No announcement yet.

Hiro is stupid

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

then went home to watch looney tunes.

and play with lincoln logs (prolly not spelled right lol")

damn i loved building stuff with those logs

and gi joes

Comment

How did it go from Hiro to Pokemon? *starts to sing theme song over and over again* Doh! x_x

Comment

Originally posted by faz
        Also, the past has been altered before by Hiro. Otherwise wouldn't Charlie have recognized him when he walked into the diner in "Seven Minutes to Midnight"?
        Didn't Charlie recognize him? She kept saying he reminded her of a friend she had...

Originally posted by Sweetie
        Hiro is a little naive but,he is NOT stupid
        Hear Hear!

Comment

Originally posted by pycer
          I believe Hiro was predestined to return to the past and play the part of the Dragon in the Kensei legend. So, he will 'give Kenseis heart (Yeako) back to him' as the dragon in the legend did.
          Huh? All I remember is Kensei cuts out his own heart and gives it to the dragon saying something uberb@ss like "My love for the Princess is in here. Take it." Which as it turns out, while still means Kensei posseses nerves of steel to do something so painful, it ain't a big deal because he can grow a new heart and be all healed up in no time at all.

Comment

I was saying that in the legend 'his heart' was simply a metaphor for Yeako herself.

Comment

according to hiro, kensei cut out his heart said his line and died.

Comment

right, which is the legend, clearly the legend and reality are different creatures.

Comment

Re: Hiro is stupid

Originally posted by Merfish
                  why didnt he just stop time and move a few feet instead of taking Yaeko to a freakin meadow!
                  He obviously couldn't quite control his power in that situation, IMO.

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎