Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did anyone else cry when DeanCain(Dr. Knox)broke down?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hell no. He so crazy.

Actually yeah it was kind of sad. I think it was foreshadowing what it would be like to outlive Lana.

Comment

Shelby Suey anyone? mmm-mmm-mmm

Comment

Didn't cry but was very sad. Reminded me alot of how Superman flips after he outlives Lois in the comic "DC: One Million" by Grant Morrison. Of course, he doesn't turn into a murderer or anything. But he does try to storm heaven; then flies into the sun for a long long long long self-exile.

Comment

Oh yes I felt really bad for the murderer who enjoyed gutting his victims and taking their organs, oh wait no I didn't! I felt no pity for Curtis Knox in that scene. Although Dean did do a great job with it, he's a great actor.

Comment

I didn't cry, but I really did feel bad for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Coyote
              Dean has a such a likeable guy image that it's not surprising that he could generate sympathy from some of the audience in that scene, even when he was playing a sick serial killer. I don't think that role was a good fit for him, although it did create a kind of jarring impact to see nice guy Dean doing those terrible things.
              Clearly you didn't see Dean as Scott Peterson a few years ago. LOL

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎