Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Clana relationship

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh God this is what you guys want and ur still crying about it. Don't u guys want her to be evil, don't you want Clark to dump her?

Hey I am a clana fana and I will say that I am leaning towards Lana being completely evil now becuz I would rather her be evil then bake ****en pies all day for Clark. I mean smallville is boring to me right now especially when Kara isn't there.

Comment

ok yea shes lying but i think she is scared to tell clark and she noes that he will try to stop her...i think lana loves clark soo much..she dont wanna lose him..but i think at this point she will do anything to get revenge on lex.....but with everything thats gonna happen in wrath i think clark will forgive her..he loves her too much..so yea i still Love CLANA!! <33

Comment

Yes, she loves him SO much that when Lex tells her she'll lose Clark if she kills him, what does she say? "He'll get over it"...boy, she REALLY does not know Clark Kent does she? It seems to me that her hate for Lex is greater than her love for Clark. You know what they say, "there's a fine line between love and hate", and she really hates Lex...And as for Clark forgiving her everything, we'll see. You do realize that he will become Superman and be with Lois Lane right,

Comment

I wouldn't say moving on to other guys and not dwelling on Clark makes Lana a whore. That's a strong word to use for any woman.

Lana is not a whore, not by any stretch of the imagination.

She just isn't as fixated on Clark as he is on her.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          Gotta agree with Clarkbunny. Lana is not a whore. All those times she had met others was BECAUSE of Clark. Clark played with her emotions and everything. He was the one that drove her away everytime. She moved on everytime. What was wrong with that? It was even kind of sick of Clark that he discreetly stalked her in the early days like peeping through his microscope (thats sick in the head)

I dont think any woman would want to stay with a guy who couldnt commit, always telling lies and down right wishy washy.

It would be sick if she stuck by him while he went off to have fun with Alicia, and that American Indian chick and Chloe and Lois while Lana sits back and takes.
          Thats just like those women who get beat up into a pulp physically and mentally because the woman says " BUT I Love him" and doesnt move on. Now thats sick.

So the person that said that about Lana is WRONG.

BTW, the show is called Smallville. And when Clark and Lois does get together, I hope the show will end. A new show could come out of it maybe call it The Daily Planet or Metropolis or something?
          In the meantime, Clana lives. I hope for an amicable goodbye between Clana when the time comes.
          Last edited by kentfamily; 11-03-2007, 08:55 PM.

Comment

Why can't she just be alone? Does she always need a man? Clearly she is one of those needy women who are defined by the men they're with.

Comment

If that line she spoke in the preview to Wrath is not deleted, then I would say she's at the point where she can be alone. Either that, or Clark is not as important to her as revenge on Lex. But when the desire for retribution is finally gone, I'm betting she will be very sorry for doing what she's doing now.

Comment

Like I've said before, Lana's character has come to a point where she's no longer needed on the show, so they have to give her these crazy storylines that don't go anywhere (she will come out of the whole mess smelling like roses, cause she's Lana) and just manage to pretty much screw with all characters involved.

Why can't she just be alone? Does she always need a man? Clearly she is one of those needy women who are defined by the men they're with.
                This is my question as well. What's the deal with this girl? She is incapable of spending a whole damn season without a man by her side.

Comment

wow we actually get to see a proper Clana kiss in the next episode - should be interesting. Also it looks like Clark retains his powers they don't get transferred to Lana - they both have the same powers. I would imagine that should make Lana his ideal woman but sadly I don't think he'll be racing her down to Mehico for some burritos in this episode.

The kiss in the clip looked pretty passionate, it's shame they didn't leave Lana with Clark's powers for a while that would have been fun. Clark enjoyed Alicia more 'cos she had powers, if Lana had powers it ought to have evened out their relationship - aside from all the power going to Lana's head!

Comment

I think Lana still loves Lex

Comment

Originally posted by ginnyfan
                      Lana's relationship with Clark seems to be as much of a cover as her Isis Foundation. Who would ever believe that sweet little Lana Lang Luthor homemaker at the Kent farm would be spying on Lex, kidnapping Lionel. She was at the movies with Aunt Nell.

It is really heartbreaking and makes me wonder... did she ever love Clark?
                      The Pretty Pink Princess only loves herself. I know, its a harsh thing to say- but if you think about it, Lana's life was always about whats best for her. She divorced Nell to stay a cheerleading Captain instead of moving and she used both Lex and Clark.

I'm sorry, but if she got pregnant than obviously there was a lot more action going on in that Mansion than we saw. Lana is not the Virgin Mary - yet she continued to lead Clark on while married to Lex, than when Lex went all macho man and wasn't fashionable, she dropped him and moved onto Clark.

Knowing his secret is why she would use Clark, before you ask, Secretlynz. A super powered boyfriend is handy for blackmailing/attempting to murder Lionel to get at his son, Lex.

Clark has a blind spot the size of Kansas for Lana. If Wraith doesn't end Clana, I will lose all respect for him as a man- and for Chloe if she doesn't spill on Lana's right angle.

Originally posted by xrayvision
                      I wouldn't trust Lana with my pet crocodile.
                      I would. Is it a large crocodile? Perhaps capable of eating her?
                      Last edited by Serynarpc; 11-04-2007, 12:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by xrayvision
                        Hopefully the breakup comes before the halfway part of the season so they could rebuild her into someone we can like by the end of the season since Kristin will be done after this season.
                        Agreed. Don't want to remember Lana as an obessive *****

Comment

Oops read the promo for next week: Lana definitely does not love Lex. Although, they were made for each other.

Comment

[Mod Note:] No alluding to spoiler content please.

Comment

I've said this so many times.....Lex has messed lana up so much that she wants to take countless revenge on him as many chances she gets. She loves clark, but this revenge has really taken over, and slowly it's like she's drifiting away from clark. I just hope she reels herself in before it's too late.

Never the less, she loves clark and she knows that with this whole revenge stuff playing on her mind...she still loves clark.

Comment

Originally posted by Serynarpc
                                The Pretty Pink Princess only loves herself. I know, its a harsh thing to say- but if you think about it, Lana's life was always about whats best for her. She divorced Nell to stay a cheerleading Captain instead of moving and she used both Lex and Clark.

I'm sorry, but if she got pregnant than obviously there was a lot more action going on in that Mansion than we saw. Lana is not the Virgin Mary - yet she continued to lead Clark on while married to Lex, than when Lex went all macho man and wasn't fashionable, she dropped him and moved onto Clark.

Knowing his secret is why she would use Clark, before you ask, Secretlynz. A super powered boyfriend is handy for blackmailing/attempting to murder Lionel to get at his son, Lex.

Clark has a blind spot the size of Kansas for Lana. If Wraith doesn't end Clana, I will lose all respect for him as a man- and for Chloe if she doesn't spill on Lana's right angle.

I would. Is it a large crocodile? Perhaps capable of eating her?
                                I agree, pinky is the most selfish and self absorbed person on the show...and it takes alot to beat Lex. I don't understand why the pitifully few teeny bopper Clana fans are still hoping they will end up together. Didn't they get the memo that Smallville is supposed to be the story of how young Clark Kent becomes Superman? He dumps Lana and will be with Lois...Although with the way this show is going, and Clark being so obssessed with shovel-whacking,pink-wearing Lana, I don't know how this will be possible!!!

BTW, she thought she got pregnant by Lex because they were shagging like two crazed weasels in the mansion. That is so wrong..the leftovers of Lex being with Clark...eww
                                Last edited by LoisJoanneKent; 11-04-2007, 06:48 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎