No announcement yet.

Does Martha know about Kara?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does Martha know about Kara?

Does Martha even have any clue Clark's Kryptonian cousin is now living on the Kent farm?

How would we know? Clark never talks to her!

Comment

Yeah it's hard to know. I would hope that it would be something Clark would be able to talk with Martha about, but really never know. They could address in one line of dialogue referring to a discussion he has had with her offscreen. Something like "My mom was shocked when I told her that I really had a Kryptonian cousin alive on Earth".

Comment

It's like asking whether Pete knows that Chloe and Lana know Clark's secret. I don't think we'll ever get a definitive answer for that and it's unlikely that Martha will ever reappear on the show.

Comment

We might find out...I thought I read that they were going to try to have Martha back every once in awhile, if they can. I thought Christmastime made a lot of sense for Martha to return, but I don't see her on the guest stars, so maybe not.

Comment

They really should have Martha Kent be in a few episodes this season

Comment

Ya, really. I can picture Clark talking to Martha...
              "Oh yeah, and my Kryptonian cousin just randomly appeared, so she's living at the farm now. That's OK, right?"

Comment

I think Annette should be on at least once this season.

I miss her to be honest. You'd figure Clark would too, at least mention her or something! I don't want Martha to become a Pete Ross, you know?

Also, it would be good for Kara to know her, to understand how Clark was raised by meeting the woman who did it.

Comment

I sure do wish they would mention Martha, I mean the last episode was perfect for martha to guess star, I mean they went to washington dc, plus it would have been apsolutly amazing if they had both martha and jonathan in the flashback with lara, it would have fit perfectly, there wouldn't have been a more plasible storyline for jonathan to return for.
                  I just miss martha, but you know it's smallville once you leave it, it is as if you fell of the edge of the earth!

Comment

Ofcourse Clark mentions her, and they had the picture of her, its just that Clark referes to his "adopted parents", i guess thats for Kara benefit.

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎