Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Clana relationship

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you! Clark is so blind to Lana, it's so obvious that she is lying and sneaking around. I know that those two won't break up, but hopefully Clark will see and take note of the fact that Lana has changed and that she'll never be the same (so I wish he'd stop trying).

Comment

i hope that too

You know sometimes i get a feeling that writers are trying to get rid off her but doesn't know how
      Last edited by shark87; 11-02-2007, 05:10 PM.

Comment

Lana is just the most ridiculously overused character in Smallville and needs to just leave. She was his high school sweetheart, not lover, soulmate, star crossed anything. It's about time the writers realize that Lana Lang is nothing but a footnote in the Superman mythos.

Comment

Originally posted by smallvillefreak24
          my only question is WHY LANA WHY
          I'll tell u WHY! Lana is a PSYCHOTIC WACKO! That's WHY!

Comment

Hey, I sometimes use the captions on my TV. You can read exactly what the characters are saying. Works great. Lana said "He'll get over it." Did anyone else use captions and read that? She's not saying "I'll" but "He'll". Lana's not trying to lose Clark, she's just really blinded by her hatred at the moment. She needs a good psychiatrist that's all, but yes, Clark will forgive her and she'll probably have no recollection of the entire event. One thing that bothers me though, something she says in Wrath <Spoiler ALert>

.>>>>

>>>>

>>>>

>>>>

>>>>>

Spoiler from the Director's Cut

Why does she tell Clark that he can do anything but hides out on a farm instead? That seems weird coming from Lana who loves living on the farm with Clark, "And just wants to hold on to him forever" like she said in Warrior Angel? Is Lana possessed with Braniac or something? I don't think her character would say that and I hate when they make characters inconsistent.

Comment

Why would Braniac want to possess Lana Lang? She's so...useless! If he were going to possess someone, it might as well be someone useful like Lex or Lionel, not crappy Lana.

Comment

I think Lana is has been so broken down by Lex and the relationship they had and everything in it, that her whole logic is twisted. She loves Clark, there is no doubt about, but her focus is blurred with her obsession with Lex and revenge. I think she thinks that after taking Lex out for all the horrible things he has done, she will be taking care of a huge weight off not just her but everyone that he's hurt and everyone can finally move on. thats her focus. Its not that she doesn't care about clark, but in the big picture she sees it as protecting him and all the others Lex hurt over the years. in her own twisted mind (thanks to Lex's manipulating) this is the only way to solve the problem right now since Lex never seems to get whats coming to him

Comment

Originally posted by Alexander III
                  I'll tell u WHY! Lana is a PSYCHOTIC WACKO! That's WHY!
                  I wouldn't trust Lana with my pet crocodile.

Comment

I don't think Lana has ever really loved Clark as much as he loves her. She has been out with so many other guys and able to have a semblence of a good relationship with them before they turned evil/into freaks/robots without so much as a second thought about Clark.

What's kept her interested all these years is Clark's secret.

Clark only had eyes for Lana but Lana had eyes for any hot guy that happened to pay her any interest.

Comment

Lana is always attracted to the highest bidder...a.k.a. Lex

Comment

Exactly, that is why I have called her so many times, ( and so many members of the board have taken exception to it ), a whore.

Comment

^
                          Ok, to quote the Pussycat Dolls 'Hold up, wait a minute'

I wouldn't say moving on to other guys and not dwelling on Clark makes Lana a whore. That's a strong word to use for any woman.

Lana is not a whore, not by any stretch of the imagination.

She just isn't as fixated on Clark as he is on her.

Comment

LKent13 I agree. And what would be so bad about her taking out Lex? The world would ultimately be a safer place. Lex goes on to do a lot of horrible things as he gets older. The only problem is that Lana would go to jail, but maybe she could plead "temporary insanity" and get out in a year or so. No one would disagree that she's been acting a little weird lately. Good planning, Lana. Make them all think you're crazy. She's one smart cookie. Kudos Lana.

Comment

Yeah, ummm whatever....if you say so.....

Gotta agree with CDLBLUE! As for Lana being smart and taking out Lex Luthor? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Even Superman has a tough time with him, you really think pinky...I mean Lana can take him on, yeah, keep on with that temporary insanity thing, it seems to be working for you and your Clana bubble.

P.S. In the comic books, it's Lois who exposes Lex causing him to do some time, during which time he starts falling in love with her because she is the only woman who took him on! In Smallville, the only two who I think have what it takes to take on Lex (other than the Kryptonians, obviously) are Chloe and Lois.
                              Last edited by LoisJoanneKent; 11-03-2007, 03:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Clana4Life
                                [B]LKent13 I agree. And what would be so bad about her taking out Lex?[B]
                                Because that kind of justice is not for her to dispense and neither is it up to her to determine the fate of others. What exactly would diffrentiate her from Lex if 'she takes him out'? Nothing at all, IMO.

The world would ultimately be a safer place.
                                And that has been the justification of many of the people history deems to be Psychopaths. In a civilised society, nobody is above the law and that certainly includes Lana Lang.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎