No announcement yet.

Lana or Lois going to die

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lana or Lois going to die

Did anyone relay the idea of Warrior Angel to Smallville?

"In the comic book Warrior Angel's girlfriend dies but in the movie she doesn't"

Does that mean Lana or Lois is going to die in Smallville?

I doubt it.

Comment

Lois cannot die. Plain and simple. Lana has died like 2432 times, so I doubt they're gonna kill her again, unless this time she kills herself.

Comment

Originally posted by paolinki25
        Lois cannot die. Plain and simple. Lana has died like 2432 times, so I doubt they're gonna kill her again, unless this time she kills herself.

Comment

You ever heard of the Chlois theory?

BTW, the following has happened that shouldn't have:
          Lois, Lex, and Jimmy in Smallville
          Lana dates Clark prior to him becoming Superman
          Lana MARRIES Lex (instead of Pete Ross)!!!
          Lana turns evil!

So heck Lois can die!!!

Comment

I'm sorry, but I personally believe the Chlois theory is nonsense.

Comment

I'm sorry, but I personally believe the Chlois theory is nonsense.
              Half of the crap they do on Smallville is nonsense. Chlois would be the absolute best move TPTB could ever make on Smallville...but of course I do not believe they will ever do this because it would negate the constant abuse and hate they love to shower on Chloe.

Comment

While we're on the subject of the chlois theory.

Did you know that Sadie Blodgett the name on Lois's ID in Action is actually an alias that the Lois Lane from the comics used once?
                Last edited by harryandginnyfanatic; 10-26-2007, 04:24 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by sdogg1m

Lana turns evil!

So heck Lois can die!!!
                  Unfortunately, I have heard of it, but have shock treatments already scheduled to help me forget what is possibly the worst idea ever conceived since Mr. Carlson thought Turkeys could fly.

However, for the comments in "Action" about the hero's girlfriend dying to push him into saving the world (an action he supposedly has to do alone) to mean anything would also have to mean that he couldn't have a girlfriend at all which would effectively block "Chlois" from happening anyway so those two ideas have nothing whatsoever to do with each other.

Lex at least has a history of being in "Smallville" from the Silver Age of comics and even the others were known to show up now and then in various stories. The thing is though that the mark they left was so small that it really didn't change anything.

Killing Lois off, however, would change a great deal and would have the exact opposite effect on the "mythos" as what was described with Warrior Angel. Lana they might get away with (though I think Clark will simply discover she's changed into someone he no longer wants to be with), but not Lois.

Chloe, however, with apologies to her fans, yeah, she's heading for an end. I always believed that she was going to die, but going into this season I've seen more signs of it than ever.

Comment

Lana turns evil!

So heck Lois can die!!!

Both Lois (May 1948, issue 1, Action Comics) and Lex (April 1960, issue 271, Adventure Comics) where in Smallville when they were teenagers. So that means that the Smallville writer's got something right anyhow.

One more thing is that Lana and Clark were going out with each other during their high school years.

Take Care,

Jack
                    Last edited by jack1487; 10-30-2007, 11:47 PM.

Comment

Lana turns evil!

So heck Lois can die!!!
                      None of those things are mutually exclusive to the general Superman mythos. They might not be accurate, but they don't make major later items impossible.

Lois having been in SV means Clark can't meet her when he moves to Metropolis. Simply put, that's not a big deal. Lois DYING in SV would mean that Clark can't work with her, date her, fall in love with her, and eventually marry her, after he's moved to Metropolis. Equally simply put, that IS a big deal.

I love the Chlois theory, but I don't expect it to happen. I don't even really want it to happen. It's a great fanfic idea, but I think I'd rather just see Chloe quietly written down, while the show builds toward a Clark/Lois future romance (which I don't want to see on SV... that's Superman territory).

Maybe a few years ago I'd have been a fan of Chlois, but now that Lois is actually acting like Lois Lane, I'm actually starting to like her! And Chloe, much as I love her, is acting nothing like Lois Lane should, and she hasn't for some time, since the early seasons. That doesn't mean I don't still love her character. I do love her character. It's just not Lois Lane's character. I think it would be unfair to the real Lois Lane character to paste the label on Chloe and call it all the same thing.

Romeo might retain that dear perfection which he owes without that title, but that which we call Lois lane by any other name would not necessarily smell as sweet!

Comment

Originally posted by jack1487
                        One more thing is that Lana and Clark were going out with each other during their high school years.

Take Care,

Jack
                        Actually, they didn't go out, and is a complete invention of Smallville. Lana used to like Superboy, but they never dated. She was obsessed with proving he was secretly Clark Kent, but that's as far as their pre crisis relationship went. Post Crisis Clark loved Lana like his little sister, and never dated her or anything. Lana however, pined after Clark, and lost it when she realized he was leaving her forever, and tried to chase him around the world for a couple of years, before she realized, Clark simply isn't meant for her.

Comment

Oh boy, I know who I want to pass beyond the veil, this one is easy. Should it happen.

Comment

actually, Lois is the future Mrs. Kent, she can´t die.
                            Clark has to fall in love with her in the future.
                            Lana b**ch can die, she has died before, she´s awful and completely replacible, most of people wants her out of Smallville

Comment

Re: Lana or Lois going to die

Did anyone relay the idea of Warrior Angel to Smallville?

"In the comic book Warrior Angel's girlfriend dies but in the movie she doesn't"

Does that mean Lana or Lois is going to die in Smallville?
                              I doubt it. That was just the Warrior Angel story line in play.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎