No announcement yet.

Sexual Chemistry on Cure.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MidgardDragon
    Why do people continue to think that invulnerability = steel? "Man of Steel" is a metaphor, not literal.
    You just LOVE to nit-pick, don'cha, Thor?

The point is that, being Kryptonian, Kara's pretty much... how shall I put this?... impenetrable. At least by any normal human.

Well.. steel, diamond, reflective biomagnetic field, whatever you wanna say just knock yourself out.

Comment

Maybe Kara can "break the seal" by herself, so Jimmy can enter freely. *wink*

Comment

Kara and Jimmy had the most chemistry I think. I like the dynamic they have and play well off each other. Would love to see them together. Lets hear it for Kimmy!! Hip Hip Hurray!!!

Comment

Who are these people voting for Clark and Lana for best sexual chemistry? I thought the toster and Clark had more sparks.

Comment

Originally posted by Minela
            Who are these people voting for Clark and Lana for best sexual chemistry? I thought the toster and Clark had more sparks.
            Agreed, i thought Chloe and clark had the besdt chemistry

Comment

Originally posted by migo
              Knox/Sophia.

It was rather paraphilic, but shoving a knife into Queen Bee's gut was more sexual than anything else on the show. That's only the director's cut version.

Comment

Originally posted by TWLOVER03
                Agreed, i thought Chloe and clark had the besdt chemistry
                Best sexual chemistry?

Comment

i think kara and jimmy...didn't u see how much deep they were looking eachother?

Comment

You'll just have to face it. Lexana wasn't even in the same room and they had more Chemistry than Clana. Don't fear the Lexana, accept it.
                    WOW!!!I had NO IDEA that people out there ALSO liked Lex and Lana together!! I'm just completely BLOWN away!!!Is this for real????

I honestly thought I was the ONLY one. (But I'm used to hearing the opinions of my coworkers who make me feel insane for being on the Lexana and Chlark train)

I honestly don't care for Lana's character at all (or the actress who portrays her) but when she is onscreen with Lex it completely changes things. They have great chemistry together....in fact I think the scene where they have sex in front of the fireplace after the costume party was the best lovescene on theshow!!!! It certainly made my cheeks warm!

My other fav scene between them (forgive me because I don't remember show titles) is when Lex gets crossed over to the other frequency. Chloe and Lana (in his library are talking and he's answering her and saying the sweetest things right next to her but Lana can't hear him!!! ARGH!! I was so knotted up inside. But I was so happy because I think Chloe and Lana were able to hear what he was saying later on.

P.S. I totally got the vibe that she was more than just spying on Lex in that room. The music the producers specifically chose completely set up a mood of "longing". I think the words to the song went something like....."I don't know who I am....don't know who I am.... without you."

Comment

See? I'm telling ya. It's a Lana clone.

Comment

Originally posted by InLove_with_Chloe

Poor Jimmy, he'll break his little Jimmy.
                        How do you know that it's little?

Comment

Originally posted by SecretzNLyz15
                          Sadly, Jimmy and Kara.
                          My vote also went to Jimmy and Kara, but if we were talking about Action, my vote would definitely go to Clark and Lana.

Oh gee, I don't know. Maybe Clana fans?
                          Last edited by redraven; 10-30-2007, 02:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SweetOne
                            WOW!!!I had NO IDEA that people out there ALSO liked Lex and Lana together!! I'm just completely BLOWN away!!!Is this for real????

I honestly thought I was the ONLY one. (But I'm used to hearing the opinions of my coworkers who make me feel insane for being on the Lexana and Chlark train)

I honestly don't care for Lana's character at all (or the actress who portrays her) but when she is onscreen with Lex it completely changes things. They have great chemistry together....in fact I think the scene where they have sex in front of the fireplace after the costume party was the best lovescene on theshow!!!! It certainly made my cheeks warm!

My other fav scene between them (forgive me because I don't remember show titles) is when Lex gets crossed over to the other frequency. Chloe and Lana (in his library are talking and he's answering her and saying the sweetest things right next to her but Lana can't hear him!!! ARGH!! I was so knotted up inside. But I was so happy because I think Chloe and Lana were able to hear what he was saying later on.

P.S. I totally got the vibe that she was more than just spying on Lex in that room. The music the producers specifically chose completely set up a mood of "longing". I think the words to the song went something like....."I don't know who I am....don't know who I am.... without you."
                            Lexana was disgusting and delusional. That song at the end with those lyrics were more in tune with Lex's emotions since he still 'loves' Lana. Lana hates that guy with a passion, and NO not romantic passion.

Comment

Originally posted by Khyla
                              to be honest, there was nothing sexual in the Clana or the Chlimmy interaction in this episode either (though i did see a little bit of extra wheels turning in both Chloe and especially Clark's head when he set his jaw and firmly said twice to make in sink in, "You'll forget about ME!"

But i can see your point about the Lexana at least on Lana's end. I LOVE Lexana!
                              i agree 100%

Comment

jimmy and kara

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍