No announcement yet.

Could Liquid Man be Kaito's murderer?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Could Liquid Man be Kaito's murderer?

I know i have a thread on how Matt's dad is/could be a possible choice and why on last episodes thread. But here's a new one and i wanted to post it first. What if this liquid man that Ivan or whatever helped Bennet find was the person who killed Kaito...another person with a power other than flying that could allow him to be the killer and survive the fall from the roof.

Figured since like almost everybody thinks it's West or at least someone who can fly (other than Kensei people and the ones thinking it's Claude) and i've stated some times how it doesn't necessarily have to be a flying person to get away with something like that.

So why not a man made of liquid or whatever it is he has. I mean push him off the roof turn to liquid...hit the ground, maybe pour through a sewer drain or something and materialize some place else where no one knows the difference.

What ya think?

That's possible. Think they'll get Tori Spelling to play him?

Comment

I have no idea where that came from...lol...had to do a look up on who you were referring to but when i saw it was miss little 90210 i was like wtf? You do understand the character's a guy right? lol...i mean you did say get her to play him...lol

Comment

My bad, she played the liquid chick on SV last season, her power was exactly like that.

Comment

tori spelling played the fotw on smallvilles episode 6:10 Hydro who could turn herself into water.

Comment

Dang it i forgot about that...actually i think i wasn't paying attention during that episode cause it had Tori Spelling in it...figured it wasn't worth the watch but i remember her doing that now cause she like drowned the guy in the fountain or something at the beginning.

Comment

I almost did the same thing but I decided to tough it out anyway, besides that inexplicable bit of stunt casting the episode wasn't all that bad, so I forgave them.

Comment

I doubt its liquidman, cause why would they "tag" him, they tag the ones they dont know and the guy who killed him was in the photo. and if they tagged him hed probably be dead or imprisoned

Comment

Originally posted by krpto
                  tori spelling played the fotw on smallvilles episode 6:10 Hydro who could turn herself into water.
                  LOL, thanks for reminding me how funny it was whn Chloe hit her with the car amd she burst like a water balloon.

Comment

you mean lana. she was chasing chloe when lana hit her with her car. i love that episode cuz its where lois gets clark's help to figure out if ollie is the green arrow, or at least she thinks hes helping her. xse graystone, its defintly worth it to watch that episode, i thought it was very funny.

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎