No announcement yet.

Mistakes/Inconsistencies & Plotholes in Lara

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lord Raiden
    The Kents don't buy new frames for their photographs.
    had to spend all their money on a new door.

Comment

The portals were destroyed in the civil war to stop Zod from getting off the planet.

Comment

There was a picture of Martha but not of Jonathan. That was such a sad detail to leave out, IMO an inconsistency.

Comment

Originally posted by xrayvision
          What I found to be a huge plothole is Kara learning how to encrypt IP addresses to make them untraceable to the most advanced government technology. Being Kryptonian doesn't mean you can acquire skills out of thin air. Clark has been on Earth for all that time and can't do that. And I seriously doubt the technology on Krypton is anywhere similar to Earth's where she would know how to use computer languages made by humans to hide the IP address. This was another lazy writer's moment. They could have easily had that scene somewhere else other than the DP.
          How many times do we have to explain this? Clark is a BDA, he can't do anything on his own, it's totally unfair to Kara to lump her in with Clark.

Comment

On Kara's adeptitude with technology and learning - Kara probably has a little more kyptonian "training" under her belt than Clark. Plus - she's embraced her destiny more than he has... etc. Embraced Kryptonian Destiny = flight and access to all the other Kryptonian Easter eggs.

Comment

I laughed my ass off when Clark busted into the room with Agent Carter and Kara, more than likely sees bags of liquid Kryptonite and proceeds to walk inside. DURRRRRRRRRR

Comment

How about the fact that agent Carter managed to overcome Lex's security when his is even worse.

Comment

Security, what's that?

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Raiden
                    The Kents don't buy new frames for their photographs.
                    who does?

the biggest ???? I saw was when lana was able to "rewind" and see what had happened in lex's mansion while the feed was disabled.

Comment

Originally posted by krewsaider
                      What I want to know is why wasn't Chloe shocked that Lana was alive? She never told her but the show makes it seems that the whole "Oh I faked my death" conversation happened. WTF?
                      they had that scene in a previous episode, but unfortunately it got cut

Comment

Originally posted by CeeJ
                        who does?

the biggest ???? I saw was when lana was able to "rewind" and see what had happened in lex's mansion while the feed was disabled.
                        I thought the same thing. You can't rewind something that was never recorded. I actually started laughing in that scene where her cameras went down because I thought we would see Lex's face popping up on the monitors telling Lana how he has some kind of gas pouring into the HVAC system of the building.

Comment

The Kent house was severly damaged by the meteors (as was Jason!) but I never got the impression that absolutely all of their posessions were destroyed. After Jonathan died, how could they have had the video of Jonathan, among other things?

In the pictures of Lara in the house, you can see a picture of Jonathan on the piano in the background.

Comment

Lex and Carter must buy all their stuff from the same magazine. Lana, on the other hand, seems to have found some competent goons (except for the pothead). Lex's security doesn't even wonder where the extra cables and cameras came from.

Comment

When Lionel was rescuing Clark from Carter, he said, "Sorry, Clark, I'd never told you about this place if I'd known how dangerous it was."

But it was Lex who told Clark about the lab in Virginia. Lionel only talked about the place in Granville.

Comment

If Kara and Clark are drawn to red/ blue colors, how come Lara, Zor-El and Kara were not donning a hint of those colors on Krypton?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎