No announcement yet.

Ep 3.04 - Sin City

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ginx
    I missed the episode - I can't view the TVGuide website due to ActiveX being turned off on my machine for security reasons.

Can anyone tell me when or IF this epsiode of SPN will be replayed? Any help is appreciated.
    If it is, it won't be until one of the hiatuses or in between the end of this season and the start of next season; aka, likely anytime between the end of May and middle/end of September.

That is, of course, assuming there will be a S4 of SPN. Which I, of course, sure as heck hope there will be!!

Comment

^^Yeah, that's kinda what I figured. Boo.....

I hope there is a S4 as well - the show is good

Comment

So hurray I finally got to see it.

Decent episode. Poor Sam. He's going to the dark side. I think that Ruby is leading him towards it too - but he doesn't really see that yet. She wants to either be his minion or wants to rule with him because she's def got some dark motives - she's not sugar.

Interesting that they said that Yellow Eyes was named Azrel - which is name that has been used in quite a few religious movies and stories. I hope they expand on the mytho a bit because it could be really interesting.

Funny that Dean seemed surprised that Lucifer was real....lol... who did he think was running the show?

Comment

Also, i dont get it, did she help bobby make more bullets or did she modify the gun so any bullets would work, beacuse wouldn't that mean the stakes have been lowered for the brothers now.

They have a REALLY effective weapon to use against any sort of evil being. What possible kind of situation could they now not shoot themselves out of?

Comment

Originally posted by TheANIMAL (marcus)
            Also, i dont get it, did she help bobby make more bullets or did she modify the gun so any bullets would work, beacuse wouldn't that mean the stakes have been lowered for the brothers now.

They have a REALLY effective weapon to use against any sort of evil being. What possible kind of situation could they now not shoot themselves out of?
            Yeah, they didn't make it clear but the spoilers said that she was going to help Bobby make bullets so....

Yeah, I wonder. The Colt can kill 'anything' according to legend so now they can shoot themselves out of any problem, take out any supernatural evil. I'm not sure I like that.

Comment

Ones were demons start using human bodies as shields. Its gonna come back at them i would say.

Comment

As a whole I didn't enjoy the episode. I kinda thought it was lame. I agree with those who say that the "new information" that was given to the viewers had actually already been discussed or at least it was heavily speculated so nothing exciting there.

I don't know what it is, but I am just not looking forward to this whole "Is Sam evil?" "Is it really Sam that came back?" story arc. I guess it is integral to the series because it's all about how Sam is powerful and which side will he fight for...but come on!! Do we really need to debate that in order to create suspense or propel the storyline? I think it's pretty much going to be that Sam will always fight on the same side as Dean. Why do they feel the need to make it such a huge plot point?? Will he go with them or won't he??? LOL I think it's kind of rediculous. Even if it was established knowledge that Sam would always fight for the human race, I don't think that would make the show any less compelling. IMO we don't need this "Is he or isn't he" journey in order to create "dramatic tension". *shrugs* But I guess they are bent on doing that!!

Having said all that!!! LOL Sam looked so freakin' cute when he was apologizing to those guys that he splashed holy water on!!! It was a hilarious scene to watch him stumble through his awkward realization that "they aren't the guys". He looked especially adorable when he told them to "Have a nice day".

So yeah, the episode was not fantastic, but I guess it was enjoyable all the same. I really thought it was cute when Dean walked past that woman in the car and then we see Dean walk backwards into her view again! He looked like he was reeled right into her, but Sammy grabs his shoulders and guides him away!! Dean is just so predictable. As is Sam. That's one of the things I love about this show. "Sam and Dean" the characters have been written so thoroughly, that the writers have hardly left an aspect of their personalites untouched! And it is a testament to how well the show is written that the characters are consistenly like "themselves" every episode. The continuity is wonderful.

Comment

Originally posted by SweetOne
                  As a whole I didn't enjoy the episode.
                  Yeah Sin City wasn't my fave either Britt.

I don't know what it is, but I am just not looking forward to this whole "Is Sam evil?" "Is it really Sam that came back?" story arc.
                  I was bothered by that storyline too (especially since we kinda already had that back in Season 2!)

Sam looked so freakin' cute when he was apologizing to those guys that he splashed holy water on!!! It was a hilarious scene to watch him stumble through his awkward realization that "they aren't the guys". He looked especially adorable when he told them to "Have a nice day".
                  that scene was cute, wasn't it?

So yeah, the episode was not fantastic, but I guess it was enjoyable all the same. I really thought it was cute when Dean walked past that woman in the car and then we see Dean walk backwards into her view again! He looked like he was reeled right into her, but Sammy grabs his shoulders and guides him away!!)
                  yeah that scene was awesome, wasn't it? Sam's face!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SweetOne
                    As a whole I didn't enjoy the episode. I kinda thought it was lame. I agree with those who say that the "new information" that was given to the viewers had actually already been discussed or at least it was heavily speculated so nothing exciting there.

I don't know what it is, but I am just not looking forward to this whole "Is Sam evil?" "Is it really Sam that came back?" story arc. I guess it is integral to the series because it's all about how Sam is powerful and which side will he fight for...but come on!! Do we really need to debate that in order to create suspense or propel the storyline? I think it's pretty much going to be that Sam will always fight on the same side as Dean. Why do they feel the need to make it such a huge plot point?? Will he go with them or won't he??? LOL I think it's kind of rediculous. Even if it was established knowledge that Sam would always fight for the human race, I don't think that would make the show any less compelling. IMO we don't need this "Is he or isn't he" journey in order to create "dramatic tension". *shrugs* But I guess they are bent on doing that!!

Having said all that!!! LOL Sam looked so freakin' cute when he was apologizing to those guys that he splashed holy water on!!! It was a hilarious scene to watch him stumble through his awkward realization that "they aren't the guys". He looked especially adorable when he told them to "Have a nice day".

So yeah, the episode was not fantastic, but I guess it was enjoyable all the same. I really thought it was cute when Dean walked past that woman in the car and then we see Dean walk backwards into her view again! He looked like he was reeled right into her, but Sammy grabs his shoulders and guides him away!! Dean is just so predictable. As is Sam. That's one of the things I love about this show. "Sam and Dean" the characters have been written so thoroughly, that the writers have hardly left an aspect of their personalites untouched! And it is a testament to how well the show is written that the characters are consistenly like "themselves" every episode. The continuity is wonderful.
                    I really thought it was a hit and miss episode. It had some great stuff to it and other stuff was kind of boring, imo.

Comment

Eh this episode is good but nothin special.Liked how it showed another demon.But the plot was dull and weak.

Comment

Okay episode.
                        The father being one of the demons was too predictable.

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎