No announcement yet.

Mistakes/Inconsistencies & Plotholes in Lara

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think this is somehow a mistake:

In 7x02, Clark told Kara that Krypton had exploded... and she was really surprised, like she wasn't expecting such thing to have happened... yet this episode Kara was remembering when Zor-El was sending her to earth when Krypton was going supernova! So she should have known something bad was going to happen... therefore she kind of already knew her planet was about to explode... but then it seemed like she never had a clue!

Comment

I think by now, Clark would have learned that when he sees a bunch of green glowy stuff to NOT WALK TOWARDS IT!

Comment

Originally posted by FoxHoundito
        I think this is somehow a mistake:

In 7x02, Clark told Kara that Krypton had exploded... and she was really surprised, like she wasn't expecting such thing to have happened... yet this episode Kara was remembering when Zor-El was sending her to earth when Krypton was going supernova! So she should have known something bad was going to happen... therefore she kind of already knew her planet was about to explode... but then it seemed like she never had a clue!
        I don't think Kara knew about the Rao (Kryptonian sun) going supernova. I think this type of knowledge was CLASSIFIRD ONLY to the military and Kryptonian Council after Jor-El told them what was happening to the their sun and to the planet's core.

Comment

In Season 5, Jor-El told Clark that Brainiac wouldn't stop until his master (Zod) was released.

In this episode, Lara told Kara that Jor-El created Brainiac to help stop the war.

Wouldn't that make Jor-El the master of Brainiac?

Comment

As for kara remembering or not about the sun going nova, Zor-el used the crystal on his own daughter, and said she'd remember nothing of this trip. They used the ol' wipe out the memory trick.

And Brainiac is simply a computer driven robot. He was likely reprogrammed by Zod, or one of his minions, at the source of his power/programming, the ship.

Comment

They allowed the Lana reveal to Chloe, a very important moment IMO, to happen in Offscreenville. It was a total rip but they had to cut some important things to make room for more nauseating Clana, after all.

If we are to believe the memory Kara and Clark relived, Zor-El wiped out that memory which made pretty clear Zor-El knew Krypton was doomed and soon. THere were many thngs about this ep that bothered me, not the least of which was Clark taking and hiding Kara's crystal but showing it to Lana, who can't keep a secret to save her life anyway while mouthing off with I want to share everything with you, a stupid idea as well as a dumb line. I still have my doubts as to whether that was really Clark since the scene and the premise and the dialogue were so oddly off.

Comment

IT REALLY REALLY BOTHERS ME THAT CLARK ALWAYS WALKS STRAIGHT INTO A ROOM FULL OF KRYPTONITE , IS HE REALLY THAT DUMB???

Comment

The picture of Clarks Mom Lara was behind the picture of Martha by herself, but when Kara and Clark are looking at the Frame with the picture of Martha and then Clark picks it up and opens it the Picture is of Jonathan and Martha not the Original picture of Martha by herself. So somewhere in a millisecond the picture of Lara got stuffed behind a different one.

Comment

Is the evil dude dead? If yes, Clark directly killed him. If no, then there is something horribly wrong because that guy was well, evil. Will they even address the guy again?

Comment

Did they say their sun went super nova? O_o

I thought they went with just Krypton exploding and left their sun out of it.

Comment

ok back in 'Memoria" when Clark had his earliest memory, he remembered Lara placing him in the rocket and worrying if someone would love him, and last nigh's flashback showed her approving of Martha Kent and re-assured Kara that the Kents would be a good and loving family, unless Zor-El wiped HER memory, how did Lara forget this ?

Comment

Better yet, Lara was already pregnant with him when she came, so wouldn't that have had some kind of effect on him. Technically he was on Earth before he arrived to the Kents even though she wasn't that far along.

Comment

When did they put an Earth style clothing shop on Krypton? Kara, Zor-El and Lara (kind of) were all wearing "normal" clothes.

Comment

I wouldn't wipe my cat's ass with the clothes they put on Kara.

Comment

Originally posted by bobowayney
                                ok back in 'Memoria" when Clark had his earliest memory, he remembered Lara placing him in the rocket and worrying if someone would love him, and last nigh's flashback showed her approving of Martha Kent and re-assured Kara that the Kents would be a good and loving family, unless Zor-El wiped HER memory, how did Lara forget this ?
                                That's a very good point. I doubt it will be answered though.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎