Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TV Ratings for Lara

Post about the episode's ratings after it airs.

SV fell to the 3rd most watched show in primetime on CW the first time this season on the week of 10/22-10/28.

1. America's Next Top Model 4.74 million viewers
    2. Friday Night SmackDown! 4.69
    3. Smallville 4.65
    4. Beauty and the Geek 3.25
    5. Supernatural 3.18
    6 (t). Reaper and The Game 2.61
    8. Gossip Girl 2.54
    9. Everybody Hates Chris 2.52
    10. Aliens in America 2.36
    11. Girlfriends 2.21
    12. ANTM (R) 1.44
    13. Life Is Wild 1.08
    14. AIA (R) 0.75
    15. CW Now 0.70

--

I was hoping "Lara" would do well, but w/ the way the CW promoted it, IDK.

Has SV received any extra publicity lately for tonight's episode (besides from TV Guide)?
    Last edited by ClarkyBoy14; 11-01-2007, 02:41 PM.

Comment

Yeah hopefully enough online fans will have spread the word about the mythos-centricness of this episode, and the fact that Helen Slater guest stars, because The CW certainly didn't promote that aspect AT ALL. It really really sucks that they didn't, too, this could've been one of the highest rated episodes of the past couple of years with proper advertising.

Comment

Originally posted by MidgardDragon
        Yeah hopefully enough online fans will have spread the word about the mythos-centricness of this episode, and the fact that Helen Slater guest stars, because The CW certainly didn't promote that aspect AT ALL. It really really sucks that they didn't, too, this could've been one of the highest rated episodes of the past couple of years with proper advertising.
        I agree. They never advertise the episodes hear in Miami until the day of the episode. I just don't understand why they can't seem to promote earlier in the week.

Comment

Some of us just need to storm their offices an take over the promotion department. I can't believe they're this lazy about an episode like this with the original Supergirl...It blows my mind...

Comment

Season 7 Week to Week

Bizarro............5.18 million*
            Kara................4.59 million*
            Fierce..............4.82 million*
            Cure................5.18 million*
            Action..............4.65 million*
            Lara................

* - Final Rating

Season Average - 4.88 million

Comment

Originally posted by uhhuhhim
              Some of us just need to storm their offices an take over the promotion department. I can't believe they're this lazy about an episode like this with the original Supergirl...It blows my mind...
              I think the CW views using their promo dollars on Smallville akin to making beds in a burning house. Without the promo dollars, it remains the highest-viewed drama and occasionally, the highest-viewed program on the CW. So why advertise?

I see them promoting their stupid Gossip Girl series all the time - they are trying hard to polish that turd and make it better looking than it is in hopes they'll have something popular to air once Season 8 of Smallville has ended.

Comment

The Overnights are in:

Survivor: China (8.2 rating/13 share)

Ugly Betty (7.3/12)

Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader? (5.5/ 9)

My Name is Earl (4.9/ 8)

Smallville (3.3/ 5)

More detailed Fast National ratings will be out at 12 ET.

Comment

since last week was a 3.4/5 and this week was a 3.3/5, people should probably expect a slight decline from last week-still solid imo

Comment

Originally posted by JEWCY
                    since last week was a 3.4/5 and this week was a 3.3/5, people should probably expect a slight decline from last week-still solid imo
                    Well I'd say you're right...

Smallville with a typical 4.31 million viewers and a 1.7/ 5 in the demo.

Comment

CW needs to promote Smallville better.

This was a huge mythology episode and all I saw in the previews were Kara.

Comment

One of the lowest, I believe so far? Wonder how "Wrath" will do next week. I get the feeling the numbers will be pretty similar to this one.

Comment

Thanks for the Link. I blame lack of promotion!
                          The Promos didn't even show H.S./ Lara!
                          It was an AWESOME episode, it gained almost a Mil. viewers at 8:30.
                          Wonder what that's about?

Comment

WTF this episode can be up with the TOP episodes of smallville season 7 or season 6 combined , and only SO FEW ??? OMFG ... Those ppl are really so ... I won't say what ... CAN'T THEY KNOW HOW TO PROMOTE THEIR SHOW

Comment

Average ratings for an awesome episode

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎