Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hate Grant. But I love Lois.

Comment

Originally posted by aqgalaxy
      Them not showing her there made is seem her Article is fabricated to a point... she had one piece of documents that there was a cabin and Lionel was there... instead of investigating it herself she reports after Lex finds Lionel... also the signature on the Documents just says LL with squiggles... a good coverup would be Lionel Luthor bought the Land and was taking a sabbatical away from his son and company...

Also the fact Grant mentioned she's new here and that she needs proof and facts I can assume non of those articles she did while on assignment were printed because again it seems her getting evidence is a skill she's seriously lacking... not saying she won't develop it, it just shows she isn't ready for the Planet yet IMO... she should ahve worked at a Local paper first.. the Ledger for example...
      I think it is interesting how two people watch the same scene, and ended seeing so different points of view. In my opinion, it was quite obvious that Grant said that because he didn't want Lois investigating the Luthors. We have no idea if Lois's articels were printed or not, however I would find hard to justify the expenses of sending a reporter to cover a story in N.Y. and then L.A., and publishing nothing she wrote so far, don't you think?

The real message behind everything Grant said was: 'Stay away from the Luthors. We don't publish anything against them!'.

Which will be proved in Wrath soon enough.

Comment

I love Lois. I missed her so much in the last two episodes, so my expectations were very high for Action. Needless to say I was dissapointed. Not with Lois, she was great and I loved everything about her scenes. The DP entrence, cut back to Lois Lane's nametag, her traditional role behind desk half sitting half standing and talking on the phone while getting ready to chase a lead, her not listening to her editor and coments, the Lex investigation and her article later. The only thing is...I expected to see her more. Where was the Cabin scene? Where was the Clois scene? I guess I'll have to wait for that. Is she in the nex episode?

Comment

Originally posted by Minela
          I love Lois. I missed her so much in the last two episodes, so my expectations were very high for Action. Needless to say I was dissapointed. Not with Lois, she was great and I loved everything about her scenes. The DP entrence, cut back to Lois Lane's nametag, her traditional role behind desk half sitting half standing and talking on the phone while getting ready to chase a lead, her not listening to her editor and coments, the Lex investigation and her article later. The only thing is...I expected to see her more. Where was the Cabin scene? Where was the Clois scene? I guess I'll have to wait for that. Is she in the nex episode?
          No, but I am ok with that. There are too many things happening in that episode, and I prefer her to appear in episodes where she is better used.

Comment

Originally posted by Minela
            I think she is not

Comment

I figured Grant is working for Lex, hiring Lois hoping she'd do puff pieces while demoting Chloe who would do real investigative work on the Luthors.

It's backfired.

Comment

Originally posted by liana
                No, but I am ok with that. There are too many things happening in that episode, and I prefer her to appear in episodes where she is better used.
                I second that

Comment

Lois was the Lois of Comic Book loir this episode, as was Lex and Clark. This was much better than I anticipated.

Comment

Grant definitely has something up his sleeve. I wouldn't be surprised if he's in cahoots with Lex.

As for Lois...Sadie Blodgott's got it going on!
                    Sucks that she's not in the next episode.

Comment

It did look to me like Grant was on the Luthor payroll. I liked Lois tonight. It would have been fun to see her following Lex to the cabin, but it wasn't really necessary to the story, so they didn't want to use up screen time on that.

Comment

Aw. Go Lois. She did great. I'm also seeing the Grant thing working out a bit, as long as it doesn't develop into a real relationship. I'm glad they both awknowledged that he's her boss, and they didn't go together.

And it was fun to see Grant be like: "Oh you're fired then."
                        Then Lois being like, "I don't officially work here, so you can't officially fire me." Then they both brushed it off

Comment

Yeah loved it. Lois is back in the house. Well in this episode atleast. There better be a good explanation why Lois isn't heavy in this half of the season.

Comment

Originally posted by Ireallylikethisshow
                            Aw. Go Lois. She did great. I'm also seeing the Grant thing working out a bit, as long as it doesn't develop into a real relationship. I'm glad they both awknowledged that he's her boss, and they didn't go together.

And it was fun to see Grant be like: "Oh you're fired then."
                            Then Lois being like, "I don't officially work here, so you can't officially fire me." Then they both brushed it off
                            I don't think he was talking about firing her from her job.
                            I think he said "you're fired as my plus one," meaning you're not coming along with me anymore to the event.
                            To which she responded "You can't fire me," because she never officially accepted the invitation.
                            But maybe I'm wrong.

Comment

TPTB figured 5 minutes or less of lois is sufficient, I agree. A really fantastic 5 though.

Comment

Originally posted by theotherJane
                                I don't think he was talking about firing her from her job.
                                I think he said "you're fired as my plus one," meaning you're not coming along with me anymore to the event.
                                To which she responded "You can't fire me," because she never officially accepted the invitation.
                                But maybe I'm wrong.
                                No, you are absolutley right. She is deffenitley officially working for the DP. Did you check out her name plate on her very own desk?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎