Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Peter travel to the future or was it a dream/vision?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did Peter travel to the future or was it a dream/vision?

Hiro's or Deveaux's power? Which one do you think Peter used this time?

To me it felt like a vision/dream, yet Kaitiln also saw it, so maybe he took both of them to the future. I think we will surely find out next cap., anyway take your chances!

It was hiros power they went to the future

Comment

Based on the trailer for next week it looks like Peter went to the future, guess well have to wait and see though

Comment

I'm hoping that "the future" is an illusion for both Peter and the Irish girl created by Matt's father.

Comment

^ Interesting theory. but' I'll stick with the fact they were teleported to the future using Hiro's power. Then, again, Peter might not understand properly what he sees in the future (based on the official description from one of the next episodes...).
          Last edited by GuardianAngel; 10-30-2007, 06:51 AM.

Comment

Yeah, I think it was Hiro's power too...

Comment

hoping this proves my theory that Peter and Caitlin are in an illusion instead of the future:

SPOILERS SPOILER SPOILERS

Highlight to see->

Episode 2.12: Truth & Consequences

Peter travels to Primatech Paper in Texas with his new friend to destroy the virus, which will kill 93 percent of the world's population in the future -- or so he believes.

<----

what if is belief is an illusion?

Comment

Yeah, he's in 2008.

Comment

It's the future. But please remember than even Hiro when he time-travelled the first time didn't get the right idea of what was happening in New York. He thought a bomb had exploded because from where he was he could'nt see the exploding man (Peter).
                  Nothing is as it seems on this show.

Comment

Yeah i'm definitely sure it's Hiro's cause he went into the future and plus we don't really know what Charles power is. But again it's Hiro's...i was just wondering how they would make Peter find out he had it...guess that's one way. Wonder what he's gotta do to see he can fly and heal and all other goodies.

Comment

I think he went to the future, but I'm not too fussed either way. Most importantly, we got a glimpse of the season finale.

Comment

The simple, makes-sense explanation? Hir's power.

The typical K-Site curve ball theory? Anything else.

Comment

i heard angela's voice in the promo for next week so she probably tells him what he can do

Comment

It could still be Charles power. Remember, I think it was episode 1x23, when Charles shared a past vision with Peter. I assume the 'dreamer' power can be used to include other people, so Kaitilin was able to see the same vision and interact with Peter.

Anyway I'm not too sure of what really happened in 1x23... because Charles is supposedly dead, but I still think Peter did not exactly go to the future. =)

And I hope we haven't seen the season finale! it would be REALLY boring if we had the same type of storyline all over again :S !

Comment

Uh, let's see. The last time Pete did that he had a near explosion of powers, and went unconscious. That happen this time? No.

The effect of Peter suddenly being in New York was identical to Hiro's. Thus he is in the future.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎