No announcement yet.

Hiro is stupid

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hiro is stupid

why didnt he just stop time and move a few feet instead of taking Yaeko to a freakin meadow!

It was a decision made in the heat of the battle. His first thought was to get her out of harm's way.

Comment

Ya, Hiro hasn't exactly mastered his powers yet.

Comment

hiro messed up the past badd

Comment

Honestly, it's not messed up. Remember all of the ancient paintings?
          It was Hiro that was deemed a Hero, not the Kensi.

If anything, he sets things back on track by defeating Kensi, and saving the love of his life.

Comment

yeah

think of all other movies and tv shows the dealed with the past

there's always something the protagonist tries to do to not alter history or change history

and most of the time it turns out just the way it was presented initally...

does that make sense?

I can't think of any good examples

(oh and last season, they changes the future..not the past...so the Hiro arc doesnt related to that imo)

Comment

That's if they don't kill him first! Unlike Peter, Hiro can't regenerate from death!

Comment

I believe Hiro was predestined to return to the past and play the part of the Dragon in the Kensei legend. So, he will 'give Kenseis heart (Yeako) back to him' as the dragon in the legend did.

Comment

I agree, my first thought when Hiro traveled back was that he was always a part of that history, and until I found out that they had actually cast Kensei, I was part of the "Hiro is Kensei" group. After that happened I threw that theory aside, and now I have absolutely no idea what to think. But back to the initial point here, there's only one thing that doesn't quite add up: history was definitely altered when Hiro went back in time. Kensei was supposed to save Otsu from being burned to the ground. Admittedly, most of the other stuff could still fit in with the Kensei legend, but that one seems to be pretty much a dead issue. Also, the past has been altered before by Hiro. Otherwise wouldn't Charlie have recognized him when he walked into the diner in "Seven Minutes to Midnight"?

My thoughts are way too scattered, I need to sort them out lol.

Didn't see pycer's post before, but that actually makes sense. Good call.

Comment

You're making my head spin with all the Charlie stuff faz...cut it out...lol. :P

Comment

Haha you're preachin' to the choir, I made my own head spin with all of the random crap I jumbled into that post.

Comment

Carp somehow equals Dragon?

Comment

Why not? They both have scales.

Comment

Originally posted by Merfish
                            Carp somehow equals Dragon?
                            Where did we get Carp from? And you mean like the fish? OH MY GOSH! Sorry i just had to slap myself for thinking about Magikarp...*slap* Childhood memories...lol.

Comment

That's Kensei's pet name for Hiro. I'm starting to think there was something going on between those two...

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎