No announcement yet.

West: Family and Beliefs

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• West: Family and Beliefs

West made a comment to Claire that seemed to suggest that because he can fly, he's exempt from parental authority.

Also, I was a little disturbed by is comment that Claire was better than the other cheerleader because she had powers. It almost sounded supremacist. I'm worried.

I didn't like West's comment either.He sounds a lot like Sylar,I have powers,I can do whatever I want even if I have to defeat the authorities.I think that he killed his parents and he ran away.Bob offered him a shelter and the security if he worked for him.He's with Claire to convaince her to joint the compagny too.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweetie
      I think that he killed his parents and he ran away.Bob offered him a shelter and the security if he worked for him.He's with Claire to convaince her to joint the compagny too.

Sounds about right!

To me it didn't really like he had any parents... Thats just the feeling I got from watching it. He's got a secret alright!

Comment

Originally posted by vanillacoke
        Sounds about right!

To me it didn't really like he had any parents... Thats just the feeling I got from watching it. He's got a secret alright!
        But,like Claire,he must had adoptive parents.He had a big fight with them,things got out of hand and he killed them.Just a thought.

Comment

Death to West. West is a rotten apple.

Comment

I agree with the "West is not all he seems" and "West has some morality issues" theories. He is talking like he is better because of his powers.

Maybe West and Elle are brother and sister who was spawned by Bob and Mama Petrelli. You know she got around.

Comment

Hahaha, nice!

Comment

^LOL!!! Great theory. MAMA Petrelli is right. LOL! How many kids does she have?! *giggle* Would that make all of Claire's generation of Heroes related? LOL!

Comment

Ma Patrelli is like Lois Lane from Smallville, someone even remotely connected to being special, shes gonna nail em.

Comment

^Not funny.

Comment

Shadow made a really cool and possible theory.

Anyone remember the painting where HRG is dead with Clair in the backround? I think it is going to be West because there is noone else that Clair would be around when HRG is killed and West is the only one with motive.

or my 2nd theory:

Since Mohinder has a gun in a picture and HRG died from a gunshot it could be Mohinder going to try and visit West like he did with Monica and then getting into an altercation with HRG since they have had tension lately.

Comment

first of all angela did raise nathan and peter and they would have noticed if she got pregnant, thats not something you can hide from your kids during your last trimester. second west cant be related to claire because nbc would not make claire have a boyfriend who turned out to me her uncle or anything like it.

Comment

Re: West: Family and Beliefs

Originally posted by ginnyfan
                          West made a comment to Claire that seemed to suggest that because he can fly, he's exempt from parental authority.

Also, I was a little disturbed by is comment that Claire was better than the other cheerleader because she had powers. It almost sounded supremacist. I'm worried.
                          West is not a great guy, that's for sure. He does believe that powers make you better, but he's still at an influential age. I look at it this way, he could still go either way, but is straying towards the "dark side". If Claire would stand up to him and tell him how she feels he could be a good guy, but if Sylar got a hold of him, for example, he'd be not-so-good. Well eventually he'd be dead, but you know what I mean.

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          🥰
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎