Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you think of the kiss between Clark and Dr. Knox?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

^
    You show me. You're the one that is accusing me of saying it to you. What's your issue?
    Last edited by litew8; 10-22-2007, 05:06 PM.

Comment

Post your wildest theories, speculation, musings about what's going to happen on the show. ALL threads containing spoilers must be marked with the word SPOILER in the subject line.

Comment

Yea, I'm familiar with my own theory.
        Where is it exactly that I said you were wrong?

Hello? MELLO? Are you still there?

You accused me of saying you were wrong about something. And that people would never hear the end of it if they didn't jump on the bandwagon of my theories. What are you talking about?
        Last edited by litew8; 10-22-2007, 05:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by litew8
          Yea, I'm familiar with my own theory.
          Where is it exactly that I said you were wrong?

Hello? MELLO? Are you still there?

You accused me of saying you were wrong about something. And that people would never hear the end of it if they didn't jump on the bandwagon of my theories. What are you talking about?
          I'M WATCHING CHUCK!

You're the one who said it. Now you show me exactly where you said I'm wrong. Or can you not defend yourself where you supposedly said "I'm wrong."

Mello - just a reminder - you were "wrong". Enjoy.
          Right. You called me wrong, but can't prove it. You can call me wrong all you want, but your Wonder Woman theory isn't true, no matter how much you want it to be or not, so stop being an ass about this thread.

I didn't think I'd ever say this, but I finally have someone on my ignore list.
          Last edited by Mello Penelo; 10-22-2007, 05:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mello Penelo
            And God forbid you don't jump on the bandwagon for his theories. You'll never hear the end of how you're "wrong."
            REALLY? I said it? WHAT are you talking about with this comment? HUH? I said you were "wrong" (up thread) because apparently you think that I keep telling you that. What are you TALKING ABOUT?

Originally posted by Mello Penelo
            [B]Right. You called me wrong, but can't prove it. You can call me wrong all you want, but your Wonder Woman theory isn't true, no matter how much you want it to be or not, so stop being an ass about this thread.

I didn't think I'd ever say this, but I finally have someone on my ignore list.
            WHAT? Nowhere in my Wonder Woman thread did I say you were wrong. I'm glad I'm on your ignore list now, because you're not making any sense now. That's what you get for making up allegations in an attempt to drag me through the mud - POOF! Lay off the caffinee!
            Last edited by litew8; 10-22-2007, 05:43 PM.

Comment

Can you guys please calm down? I put my two cents in and for the fact, I've seen threads started by NoSpam before that were very similar and in jest of the show. I don't think he means any harm. It's a kiss thread, what's so wrong about it? As I said before, if this were a female to female kiss, you wouldn't have even said anything, so why say something about it other than the fact that you think it's "perverted." How is it perverted?

Comment

^
                "if this were a female to female kiss, you wouldn't have even said anything"
                Wanna bet.

How is it perverted? Are you kidding me??
                How is it not fan fiction? Huh?
                Nobody's buying the appeasment approach.
                Last edited by litew8; 10-22-2007, 05:50 PM.

Comment

Did you see that hot kiss between Lana and Lois last week?...

Comment

Originally posted by uhhuhhim
                    Did you see that hot kiss between Lana and Lois last week?...
                    That was hot, when Kara joined in I almost fainted.

Comment

How are any of the threads in this sub-board not fan fiction? Everything is fan fiction after the show has aired. What you're failing to realize is that it was meant to be a joke and nothing more than that. Oh, look: I just asked everyone about the Lois and Lana kiss and you didn't say anything I wonder why...

Comment

Now that this train has been adequately derailed, how about that kiss?

Comment

Not this sh!t again.

Seriously, no one wants to buy your crazy today.

Thank you, come again.

Comment

Originally posted by Nospam
                            Not this sh!t again.

Seriously, no one wants to buy your crazy today.
                            They wouldn't even sell it...LOL

As for the kiss, it was ok, but you know...I was really hoping Clark would be a man and go after Lex and if that didn't work out, there's always Jimmy. Oh, Clark. Will you ever learn?

Comment

Working...
                            X
                            😀
                            🥰
                            🤢
                            😎
                            😡
                            👍
                            👎