Collapse
No announcement yet.

Martha!!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought it was a nice photo. And she was wearing really tacky red 80s lipstick. Must have been one of her personal photographs.

Comment

Originally posted by jimmyolsenblues
      Plus kara knew how to use a Polaroid real well, I did not know they were so popular on krypton.

I thought the EXACT same thing!
      Kara didn't know what a 'barn' was, but she knew how to use a Polaroid!

Comment

I hadn't noticed the second picture being in the frame when Clark opened the back,If it was changed over the years they shpuld have discovered it years ago then.think they'x be bound to notice that and why didn't Aea use a kryponian camera tather than a poloraid and then just use her own tecjh toi show iy to Clark after that much time jas passed and with all the technical stuff in Clarks Crystal Jor+el wouldn't have thought dending family photographs as well

I guess Annete O'toole isn't on Smallville this year but still would have nice for her to at least have a cameo appearance in the discovery of Clarks natal mothers photograph and showing a bit og hostility to Lara for being in her home all those year ago At least she;d know whwew here her missing shot from the poloroid went LOL
        Last edited by chelli; 11-06-2007, 03:21 AM.

Comment

I don't know how they could have written it but it would have been nice if Martha had actually met Lara in this one. Just a short scene with the two of them having a chat and Lara expressing her gratitude for everything Martha has done for her son. It could have been like a face-to-face version of the same sentiment that the program Jor-el had given Martha at the Fortress in the episode 'Zod', showcasing Lara's warmth. It would also have been a nice nod to Martha's words to Clark at the end of 'Memoria'.
          Last edited by Bally; 12-01-2016, 04:46 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎