Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did anyone else cry when DeanCain(Dr. Knox)broke down?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did anyone else cry when DeanCain(Dr. Knox)broke down?

Did anyone else cry with Dean Cain's superb performance as Dr. Knox breaking down as his wife dies, after explaining why he was driven to do what he did, how maddening it was to be alone all those centuries, outliving every women he's ever loved.

Dean Cain did very well tonight. On all fronts, from the evil scientist down to the end when he realized he was the one that eventually led to the death of his wife.
    Clark is going to have to reconsider his relationships now.

Comment

I didn't cry, but I did feel really bad... They made me feel sorry for a villain, which doesn't happen very often on SV. Then I realised that technically I was feeling sorry for Napoleon and Jack the Ripper .

Comment

I didn't cry, but it was a good scene. It's just the old "Immortals in Love gimmik" is old.

Comment

I don't cry, but I felt bad for him. Than I thought of all the people he killed. He was Jack the Ripper for God's sake.

Comment

No...."sniffs" I had something in my eye.

Comment

I thought the scene was well done.

They're really working hard this season to make that whole "you'll out live the ones you love" point to Clark.

Comment

Yea...I don't know what was wrong with me tonight....but i practically cried the whole way through! That scene...the scene between Chloe and Clark (where he says she will forget him). Then I cried twice as hard during the Chloe/Jimmy scene at the end. It was an overload!!! haha. Yea...I agree Jules, I had somehting in my eye...for an hour.

Comment

I didn't cry but it was really sad and I felt bad for him.

Comment

Dean has a such a likeable guy image that it's not surprising that he could generate sympathy from some of the audience in that scene, even when he was playing a sick serial killer. I don't think that role was a good fit for him, although it did create a kind of jarring impact to see nice guy Dean doing those terrible things.

Comment

Cry? No. I was gviing that scene a standing O though. Excellent acting and scene all around.

Comment

I didn't cry over that scene, but I cried over the "where is shelby?" scene. WHERE IS SHELBY!?!?!?!?!

Comment

I have Shelby and you won't see Shelby unti I get 10,000,000 in my overseas banking account immediately

Comment

Ask Lana, she has 10 mill!

Hey wut would u do w/ the 10 mill?

For me, I'll use the money to purchase a high-tech survillence system and use it to spy and stalk on Lex!

YAYYYY!

Originally posted by Alexander III
                            Ask Lana, she has 10 mill!

Hey wut would u do w/ the 10 mill?

For me, I'll use the money to purchase a high-tech survillence system and use it to spy and stalk on Lex!

YAYYYY!
                            AND GIVE ME SHELBY!! HE'S MY PUPPY, NOT YOURS!

Comment

I did feel kind of bad for him.

But, kudos to Dean.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍