Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Could Kristen Bell character's dad be...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Could Kristen Bell character's dad be...

Could Kristen Bell's character's dad be Ivan...the guy Bennet was interrogating? He had a daughter like Bennet (but not like Bennet since Claire ain't his real daughter) which was taken from him. What if the company knew (somehow) his daughter was going to have a power and took his daughter away from him. And gave her to someone else to raise (like Claire and Bennet) but then she finds out the truth and who her real dad is and that Bennet killed him and she goes gunning for him and the Haitian.

Or maybe that they didn't take her away and that Ivan knew she had a power and recruited her into the company and just maybe didn't tell anybody. And so since he still works for company sent his daughter after Peter then he called her off. But if it's true then once she finds out Bennet killed her dad...she's gonna be really pissed.

Yeah i know it's not the most sound theory but it came to mind and i thought i'd post it...plus if she was his daughter and raised by him then i think she would have some kind of accent unless my original theory was correct.

Probably not. She has some tie to Peter. Her Father is someone who knows that Peter is still alive. Most everyone we know from season one believes that Peter is dead, so how did her Father find out Peter is still alive? He is someone with an ability no doubt, and can sense the presence or where about of others with abilities, similar to Molly. None of these seem to point to Ivan, Her Father is going to probably be this season's "bad guy" so killing him wouldn't work to well for that story line.

Comment

Like i said not the most sound theory but i thought i'd throw it out there.

Comment

When I heard about Ivan losing a daughter, my first thought was also "Is this her father?"
        Did anyone get a really good look at her in the photo in Ivans study?
        If so, post the screencap of the photo if you can.

Comment

Hmm

I think Nathan might also be Elle's illegitimate daughter. Maybe her power came to surface when she was really young and actually started the fire that burned down Claire's mothers house and then the company took her away. That would also connect her to Peter and Claire.

Comment

You might wanna look at your statements after you've written them or before you post them...lol. Cause i don't think Nathan could be Elle's illegitimate daughter...i know what you mean but you might wanna rephrase that. And secondly it wasn't Meredith's (Claire's mom) house...it was her car.

Comment

heh

oops just realized thats funny my bad....lol

Comment

I still say her dad is Bob.

Comment

I think her dad is Bob. Just seems the most likely.

We might be surprised, though, you never know.

Comment

Interesting theory. Hmm...

That's cool. That would be a nice twist rather than just having her dad be Bob which is kind of what I am expecting.

Comment

Originally posted by Randy G.
                      When I heard about Ivan losing a daughter, my first thought was also "Is this her father?"
                      Did anyone get a really good look at her in the photo in Ivans study?
                      If so, post the screencap of the photo if you can.
                      Here is the screencap. I altered it slightly to see a little better, but it's still too tough to tell.

Comment

I was just thinking... Bob def does not seem like he would be good with the ladies to even have a daughter. Maybe there is a rogue company that broke off of the one that we know. Because it seems like the company has been going in a different direction then what we thought it was last season. So maybe there is either a rogue company or someone above Bob that is pulling the strings.

Comment

Originally posted by XSE_Greystone
                          You might wanna look at your statements after you've written them or before you post them...lol. Cause i don't think Nathan could be Elle's illegitimate daughter...i know what you mean but you might wanna rephrase that. And secondly it wasn't Meredith's (Claire's mom) house...it was her car.

in the graphic novel, it was a house and clair was in a crib

Comment

Wouldn't the girl in the picture have to be a lot older than Elle if she were still alive? Look at how young Ivan is in it.

Comment

Originally posted by taolbi
                              in the graphic novel, it was a house and clair was in a crib
                              I'm so sorry Yankees4986...i swore it was a car for some reason and i just watched the episode again and you were right it was her apartment.

Thanks Taolbi for helping clear that up. I haven't read all the comics yet and so i was just going by what my mind thought it heard or wanted to hear but like i said i re-watched the episode and saw ya'll were right. Sorry again.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎