, it would be cheap for Chloe and Lana to settle their differences over a man by getting in a hair pulling, feet flying cat fight- oh wait, they already did that. In a girls locker room, no less.

Personally, I want to see Chloe rise up and screw Lana over. Perhaps Chloe sees the last few weeks and how everyone is using her, snaps and exposes Lana to Clark and gives her a good kick in the head for playing with thier emotions every thirty seconds.

Comment

They shouldn't have Chlana wreck their friendship, the show will go backwards if they do that. It'll be the same old S3 all over again or S2. Hopefully CHlana will settle their differences because their friendship is a great friendship...

Comment

Originally posted by sdogg1m
              Chloe could tell Lana was putting on a front and Lana was basically telling Chloe to back off.
              Yes and Chloe's been really good with keeping secrets, but I just don't see this one as one she will keep for very long. She definitely didn't have faith in Lana this time. I think Chloe will tell Clark before too long and Chloe has to know that if Lana's keeping secrets while Clana is supposed to tell all to each other, that that relationship is going to hurt Clark.

Comment

The way Lana delivered the line about Chloe's imagination, I had Lex flashbacks. She took on the same measured tone that the other Luthors do when they lie to someone's face.

Creepy, man.

Comment

Originally posted by JudasAce
                  I think Chloe better watch out for flying shovels.

Yeah, I agree, the air was most definitely chilly - I loved that scene and how blunt Chloe was.

Comment

Yes, TPTB are definitely showing alot of signs of Lex in Lana's words and tone and demeanor. And yet all sweet for Clark. There's no way Chloe didn't get negative vibe.

Comment

Originally posted by Silent Kal
                      The way Lana delivered the line about Chloe's imagination, I had Lex flashbacks. She took on the same measured tone that the other Luthors do when they lie to someone's face.

Creepy, man.
                      ooooo yeah, I saw that too! Only she's not quite as good at it as Lex and Lionel Almost, though.

I also hope that Chloe realizes this isn't necessarily a good secret to keep from Clark, or that there is any justification in her wanting it kept a secret from him . What I don't get is, Lana already told Clark about how she's using Lex's money for her work to help the meteor infected, so what's the big secret? Is she just doesn't want him to know the location of her facility?, or is she testing Chloe to see if she can be trusted?

Comment

I'm glad that they didn't let Lana slide and Chloe caught her on it. With all Chloe's dealings with the Luthors, she caught on to Lana quick. I think she will hold her secret for a minute right up until she don't have a choice anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by SmallFarmGirl

Yeah, I agree, the air was most definitely chilly - I loved that scene and how blunt Chloe was.
                          I also love how 'crapped - on - Chloe' is losing some of her emphatic nature that was making her everyones doormat. Give it to her Chloe!

Comment

Gotta love that Chloe wasn't buying Lana's "I just want to help people" act. The Pink Princess thinks she's a clever Luthor but she can't fool Chloe.

And if Lana tries to hit Chloe with a shovel, Chloe should come back at her with a bulldozer.
                            Last edited by Odysseus; 11-05-2007, 10:11 PM.

Comment

Sounds interesting, I can imagine them getting in the ring with football gears and weapons and wrestle each other to death!

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎