• Show
Clear All

Lex: I never gave up on you.
    Lionel: Lex, why did you do this?
    Lex: But I see you’ve given up on me.

Classic!!

Comment

Originally posted by BWOracle
      Chloe to Clark: “One post and your all of sudden everybody’s Boy Wonder.” We even get a Batman reference.
      Technically it's a Robin reference, but still ...

Anywas, Lois's line about arm candy cracked me up

Comment

Originally posted by mctor
        Lois: Nobody goes to bed Satan, and wakes up Oprah
        Great line.

Comment

Crazy guy: Thousands of lives are at stake.
          Lana: And mine doesn't matter? (finally! She gets it!)

Comment

Originally posted by last man of krypton
            Crazy guy: Thousands of lives are at stake.
            Lana: And mine doesn't matter? (finally! She gets it!)
            I knew anti-Lana would catch that one.

Comment

I like the one where after Clark catches the bullet and the guy was watching and said "nice catch".

Comment

"there's not even a million people in Smallville"

I'm not a fan of the word "duh" but I believe if Lana said it it would be rather appropriate in this situation

Comment

Originally posted by Ilovebeinglost
                  Chloe:....what did you mean he was trying to make you accept your destiny?

Clark.....that I was suppose to stand for something greater. It was my job to save the world

Chloe...you mean he didn't think being an organic farmer was a close second?
                  That has to go down as one of the all time greatest CHloe comebacks!

Comment

Lana: Clark I just wanna grab on to you and never let you go but one day the world needs you more than I do and I don't wanna be the one holding you here..

Comment

Clark: "I'm not going anywhere; For the first time in my life, I've everything I've ever wanted and it's right here, on this farm, with you!"
                      Loved the way he looked at her

Also the unspoken line of Clark walking away from the Red Cape on the fence. Powerful!

Comment

Originally posted by Ilovebeinglost
                        Chloe...you mean he didn't think being an organic farmer was a close second?
                        That was funny. I loved how Clark was talking and laughing at that at the same time, he was too cute.

Comment

FAVORITE ACTION QUOTES

1) Rachel Davenport (to Clark): You just totally saved my life. You are amazing.

2) Lana (to Clark): After all these years of reading these articles, you'd think I already figured it out.

Clark: I think people only see what they think is possible.

Lana: I for one, am glad that I've finally seen the light.

3) Chloe (to Rachel Davenport): No offense, Miss Daveport. But the only accident here is that Clark Kent saved your life.

4) Lex (to Clark): I just read about your heroics in the paper. Who needs Warrior Angel when we've got our own Clark Kent.
                          Lex: Clark, in the comic-book world, when you're destined to save mankind, you're destined to be alone.

(Clark had a sad and shocked look on his face).

5) Ben (after seeing Clark catch a bullet in his hand): Nice catch, superhero.

6) Ben and Lana Lang

Ben: Sorry, Lana, but there's a hero living among us, and there's only 1 way for him to accept his calling. Don't you see? Clark was made for a greater glory. But until he gives up his own desires, and focuses on the rest of the world, thousands of lives are at stake.

Lana: And mine doesn't matter?

Ben: I know it's not easy being a superhero's girlfriend, Lana. But Clark has to face his destiny alone. And you're standing in the way.

7) Lana (to Clark): I keep thinking about what Ben said. Ben needed hope, and he's not wrong. Millions of people look up to Warrior Angel. What if those people could look up to you instead?

Clark: Well, there's not a million people in Smallville.

Lana: Clark, I just want to grab onto you, and never let you go... But oneday the world will need you more than I do. And I don't want to be the one holding you here.

8) Clark: All that for one star.
                          Chloe: Clark, Rachel Davenport is not just a star. She's practically her own constellation.

9) Rachel: Tell me the truth. Are you different than other men?

Clark: How can you ask me that? You barely know me.

Rachel: I know you enough to see you walk around with a secret so powerful it won't let you close to anyone.

Clark: Um, "You should be with someone who can give you the love you deserve."

Rachel: You are that someone. But you want to lie and run away. Why?

Clark: Um, uh, "Penelope, if I ever hurt you" --

Here is a great Superman reference:

10) Clark: The fan stalking Rachel must have seen me catch that bullet. He's the only one who knew it was real. Now he thinks I'm a superhero.

Chloe: What did you mean when you said that he was trying to make you accept your destiny?

Clark: That I was supposed to stand for something greater. It was my job to save the world.

11) Rachel: Help, somebody! Got ya!
                          Last edited by tibbit78; 10-24-2008, 06:05 PM.

Comment

Lionel says something to lana i forget what it is like ....your too close to the edge ..and you might fall off and keep falling or somthing like that..i for get what he siad but it was a good line .

Comment

In "Action", the scene that really gave me chills (besides the end) was when Lana was chasing Lionel through the forest and plain bashed him over the head with her shovel. I loved the range of emotion her character has in that scene. I remember her saying "I'm not paying you to make mistakes....." A CLASSIC Lex Luthor line we've heard him say numerous times throughout the course of the show. Then, when Clark calls she tries hard to resort back to the sweet innocent Lana, and lie that she's with Aunt Nell...so yeah, that whole scene really was pretty cool and I really liked that quote because it so clearly was to mirror Lex, and how twisted he's made her.

Comment

i liked wen clark was kissin christina milian(cant remember her character name) and lana waliks in and cm says... "um we were just practicing our lines..." and lana says "well i hope clark saves some of those lines to share with me later" well, i THINK thats how it went...

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎